If you're not blue, you're not white. :)

If you're not blue, you're not white. :)

Buy my books please. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8&t=415s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Lower_Pannonia
youtube.com/watch?v=pWI9EG4mTXs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Varg didn't make this map.

is this based on careful examination of Varg's videos? explain the blotches

It doesn't make sense at all, he made the Bosnian Croatian parts blue but the Croatian Croatian parts red. Even a retard like Varg wouldn't say that.

According to Varg, nowhere can be considered broadly white as all populations have some brown haired and brown eyed people. Only certain individuals in each country can be considered white.

>all the greatest European achievements came from Southern European Africans and Asians
You can't make this shit up

yes, but it's possible that Varg had an interesting proposal for all those as usual. someone should document those things

Ffs varg is the one who is always first to mention how finns wuz european

which goes to show that blond eyes and blue hair is a silly criterion

hahaha motherfucker you got REKT Ttt

varg also thinks autism is good because his wife is autistic

He lost it long time ago. Might as well go with this map.

This is quite possibly the most pseudo scientific bullshit Map I've ever seen. Good thing no actual scientist uses these type of arbitrary racial groupings anymore

How are Austrians niggers though they are German+West slav mix and he has both of those as NARDIC

>Austrians and Finns are not Nordic but Hungarians and Estonians are
>Croatians are not Nordic but Bosnian Croats are (even though Hungarians carry tons of Croat genes).

He even colored the Transylvanian Hungarians isolated in Romania. Aslo, wtf is with northern Albania?

>northern Albania
glorious Illyrians, that were Nordic/Germanic btw :)

his hypothesis that only blonde haired blue eyed people are the descendants of the first Europeans (in his eyes the oblu Europeans) is so wrong. I dont know he even cane to that conclusion

>this is actually what vargtards believe

>oblu
only*

I guess so.

In the end it's probably the complexion and intelligence that goes to figure if you're white :)

you seem like a smart guy, you must be Asian

ah yes, very inteligent blue eyes :)

>nordic
>caucass

AHHAHAHAHHAHA

e.g. croatia is not white
some shithole in the caucasus region is white

makes sense

I agree with this. Finns aren't white and not Europa. They should go back to Asia and die there as slaves to chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmLVjSvzkY8&t=415s

>EVROPA

excellent video, Varg reminds us of the important role of Muslims have played in European history and of the 20th century atrocities that almost go hand-in-hand with post-Christian blood religion worldviews such as his

btw, pretty awesome that this map might actually be somewhat based on Varg's statements. he calls Penelope Cruz Italian tho heehee

someone still needs to teach him population genetics though

>someone still needs to teach him population genetics though

pls no.

It's funny because the first proto indo Europeans aka the ancient yamnaya people had brown hair/brown eyes and light skin(although they were slightly darker than modern Europeans). Blonde hair and blue eyes are a genetic mutation

fuck off v*rg I wish I was azn

According to Varg, Indo-European languages were spread gradually to Europe through wife sharing between neighbouring populations, thus leaving minimal genetic impact on Europeans.

Pretty accurate map :)
Dark blonde, blue eyed Hungarian reporting in

damn, Varg is such a hippie

Lel Austriniggers BTFO

Didn't his mother get fucked by a Greek or Cypriot? I'm guessing that's why he hates Southern Europeans so much

you're confused about Varg's worldview. Varg like 'native Europeans' everywhere, from the UK to India and from Norway to North Africa and he doesn't care much for non-native Europeans with darker hair or eyes, e.g. Pewdiepie

nah, the guy is just an evolution of a edgy nazi

Why isn't Transylvania blue?

>Transylvanian Hungarians
He only colored the Szeklers

>varg is so funny, he's like a child that was raised by nazis

Hungarians are not genetically related to other Finno-Ugrics. They are local Slavs/Germans/Vlachs who were khan'd by the invading Magyars.

Although yeah, Karelians, Izhorians, Votes, Estonians, Livonians, Võros, Setos, Ludes, Veps, Livvis are all "Nordic", while Finns, Samis, and some Karelians are "Mongolian"? Doesn't make sense.

> Karelia, ingria, estonia - white
> Finland - no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Lower_Pannonia

>muh europe

>anything south of Denmark
>nordic
Nah

So we must purge blonde people?

are all norwegians retarded?

he is french

rly makes u think

he is not french

Louis Cachet lives in France and he is french

Does Varg even have a job?

>when Ibrahimovic moved from Bosnia to Sweden, he moved from nordic to a non-nordic country

He was born in the nordic portuguise clay

>if you rae not germanic, you are not white
what did he mean bay this
here, ill join in the haloautism with maps that dont reflect at all modern demographics or small and large scale migrations !

No, but when he went to Cyprus, the Greeks were catcalling his autistic wife

100% agree desu

Nah, it was his mother and her Swedish friend when he was a child visiting there.

What about swarthy Germans like mats hummels or swarthy Brits and Irish

Why North Caucasus is white? Not butthurt, I'm just wondering. Is it because of Indo-European Alans or he considers them to be "old European relicts"?

lmao
HELLENIZED

So Varg, his wife and his kids are not white for living in a brown area?

His wife is from Normandy which is blue area (if I remember French geography correctly)

>Nordic (European)
Nordic is not the only European family.

According to Stormfront intellectuals it is.

oh, It is near.

MUHHH WY SKIN MUHFUGGUH

when did it go so wrong for Varg?

>ended up as a loser and not based like the rest of the lads from Bergen

youtube.com/watch?v=pWI9EG4mTXs

Death to wh*tes

Yay! What do I win? I am joking.

"Slavs are not european, but everything up to Moscow is europe :DDDDDDDDDD"

"My kids have a congenital cognitive disorder but that's ok because my wife convinced me autism is a sign of whiteness"

"without abrahamic religions people would give a shit about my neo-paganism. R-really!!!"

"western values are degenerate"
*writes another edgy death metal song*

"Europe for Europeans! Integration is a lie!!!"
*Changes name to Louis Cachet and lives off french welfare while being suspect in a dozen of terroristic threats investigations*

t. varg

>Stormfront intellectuals
Even the original Nazis knew that there are several branches of (Indo-)Europeans and they even accepted that the German people are not "pure Nordics" or whatever.

This theory of the European Nordic race from Aldebaran or Atlantis is actually esoteric bullshit. The truth is that our ancestors were semi-nomads from the Eurasian steppes and migrated to Europe within three migration periods.

Yep, also the truth is that Nordic race isn't even Indo-European in origin, it's pre-Indo-European natives of Scandinavia. It sounds a bit strange giving that white genes are recessive but genetic analyses proved it.

Look at that manly Dinaric man. Literally how my grandfather looked, only he had less of a nose curve and green eyes
Look at that stern, bushy brow stare and the glorious mustache

>the truth is that Nordic race isn't even Indo-European in origin, it's pre-Indo-European natives of Scandinavia
I don't think you can name the original homeland of "white people". We are already too mixed. While you claim Scandinavia to be the their homeland, the oldest genes of blue and green eyes were found in Siberia and Iberia.

And even IF the Nordic family is genetically not Indo-European... They've adopted the Indo-European culture and language completely.
Nordics, Latins, Baltics, Slavs, Celts, etc. have the same cultural roots.

Are you a diaspora? German would never say Slavs have the same cultural roots as Nordics which they dickride despite the fact that Nordics did pretty much fuck all for mankind.

#killallwhites

This

What makes nordic Paganism better than Christianity, Islam, or Judaism?

The only thing about Nordic paganism that seems interesting is its emphasis on nature, but I don't see how that couldn't be incorporated into abrahamic religions if it isn't already. Why does he think that a country that has been happy under Christianity for several hundred or thousand years should revert back to Paganism? People who have been conditioned to believe in a religion all of their life aren't going to make genuine switches unless if they wanted to and did personal self-reflections.

>Are you a diaspora?
No. I am West-German and Celto-Germanic or something. By the way, Germans can be Slavs too. Not because of red army rape crimes. Slavs started settling here several hundreds of years ago, were conquered, germanised and included within the HRE.

>German would never say Slavs have the same cultural roots as Nordics
Just compare the Slavic languages with the Germanic languages. Or compare the Germanic mythology to the Slavic mythology or Greek mythology.
It's literally the same, just slightly different style due to the different waves of migration and geographical aspects.

What makes Germans or some historians and ethnologists saying that Slavs are subhumans is that Slavs were actually the cultural least advanced group that arrived Europe in the context of Indo-European migration.

so he really doesn't have a job?

lmao welfare nigger

>lay the foundation of european civilization
>44 years old NEET metal faggot claims that you're not european

The most militant and combat ready part of Germany was also a home to a large Slavic minority and Germanized Slavs. Prussia

fratele meu

lol tasmanians are literally niggers

Tell me about how we were less culturally advanced than glorious germanics who settled disputes via violent duels and promoted authoritarianism and mindless obedience.

rromani-ans are not european though

I am a Greek

slavshit subhuman

This. Sad, but Hungarians are lost their Siberian/Uralic N1 haplogroups. Only the language remained.

:( :( :(

>glorious germanics who settled disputes via violent duels and promoted authoritarianism and mindless obedience
It's not about socioculture, you idiot.
It's about efficiency, inventions, discoveries, war and success. Not sure what certain aspects made you less advanced. This migration happened like 5000 years ago and all information we have are linguistics and archaeology. Historiography didn't exist back then. Maybe Kurgan III people had military technology or were better farmers. Don't know.

And now stop being butthurt over nothing. This is not some fantasy from my head. You can read about this. It's the Kurgan hypothesis by Marija Gimbutas:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis

Greeks and Italians btfo'd

>hypothesis
>aka if someone said it it must be true
lmao

>Joakim Soldehed
>A Finn
Pick one buddy

>hypothesis
Of course it's a hypothesis. Nobody knows what exactly happened 4000-5000 years ago.
If you have a better explanation for the origin of European cultures and also their differences, then go for it.

>Joakim Soldehed
>Är en finsk musikant

Just because he has some names that aren't typical finnish names, doesn't mean he isn't a finn.
Fuck yourself stupid clown.

European ''culture'' is worthless and Jews are superior so it doesn't matter where it came from that's my hypothesis.

And this guy is living in the middle of France in Corrèze hahaha

He coloured the szekelys but not the hungarians. What's funny is that szekelys are swarthier than romanians and hungarians in romania.