So I was watching a bunch of American cooking videos on youtube and they seem to always cook their meat like this

So I was watching a bunch of American cooking videos on youtube and they seem to always cook their meat like this.

I thought it was a meme, do people in your country also eat raw meat like this? You know, it's really gross.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill all whites

For something solid like a steak, they risk of food poisoning is minimal unless the steak was pierced before cooking. Searing the outside kills any bacteria, on the surface, and unlike chicken, beef doesnt get the same harmful bacteria within its mass.

tldr if you dont pierce the steak when you cook it, you can eat it with the insides raw.

It's called medium-rare, at least in America it is, and it's fucking delicious

A few people eat ""rare"" meat but it's quite uncommon.

Other types are medium-well, and well-done.

Well done is fucking disgusting and tasteless. My grandma eats it, i've tried it once and i fucking hated it

last one tastes better
only subhumans eat it raw

Sorry if your country's beef is so low quality that you need to cook it to a hardened, blackened crisp to feel safe consuming it.

But I don't understand why you eat raw meat, why do you even bother pretend cooking it anyway? Just don't pretend to cook it and eat it straight from the butcher.

I ate your mother raw.

you shitskins just dont know what tastes good
americans are subhumans

you did nothing you worthless american mongrel

Its called layers of flavor

i only eat pork and poultry. beef is for subhumans regardless of how its prepared

Are you an idiot or a troll?

I am a legit japman and I think over half of us have eaten steaks like the pic. So delicious.

>Now we've got argies pretending to be white and germans pretending to be black

You cunts need to unfuck yourselves quick smart

He is not trolling. Argies can't into anything that they are not used to and disregard it as non european, hence, garbage. Don't be mad at him.

Boston Chefs on people who order well done

>"To each his own. They were raised to eat meat well-done, passed on from the previous generation. I feel bad for them, but it's their choice. They'll never be able to appreciate the true flavor that meat has." — Dennis Wilson, chef of Gather

>"Sorry mate, we're out of steak." — Samuel Jackson, owner of KO Catering and Pies

>"WHY! Why don't you just eat a burger!" — Peter D'Antonio, executive chef of The Westin Waltham-Boston

>"How could anyone NOT WANT JUICY, TENDER, FATTY MEAT???!!! I wish I could tell them that they could have had something 10 times better in a tenth of the time." — Tony Maws, owner of The Kirkland Tap & Trotter

>"Nothing, I'm here to serve; they pay, I cook. Not all of us have had the pleasure of growing up exposed to the wonders of cuisine." — Joshua Smith, owner of Moody's Delicatessen & Provisions

>"I feel sorry for you!" — Roger Belmonte, meat team leader at Charles River Plaza

>'Saving for well-done' is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine's earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its cost in order for the chef to make his 'food cost percent'. So what happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that's been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that's a total loss, representing a three-fold loss of what it cost him per pound. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can 'save for well-done'-serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won't be able to tell if what he's eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this customer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating his garbage! What's not to like?

I am a Greek you anglo subhuman

but he is right

I'm not judging him (he is wrong IMO). I'm just explaining his behaviour to everyone here before they start calling him names.

The one on the right is under-cooked

The one on the left is perfect

I never understood this kind of threads. I meant I don't know if troll or not because people look serious.
When you go in a restaurant in France for steak fries, most of the time meat is like pic related, red

>American cooks

Gooks and chinks eat dogs. Peruvians eat rats. Brazilians eat uma delicia. Colombians fuck donkeys. Argies and uruguayos eat their meat well done.What's so fucking hard to understand?

it's no where near raw you dumbfuck

If it's red it's raw.

they're right though, anything above medium is flavourless and dry cardboard

It's cooked, just not overcooked.

>Not all of us have had the pleasure of growing up exposed to the wonders of cuisine
>a piece of unseasoned raw piece of cow muscle and fat is considered cuisine in AMERIKKKA

he is not wrong
raw meat is for inferior creatures

It's not raw meat you idiot

Animals=raw meat.
Humans evolved to be the most dominant creature on the face of earth because at some point in prehistory they started eating delicious WELL DONE MEAT with FIRE.

You are a known retard

>eating a burnt piece of rubber over a juicy steak with a bit of pink

>American beef is so tasteless that its flavor don't survive cooking

Disgusting, pink meat is gross, that's why you gotta add layers and layers of bbq sauce on every piece of meat you get your hands on.

This is how meat should be. Not burnt to a crisp

1 its not raw
2 raw meat like tartar or carpaccio is delicious
3 get out kiddo

Now Argentina went down in my respect scale. I though you guys liked meat and knew how to cook it properly.

That last quote is actually from Anthony Bourdain, a New Yorker, from his book Kitchen Confidential.

Same here. Heard all about Argentinan cooking.

Turns out they just throw if over a fire and forget about it

>I though you guys liked meat and knew how to cook it properly.
Exactly.

It's called cooking. The meat must be cooked. Not raw.

You mean you don't cook your meat by crucifying it?

You're wrong though. The meat isn't "raw"

why you shitskin?
raw meat is for animals

Se murio. Lo empuje lo que pude

What an awful thread. Not witty, not original, just asinine shitposting from a third worlder and the "I am a greek" retard.

Eat it how You want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

Whats the question again?

Did You want to hear my opinion? good luck!

i dont understand dog language

raw meat is for subhumans

So basically argentina produces a lot of meat but they are unable to eat it properly?
Even worse, americans are better at cooking?
That is kind of unexpected.

Iki siempre fue el mismo proxy ukraniano, mexicano y chileno. Wena, te agarré guachín.

i hear a barking dog

Gordo de mierda consigue un trabajo y deja de bardear a los pendejos acá

>not enjoying both ways of eating meat

I laugh at you narrow minded plebeians

maybe the dog wants some raw meat like all animals

>even worse

Sorry if that hurts but americans aren't really known for their culinary abilities.

Mira el tamaño de usos huevos

Most of what is American food is simply modified dishes from other countries. I feel like the main handicap is the inherited Anglo palate. The things that haven't drifted too far from the origins are still good. The only major change in Italian cuisine was putting spaghetti and meatballs in the same bowl.

I can't imagine it, I would ask for my money back if I went to a restaurant and they brought me uncooked meat.

well done restores the most stamina

the quads have been witnessed.

The fuck do you have against us cooking our steaks like that?

quads of true

Well done master race

Yeah people here eat it the same, never understood why, it tastes disgusting and feels disgusting in your mouth.

>Chefs

Good thing it's their job to shut the fuck up and do what they're being paid to do. No one cares what the meat slinging faggots in the kitchen think.

>being this upset everyone thinks you're a fucking manchild when you order welldone

I eat mine medium rare, I've never even tasted a well done steak before, only up to medium.

That doesn't change the fact that their opinion is worth less than the specks of shit clinging to my sphincter hair, the person paying for the food and eating it has the sole, and final word on how it's cooked, not these little chef faggots with their inflated egos who accidentally thought anyone gives a shit what they think.

They want to comment on, or dictate someones food? They can pay for it too.