youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0&index=5&list=RDsk1Q-BFgnPM
youtube.com/watch?v=x-xTttimcNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go and fuck yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0&index=5&list=RDsk1Q-BFgnPM
*drifts past you

I think /cum/ does that already

aIN't no thAng but a chicken wang, playa!

I had a similar experience with a counselor in middle school. Got my mom involved in some shit that I didn't want her knowing about. Is there some sort of anonymous therapy online, if you really need to vent?

I agree, feels like America is just a business and everyone is trying to make money off every damn thing

>we actually unironically wore these against another country tonight
can't make this shit up

Don't let Canadian teams see this

Well it IS soccer.

memes aside, I wonder if USA has any conservative players who felt uncomfortable with it

I don't have a graveyard shift quite the opposite
Closing shift yesterday opening shift today
I gotta get my ass to bed

PON PON CAN'T YOU SEE
BOUNDLESS POSSIBILITIES?
DON DON HEAR THAT BEAT?
SOUNDS LIKE IT'S YOUR HEART TO ME
goodness gracious I just ripped too much of my finger nail off while nail chomping and it's bleeding a bit much.
I just need some sleep and I'll be good as new.

>June 2017
Where is the time going

>Trump was elected 42 months ago
>January was 100 weeks ago

Sooner or later you'll get to a point where you realize that it doesn't really matter and letting go of these kind of troubles will become easier. I won't pretend that they'll go away forever and that they wouldn't come back, because that's not how it is.
I try to think less about all these things, about things I say (not like say everything that's on your mind, but just don't think about it too much). Lately I feel like my situation improves a little. I started making friends in university, girls seem to notice me at least. I'd like to help you, but just cause it works for me, doesn't mean it necessairily works for you too. Try to look foreward to something if you can, or at least try not to think about the past as hard as it is. Make sure to remember your brain changes memories, so things that may seem good now, may not have been that great when you were experiencing them. We all had our reasons for some decisions. I've been really regretting letting some of my friends go, not taking my chances with one girl, until I met her again and realized she isn't as great as she was in my memory.

I see. Again, it's not going to be piss easy, but if you want to, you can do it. Just give yourself some time and don't expect miracles.

enough of my kitchen psychology (that's likely not the real translation of what I mean).

I got back with my ex and have no regrets.

Why do some people dislike footkraut
What a bro

So close yet so far from my goals

I can see the finish line.

But can i go on?

I wonder this also

but she got blacked

>I got back with my ex
Since when?
Why did you break up?

One of you anons watch the thread for a bit, I have to step out.

He posts scat and we wuz kangs shit

Because he wont post shit on Snapchat

You are taking your time my canadian friends

>massive sjw girl in my class
>chad thundercock transfers in
>constantly says racist and homophobic stuff
>she laughs at his jokes about that all the time now
Is it possible for women to have principles?

doubt
Few reasons like not spending enough time together, but mainly because she was moving away and was mad at me for refusing to follow with her. I win, get to stay where I want and she didn't move.

Love you cum

He's weird. I don't even know if he's a real german. I tried to write german with him and he never really seemed to understand or react to what I said.

oh wait that was the other guy nevermind

Hmm

>Is it possible for women to have principles?
No

>confusing me with that guy
I'll never get back with that whore, not even a chance. Btw she messaged me the other day, if you guys want ill post our convo i kept it short and ruthless

Why don't you guys have a pass?

Asian gf when

youtube.com/watch?v=x-xTttimcNk

Down the drain. Time has flew by too fast for me to keep up, couldn't sort myself out in time and still can't. At times I'm apathetic about it all but at others it hits me all at once.
All these swift changes around me–one of my siblings getting a divorce after a >10 year marriage, my dog passing a few months back that has been around since grade school, my other dog getting old and his time likely coming soon, I've somehow been a useless NEET for 4 months already, rarely leaving the house anymore, seeing little sunlight per day, my shit health deteriorating and I was supposed to have an EKG done at the hospital a few months back but I couldn't force myself to go. My resting heart rate is ridiculous at times yet I'm not even overweight. Gonna go for another smoke, it ought to speed up the tedious process

I do, and I use it to shitblogpost
brb will delete

pls

Feel like 2007 was just yesterday. If that's the case, 2017 will feel the same when it's 2027

exes are exes for a reason. Never go back

You're gonna feel like shit unless you make a change.

Worse is when you get older you're going to feel like shit and have regrets that you didn't do anything.

Pic related, number blocked for obvious reasons 1/2

2/2

What a dumb whore

Lmao besides the obvious, what makes you say that

that poor girl
why can't we have the number? I already know arizona's ex. I want to know more poeple

Nah, I never stopped lovin her desu. Genuinely feel happy just being together, don't even have to do anything, just cuddling on a couch and talking for a day is perfect

WHICHEVER CONSOLE YOU PLAY

NO MATTER HOW MANY HOURS A DAY

>Nah, I never stopped lovin her desu. Genuinely feel happy just being together, don't even have to do anything, just cuddling on a couch and talking for a day is perfect
>I won
that's a bad attitude man. not about winning

Poor girl? You my friend, must be naive when it comes to women

women are not capable of love user. don't get attached

Is the green or white bubbles you

I don't use an iShit

I just know they have feelings too. you definitely did the right thing, but she must feel really shitty about herself now.

I'm just happy she didn't leave.
Nice meme

reminds me of my ex wife, she still messages me from time to time

Doing the right thing burn the coal pay the toll

it is not a meme, girls are not capable of loving someone. they just put themselves in situations that benefit them

Real mature

it's more mature than getting blacked

hey i posted that last night

So is this thing worth playing?

Haven't played the other two

In case you guys didnt get the memo

During the day there's a ton of underage cancer Sup Forums-tier shitposts
During the night there's slightly less underage cancer Sup Forums-tier shitposts
Why is this?

>utorrent

She'll get over it, emotions are their battlefield, not ours

You expect me to treat a slut like a good girl? Na. I'll treat good women how they deserve to be treated but not this whore

You have a mother right?

>You're gonna feel like shit unless you make a change.
I'm used to it. I'm too nauseous to think about making a change anyhow.
>you're going to feel like shit and have regrets that you didn't do anything.
I'm already full of regrets, like wasting my youth homeschooled and playing vidya all night long. I'm too nauseous to sleep. It's too late to change anything. My best bet at living a decent life is trying to build a time machine and going back in time to the mid 1900's. And I'll do it too.

this thread becomes near /r9k/ sometimes its really not that great
you don't have to have played either of the other two games to understand what's going on

>is this thing worth playing
Personally, yeah. I liked it a bunch, but it does get a little repetitive after a while
also
>utorrent

What a nigger

what torrent software do you guys use?
i use qbittorrent

Yes
>Sup Forums

Didn't take advantage of a drunk female who was coming onto me last night
I regret my decision

>awaken at 4AM
>opened window for some nice cool morning breeze
>expect to be greeted by the first hints of birdsong
>greeted instead by niggers and niggresses from the section 8 housing shouting at each other

It's too bad that if the cops do show up they won't trayvon these baboons. Boys, never let them diversify your neighborhood.

>what torrent software
Deluge
>qbittorent
qbittorrent is as shit as utorrent nowadays, change

>didn't realize there are two ohio friends
>only one was here earlier
>one is hispanic
>made joke about that
>he didn't get it
>now realize it's the wrong one and I'm tard or was right one and he's tard

Same
Sup Forums is great

Black twitter makes me think
Sometimes, it can be too autistic for me on occasions

Still user her for sex/nudes?

Rome wasn't built in a day brother. Thre are those who try to rebuild the past and those who try to build a better future. In a few years you might have regrets that you didn't do shit now. You can work towards a better life, still.

Just spent the last 5 hours running around black desert online trying to get money for a bunch of shitty gear.
How people play that long without taking breaks is beyond me

the cinci one is not hispanic and only started posting here recently

>he fell for the MMO meme
You've brought it upon yourself

I can't sleep and am drunk for the first time in a month. Otherwise I don't post as much as I used to.
Usually I just make nonsense shitposts.
I don't torrent, I microdownload/macroinstall.
But I don't feel like it. Why can't you just do it for me?

ah. I'll try it again now

wait. which one of you if the hispanic

I would but i have enough food on my plate you lazy nigger

Is this Thomas?

>85 posts
>16 posters
Really is graveyard shift a

i am the half chi

No

Aw shucks. I've barely eaten today too. Let me get some of that food

No this is Patrick

the confusion between me and the other ohio user has gotten out of hand

So the Columbus dude is Thomas, noted.

What if everyone skipped down aong the city streets that run all throughout the town? Imagine if they met up in the city's heart and one by one they held hands and gazed up into the sky.

do you friends care about foreign news at all? do they know what's going on in Europe?

This thread is a disaster. It should be deleted so a better one can take its place.