Is this guy seriously or just trolling?

Is this guy seriously or just trolling?

twitter.com/imamofpeace?lang=de

His tweets are fucking ridiculous

Post the tweets you find particularly ridiculous, don't expect us to go to twitter.

Haven't read his tweets but the name is suspicious already.

>?lang=de

Dirty dumb kraut scum

literally a jew larping

kek. He has an integrity.

Yeah his tweets are weird af, I guess he just spends his evenings typing the first thing that comes to his head

wew

This can't be real hahaha

Acknowledging the problem is the first step.

Now this guy i can get behind

It's not an actual Imam behind it. It's a joke account.

He is a Reformist Muslim

it's an actual imam, scroll down he has a video of him on australian news

its a rafidah shiite filth or a jew larping

Only a australian Imam can shitpost that much

sunni atheist btw before anyone calls me a mudslime

shia who are unironically shia are just triggering to me

Butthurt Salafi detected. I bet you're a Paki too

>sunni
>atheist
How the fuck does that work?

Based Iman

I unironically despise salafis and islam in general, though it's guaranteed I know a lot more about it than you. You have to be braindead to be a wahabbi. You have to have rotten maggots and worms feasting on your brain to be a believing shia though.

I'm now an atheist, though I come from a sunni background.

To be a shia and be a muslim is like oil and water, black and white.

>You have to have rotten maggots and worms feasting on your brain to be a believing shia though.
How moreso than a sunni?

You're trying to reap all the benefits of being a marginalized group without actually following the religion.

Don't get me wrong, anybody below 30 in the first world who has access to the internet and education and is still religious should kill themselves.

To answer your question and give more insight to my post - sunnism is at the very least, the closest thing to the religion that muhammad delivered, and the closest to what was practised by the sahabah and the most immediate to the prophet. Shiism is legitimate retardation beyond belief nowadays (at the time of the prophet and shortly after his death, shiism was legitimate). Shiites scholars are (according to basic islam) complete kaffirs, they are liars and deceivers who corrupt a pure worship of god.

>anybody below 30 in the first world who has access to the internet and education and is still religious should kill themselves.

>trying to reap all the benefits of being a marginalized group
I was in boston a few years ago, americans are legitimate retards who believe indians = muslim basically, I can more or less pass as 'white', so when I told girls I was 'muslim' they were all sympathetic, freest pussy of my life.

That's pretty scummy

nah, girls only care about looks/money, if I was ugly they'd have told me to fuck off terrorist

anyway I'm out it's 5am ffs

>at the time of the prophet and shortly after his death, shiism was legitimate
what changed and why? isn't a just a disagreement about who should be spiritual successor of mohammed? why is this such a big deaL?

All 3 of Muhammad's sons died when they were little due to illness, WTF kind of Imam is that?

Maybe he meant grandsons? His tweets are super incoherent.
It was a big deal at the time because Sunnis were against genetic lineage, whereas Shias thought Ali was the best fit, regardless he became Caliph later and the divide just spiraled out of control in later centuries as Shias developed the whole Imamite thing.

he's right though

it's pretty embarrassing to be religious in the modern day and age. literally nigger and shitskin behavior.

not edgy my man. Sup Forums was an atheist stronghold back in 2004 before reddit even existed. only since newfags appropriated the fedora meme from reddit has it become anything out of the ordinary.

>Australian imam
>Incoherent shitposter
It's like poetry

It is. He's been on Australian news programs debating/reinforcing his points of how extreme a lot of the religion is.

Someone should behave this imposter fuck.

>atheism
>religion
You do realize that these terms are not mutually exclusive, right?
You can have a religion without gods (or at least without seeing gods as especially more divine than everything else) and you can have deism without a proper religion.

You spend too much time in pol