1 hour left and I could buy my booze in the supermarket. It's closed now

1 hour left and I could buy my booze in the supermarket. It's closed now

I am sorry hear that

Here's a meme idea if you're looking for one: on Sundays where I live, I can't legally buy alcohol before 12p in any of the stores

Seriously ? But the supermaket open the morning ? So you can buy stuffs and if you take alcochol, the seller will stop you ?
lel

>tfw can't buy booze anywhere near me on Sunday unless it's just beer

I have only 8 minutes left)))

It's called dictature

>tfw tomorrow theres dry law because of elections
Fuck this shithole m8

Why such rule tbqh? They think we are retarded? Why I cannot buy booze whenever and wherever I want?

>tfw cannot buy alcohol today or tomorrow
Fuck you holy spirit, fucking fraud REEEEE

>his country doesn't have shops dedicated to booze

don't you have 24/7 shops? they are in any bigger cities
never understood such fag laws

Here the liquor stores (on which the state has a monopoly on) can't open at all on Sundays. Supermarkets can sell fermented drinks with up to 4.7% alcohol, so that's the strongest you can buy on a Sunday.
God forbid you could buy a bottle of wine on a Sunday, the whole nation would turn into alcoholics

Go burn a church

I'm in small city. I went to the supermarket few minutes ago.
I took strong belgian beer 9° and tequila

Otherwise I don't get the thing in this thread. In France we have supermakets where you can buy everthing that you want (alcoho included) and liquors stores also.

WTF is this thng here
>Supermarkets can sell fermented drinks with up to 4.7% alcohol

What ?

Drinks with over 4.7% alcohol can only be sold in government-owned liquor stores. Alcopops and other pre-mixed drinks can only be sold in liquor stores no matter the alcohol content, meaning supermarkets can only sell watered down beer and cider.

>mfw I forgot
FUCK YOU SPIRIT, FUCK YOU
God damn it, I have zero food, zero non-water drinks and people coming over for beer this evening to boot.

And you don't see a problem with that ? That's normal ? I throught nordic were very the opposite of strict, don't know the word in english. Liberated I guess

I very much see a problem with that, but all the political parties are filled with prudes. It was just proposed that supermarkets could start selling drinks with 5.5% alcohol, and that caused a massive outrage in the parliament.
Also, Nordic countries are all massive nanny states

In the US, your city or county must vote to sell alcohol. Once that's passed, beer and wine can be sold in grocery stores. I don't believe the alcohol content matters, but this may be different from state to state. Sunday mornings, nobody can sell alcohol. The liquor stores are completely closed. Beer and wine can be sold Sunday afternoon. In some places, alcohol sales stop after midnight as well. In my state, it's illegal to sell alcohol on holidays so you must buy beforehand. This was mainly done to try to stop drunk driving accidents.

>the land of the free
My ass

He'll stop you from buying the alcohol, not the rest of the stuff.

>Land of free
My ass