Arrested development is the greatest comedy of all time. Prove me wrong

Arrested development is the greatest comedy of all time. Prove me wrong.

Not even the greatest comedy Tambor starred in

a few good comedic actors play opposite a bunch of unfunny actors hamming it up on screen as a narrator explains all the jokes to you.

oh, and because Seinfeld exists.

While I agree, 30 Rock comes pretty close and so does Xavier: Renegade Angel.

>unfunny actors
which ones then?

2good4/tv/

Don't care what anyone says S4 was great jokes

>because Seinfeld exists.

People actually like that shit?

S4 was top tier storytelling with jokes that were worth the wait for the payoff.

S4 was quite literally too intelligent for the average viewer.

it is a master craft as a whole

wrong

Why were they so mean to Ann?

>intelligence = eating a bucket of shit to get to the rainbow sprinkles at the bottom

That would be Fawlty Towers.

CurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurbCurb

Yes, curb is better. But you don't need to post like a fag.

Who?

who?

No, it was trying too hard with the delayed payoff jokes, most of them were just 'hey look at this coincidence', there wasn't anything actually funny about the situation. Also they gimped the core dynamic of the show - the interaction between the characters - by focusing on one character at a time.

Three greatest tv comedies in no particular order:

Arrested Development
Seinfeld
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

nope

who is this manjuice mermaid?

almost fell for it

OH MY GOD, WE'RE HAVING A FIRE!!! sale. OH THE BURNING, IT BURNS ME. EVACUATE ALL THE SCHOOLCHILDREN

Who?

I can see why one would feel this way about it but I liked it as a new direction in their storytelling and there really was a lot of hilarious jokes with different tone than the previous seasons. Everything with Tony Wonder and Michael's forget me now was hilarious, but it wouldn't have been as funny if they didn't set it up in the first episode.

Nope.

Seinfeld and Married With Children rank above it, easily.

Not a sitcom but Norm Macdonald Live is the funniest show ever made.

Egg

Seinfeld, Sunny, Curb, and Cheers were all better.

(Cheers always gets underrated in these because millennials never experienced it firsthand. It wasn't as "clever," maybe, but it was a better and more iconic comedy show overall, and amazing well written.)

Came here to say Seinfeld was the greatest too.

its very good, but its not great to rewatch IMO. only gob and lindsay have any real comedic value in watching again

Do podcasts qualify as "shows" even?

wasnt there supposed to be a S4 of AD released with the episodes in a different order to tell a proper story or someshit?

season 5 is confirmed right?