I'm not on episode 5 of season 3 and I've yet to see a SINGLE white/white couple

I'm not on episode 5 of season 3 and I've yet to see a SINGLE white/white couple.

What the fuck.

Also why is every episode about an murrican except the one where the main character is a pedophile. It's a Brit show so give us some fucking Brits damnit.

it's just realistic, in the US white births are a minority and in the UK everyone is a pedophile

Was always like that bar the best episode history of you
Netflix owns it now

Because it's an American made production now.

>SINGLE white/white couple

the first fucking episode's wedding

Oh yeah the only white couple are the antagonists and a bunch of cunts.

>BLACKED Mirror

/thread

>episode 5
>women in the military
>women leading ground combat squads

kek

Not really the main character is the only bad person

White births are minority but not white couples. They just have fewer kids because they are busy working to support three minority families.

it's sci fi

also, you conveniently missed the ultra white couple that gets married in the first episode? or the second couple that gets in a fight in the hacker episode?

perhaps you only see what you want to see, which is black and white couples. is there anything you'd like to say to us, user?

The show is about dystopia futures, of course everything is gonna be blacked.

love how everyone bitches about sjw's always calling for more 'progressive' relationships to feel more included, but when there aren't white relationships the same people complain about not feeling included. It's a funny hypocrisy
(ps there's a white relationship in episode 3 and 6 and 2 and 1 you ingrate)

That proves his point, as the all white couple were the villains of the piece

Jesus christ the reddit invasion is real

And a fucking five-foot-five, 115 pound yuppie bitch makes sergeant. No wonder they only fight civvies, they would get their asses handed to them in a fight with actual soldiers.

Who gives a fuck about white/white couples you peoe are retarded

>That proves his point, as the all white couple were the villains of the piece

he didn't make a point, he just said there's no white couples which is wrong.

>KEK KEK NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Enjoy being exterminated when the brown hordes take over fully, cucks

I'm a Mexican with a white gf. How does it make you feel?

Yes, lets convienently ignore all the white heroes, the asian and black developers that killed a guy for a game, the arab that liked cp, the black pervert etc.

Must be the jews making tv multiracial, even though thats what the actual world looks like now.

keep projecting faggot, my country is over 90% white.

No, the first couple in the episode are an Indian looking guy and a White woman.

Makes me think she's got some issues for dating not just a Mexican, but a Mexican who spends his time on a Cantonese quilting forum

It's only what the Western world looks like, i.e. countries that were historically white. Funny, that.

Also my mom is white and my father is full blooded Mexican.

RIP white cucks I will truly miss your pale skinned women :(

It's justified, I suppose. After all, the Spanish colonists raped so many of your women that it changed your bloodline forever. Enjoy your relationship until she turns 24 and has had enough "experimenting".

Jokes on you were 25 and 32 and we've been together since I was 19

>being such a racist memelord you can't watch a tv show without mentally editing it to suit your agenda

wew

>It's a Brit show

Netflix is British now?

No she wasn't.

>I'm not on episode 5 of season 3 and I've yet to see a SINGLE white/white couple.
Except for the travelling American and his tinder slut.

You consider Cooper's hookup slut white?