London attack thread

London attack thread

the aftermath edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zfVjAxeTCZ8
mi5.gov.uk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directorate_of_Military_Intelligence_(United_Kingdom)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI2
youtube.com/watch?v=l5-gja10qkw
youtube.com/watch?v=qIvw4yuIjz0
youtube.com/watch?v=emdFFXKbw9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the M16 (SIS) don't do a shit?

Where do the money of my taxes go?

British edition

why British intelligence sucks? first from IRA then from ISIS. i thought WW2 gave them experience

i wonder why they don't control the refugees that enter is the country

in* the country.

the british cops have better guns then the british army

No, they unfairly earned that reputation from stumbling on pretty much all German spy rings during WWII and then subsequently puppeteering German intelligence for the rest of the war

They managed to do Operation Mincemeat well enough that it gives them some credibility, but that was misinformation rather than counter-intelligence

so they are overrated and useless?

time to take back las malvinas.

Religion of peace :)

youtu.be/zfVjAxeTCZ8

nah they are always spying us
i hear that the faggots have hunting knifes and one have a handgun.

fucking british police

Well, at least they now have something to base Brexit on

Poor Britain, these has been their worst years in this century

this one is fine, but the nigger with knife shouldve been shot on sight

i think in the 2 webms the police should incapacitate the nigs.

>when you don't know how to make explosives for a suicide bomb vest so you just strap empty cans on you

pakis literally are inbred retards holy shit

>empty cans
i don't know if the device was empty or the police Don't give him time to use it,but he fail.

Actually 3 terrorists killing only 6 people before getting shot is pretty impressive.

and only with knives,which it make it more impressive.

Don't forget the van

that is counter terrorism forces job. the intelligence can prevent the killing if they make arrest before the incident

oh yeah,the van of peace.

btw bbc say 2 french were injured one of them seriously.

Was fake.

Yes that part was always strange to me. It's usually people that are on watch list already. Doesn't it imply that they are being watched? And why watch them anyway? If you discover them why not do something about it?

so he was a n00b jihadist.

i think the M15 and the M16 are looking away and making london a ''free zone'' For this to happen.

What do you mean by free zone?

>London Bridge is Falling down, falling down, falling down

it's literally always people thay know about
because they don't want to be racist :)

Millitary Intelligence m8, M16 is a rifle

How can you defend yourself when you let muslim immigration happen?
All they need is a car or a knife, and everybody can be a terrorist.

Because they're SISsies.

Whats racist about abducting someone from his home in the middle of the night and shooting him in some forest just because he liked a subversive group on Facebook? It's standard practice in these guys home countries. If anything you are making them feel at home.

is a term we use here when niggers paid money to the police to no patrol in a specified area,the police ''free the area'' and the nigger rob there,what i mean is that the M15 and and M16 don't do their jobs for reasons that would benefit them somehow by letting all this happen.
the M16 is the Secret intelligence service (SIS) and the M15 is the security service.

whatever you say, m80
be sure to tell everyone that the UK's secret service is named M16
also use a proxy, I don't want to be associated with you pls

There are parts of the U.K. and Ireland where the concentration of Muslims wanting to live under sharia law in an inclusive society blocked off from the rest of the country that they are living in that effectively parliamentary laws of the state are no longer able to govern. Rather than mak them "no-go" zones they should send a greater showing of state law enforcement to these areas and force the will of these new immigrants to assimilate to state laws. Sure practice your faith in private, but when you are in public, or if someone ends up hurt or dead you are subject to the laws of the country you are CHOOSING to stay in. It is not like anyone forced them to move to that country in the first place. I wish the west would stop being afraid of its own shadow and enforce equality of law.

Wilders wants to preemptively detain terror suspects. And he said he got the idea from Israel.

well the biggest problem is that some people insist in their strange idea of considering them "human"

He meant mi6

oops i thought it was a 1

Scary shit.

Taking bets on for when England goes to war in the best traditions of England. Wales will be tagging along.

Rule Britania

Is m15 or mi5 legit though? Never heard of it.

It seems like you're doing this on purpose, and you've actually managed to trigger my autism.

protip: they do it very often and we'd have a lot more terror attacks if they didn't, but they are never going to stop 100% of the terrorists until we get rid of the whole muslim community

mi6 is outside
mi5 is inside

No he meant MI-8

alright sorry is MI5 stop bullying.

And mi4?

mi5.gov.uk

It goes all the way to mi19 lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directorate_of_Military_Intelligence_(United_Kingdom)

it was the Directorate of Military Intelligence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI4

I thought it was a typo too, until he made it half a dozen times and tried to convince me it was M1

Just how many mis are there in the U.K. ? Is there such thing as mi15?

Personally I'm in favor of attack-trucks because you can outrun those. Only two swedes died in our attack, one was old and the other a kid. Had they brought a gun or a bomb instead the death toll would've been america or norway tier, like 60 people.

These days everyone is being recruited into mi80

i'm in favor of no terror attacks.

Stop worrying about m15 and mi6

>MI2
Information on Middle and Far East, Scandinavia, US, USSR, Central and South America
>South America

the 14th of july attack used just a truck (he had other stuff but was shot before using them) and managed to kill 86 and injure 458

Go Macron, was your response

it doesn't exist anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI2

That was just because it was the first time, people needed a heads up. Alternately everyone was drowsy form the heat, in northern europe everyone is always alert.

If the left is responsible how come 9/11 happened when bush was in office?

>keeping our country safe
lol

not surprising desu
every country worth it's salt spies on the entire world
especially taking into account we went to war with them not so long ago, and the last government bringing up the falklands issue at every opportunity to inflate nationalism
what was the military's motto? trust but corroborate?
we don't have anything to hide tho

He and his administration allowed it to happen, more precisely made it happen.

Well the official difference between counter terror services and the judicial system in any country is that the later deals with crimes that already happened while counter terror prevents things that are going to happen in the future.
Its a totally different methodology and you have to act based on suspicion much more forcefully. You can't just gather evidence for ages and waste resources to follow some guy. You discover a suspect arrest him, use force (in a legaly supervised procedure) so he tells you about the plot and you break up the ring.
If you have Intel you cant make public you get a warrant for preemptive arrest and need to prolong it vs a high court judge every 6 months. And so on.
You have no choice but to do it. You just need to make sure that your judiciary is independent enough to safeguard your rights for the time this is going on.
The fact that it's concentrated on a foreign group is also a factor that lessens the danger of totalitarianism spreading to the normative population.
Sure it's unfair to the muslims but it also creates pressure on them to take sides. Either side with the goverment or your life is so shit it's better for you to leave.
In the end the right of innocent people to live is more important than some muslims edge lords right to like ISIS clips on facebook without getting Stalinized.

What's Argentina's intelligence service called?

"I'm ready for love and I'm ready for war, but I'm ready for more. I don't think anyones ever been this fucking ready before."

youtube.com/watch?v=l5-gja10qkw

Some fight music for my English brothers and sisters.

But than they wouldn't admit that the suspect were on their watch lists. Sounds more like they are trying to create moral outrage so they are given more tools to do their job.

it wasn't the first time at all though
>2014: arab drives over 13 persons in the dijon christmas market
>2014 as well: arab drives over 11 persons in the nantes christmas market

I am kind of curious about the deployment of our military police desu. The last time we had a happening was in the 70's.

A train hostage situation. Apparently they turned the train into swiss cheese. And executed most of the caught terrorists.
youtube.com/watch?v=qIvw4yuIjz0

Drill
youtube.com/watch?v=emdFFXKbw9c

Another witness Gerard told the BBC: "They were running up shouting, 'This is for Allah.' They stabbed this girl maybe 10 times, 15 times. She was going, 'Help me, help me.'"

got many names through the years, but right now it's officially AFI, Agencia Federal de Inteligencia (federal intelligence agency)
but it's often nicknamed SIDE, Secretaria de Inteligencia Del Estado, since that was it's name on the peak of it's activity, back on the last dictatorship

lol, you just gave 1 billion dollars to the people behind this, telling them to keep up the good work

Sad part is, 20 years ago no one in the west even knew what a Muslim was. We were all so safe and comfy.

Now we live in a Muslim infested police state, scared of going to a Christmas market out of fear of being bombed.

i think they want secretly to remove Sadiq Khan turning the london people against him

Not bad at all

islam rlgn of peace meng

>We were all so safe and comfy

Yeah, in our coffins.

>Religion
>Peace

pick 1

>what is the eternal conniving A******n

>using a combat plane (MIG-21?) in a hostage situation
wtf

yeah... I think it was just a rebrand, and that they kept most of the personel and properties, but since the SIDE was discovered doing shady stuff left and right, voices called for justice, they got rid of the higher ups, opened an investigation and changed the name

also might have something to do with the fact that the government that did that had people inside the SIDE that knew the corrupt shit they ha done, and also they labeled themselves as human rights fighters, and anti-dictatorship knights of justice and freedom, shunning some of the people and institutions that were in power during the '76 coup

>Wilders
seems like he is a nice guy. i wish we had a president like him

the worst thing is that it's not even surprising at this point, Brits don't seem too miffed either

we need a world war soon

20 years ago was 97. If I remember correctly by that time there was the first wtc bombing (the one that was before 9/11), bombs in Paris metro, bombing in the Atlanta olimpic games and quite a few airplane bombings and hijackings trough the 70-80s.
But now its a whole new level for you. Like our 90s and early 00s.

it's become routine

don't forget nisman assassination.
i'm surprised there is any right-wing militia in england.

Why? Isn't he their pocket showcase muslim? Security always like those people.

keked

They had a jet fly over low, so hopefully people would duck. And exploded bombs next to it.
At the same time five swat teams forced the doors and entered. And then they came in shooting people who were still standing.
While shooting all compartments where they expected terrorists to be.
And shooting compartments where they expected people could try to flee to, so the terrorists couldn't move from their current location.
1 of the 9 terrorists survived.

The game of terrorism is won when the opposing side makes enough irrational decisions through fear to destroy themselves.

When America elected Trump, Al Quida was rubbing their hands because they knew all they had to do now was sit back and watch their biggest threat undo itself. This is why ISIS backed Le Pen and losing her was a big setback to their operation.

Part and parcel of a big city

their right-wing militia is too busy handing out grammatically incorrect leaflets in Polish telling us to fack orf

I sure as fuck won't ever visit the old Blighty even though I've dreamt of it back in the day

that's a weird tactic

>terrorists win when the target defends itself
wow this really made me think
glad they're losing in france right now haha

#notallmuslims

Actually only 6 of the 9 terrorists died. And 2 civilians died.