twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STATE of this mong deleting his tweets

fourth for tolerance

sanger looks like a nice small city

screeching

War is peace nukkas

>Having muslims in your country
Why?
When was the last time where was a Hindu bomber or a daoist truck driver running people over?

Some guy on Facebook said we need militarised police to deal with terror. I said we wouldn't need militarised police if we didn't have any Islam and got told I 'am just as bad as the terrorists killing people' for my post. Apparently I have the blood of 6 people on my hands. These people are disturbing.

Its getting big. Another suburb of Fresno. Probly 30000 people.

>30000
uh not really big

Went to bed at midnight. Last I heard there were maybe 1 dead from tower bridge, stabbings in borough and possible happening in Vauxhall.

What have I missed?

FOT (fuck off terrorist)

Mental that people would rather have a police state than aknowledge the issue

>Got called a paki walking back from Tesco

Fuck all of you cunts, I'm a Hindu for fucks sake. People doing this only alienate Muslims further and make them more radical.

business idea: annihilation of any and all hope for the future

a lot

>he's brown
Sad!

Why should we have to live with militarised police? Why should I have to fear for my life just for walking along e pavement or sitting outside a cafe enjoying my civilised society

They'd rather give up their privacy, give up their freedom, walk around amid troops of what have essentially become soldiers in our own countries than say 'maybe it was better when we were a white country'

fucking mental to think that this is how life will be forever now. they'll never leave and this is the new normal.

Thanks for that

don't like yanks or poms

not racist just don't

simple

as

Australia isn't that bad is it? It's just Europe that's definitely fucked

Sup guys

in 50 years they'll be the majority m8

I was at Borough Market last night at 10pm. AMA

Anyone got the picture of the tweet someone saying "PLEASE LET THIS BE A WHITE GUY TO PROVE THE RACISTS WRONG"
I'd also like the tweet of the police reporting what's happened and the first reply is "DO NOT BLAME MUSLIMS"

>they'll never leave and this is the new normal.

agreed, Britishers out of SEA

Tbh making it a white vs brown issue is just rhetoric by the establishment
We all know that it's wonky certain people who do this shit.
Worst I can accuse most Indians off is being smelly

6 people dying every few months is nothing you pussies
You're letting terrorists win by letting them scare you

Fuck off you whore, you didn't see anything

>t. burger that probably drives past five bullet-riddled black corpses on his 3 hour commute to work

no one should be scared but finding that people dying to terror attacks is "nothing" is quite dumb ngl
this shouldn't be considered as normal

>tfw my flat-share has grim as fuck internet that just goes off at random times for hours

literally salt in my wound

youtube.com/watch?v=yaWe3EqeMZE

ah yes

95% Of World Terrorist Attacks Are Orchestrated By The CIA

Worst part about this is I just don't care anymore. It's happening so often it's almost become a normal part of life like taxes and bad weather. Just something a bit annoying now. Also why should I bother caring when no one else does and just lays a few flowers and says some stoic one liner to sound cool

Kek

>Change FB filter
Check
>My thoughts and prayers...
Check
>Isolated incident
Check

What did I miss lads?

it's just monkeys killing other monkeys
doesn't mean anything

PHIMOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>prayers

Hope they were atheist prayers

You're as bad as them.

But why do people care if they have foreigners in their country? Who's gonna blame them or hate them if they don't take them in? There is no higher force that's gonna say "you've been naughty, Britain" Basically UK and US are that higher force in this world.

Is it about hurting some dumbass paki's feelings? Someone's gonna hate them whether they allow immigrants in or not. It's not like thy can go to war against Britain because they don't allow people in. There is absolutely no loss in not letting immigrants into your country. Nothing.

Need a thicc fwb

I mean its bad, but you're still more likely to die in a range of horrific ways like car accidents

London terror attack. 6 dead 30 in hospital.

>We all know that it's wonky certain people who do this shit.
who? care to name them lad

Saved this Ishmael Pepe

grim
what euro countries are genuinely not getting fucked by peaceful muslims?

Off to Bilbao on Wednesday lads just for 2 days, then off to Madrid the following Monday for 3 days

Wew

NEVER GET RORKEY ON THE 'BOOK

>Another witness Gerard told the BBC: "They were running up shouting, 'This is for Allah.' They stabbed this girl maybe 10 times, 15 times. She was going, 'Help me, help me.'"

do we know their motive for the attack yet?

>There is no higher force that's gonna say "you've been naughty, Britain"
The EU?

is dead Englanders gonna be a weekly thing?

I hope so

Hala Madrid

Gimme a quick rundown on this guy
Uncle tom imam?

Surely we've got to be near a stage where other capital cities no longer change their light colours on their major building. It's too common now.

just woke up. what the fuck are the muslims after doing this time?

rasheed

Is this an appropriate message to post on facebook for my brit friends ?

Lefties think "love" is a weapon and having slogans like "they will not divide us" will make the terrorists think "oh shit, well this isn't working. Guess I won't bother anymore."
They are so in doctrines with the whole no borders we are one people thing that they forget different cultures exist. The terrorists don't think "we better not bother then", they see our reaction as a fucking weakness because we don't do anything about it. They know they can keep blowing us up and killing us because we won't do anything.

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

well take a look at what's happened

Isn't that why the brexit happened? Also I can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt economic trade or something else just for the sake of making Britain let immigrants in.

doing a cheeky IRA

I'm just fed up. I was at my limit. After Manchester I locked myself out of my own account so I didn't use it. This one I just posted a load of Sup Forums shit like
and pic related

meme account

>White birth rates are low, plus immigrants (muslims) having loads of kids in literally every white country
>Asians have even worse birth rates except the Muslim ones, being pressured to accept immigrants. also want to kill each other and probably will eventually, crippling themselves
>Christian Africans being pushed back by aggressive expansionist muslims in legit ground wars

They're taking it all, there's no escape
We will never leave earth either

Why do terrorists commit terror attacks? What is their motivation? What do they seek to achieve?

doing a sobriety, again

Stop

Was thinking about doing a facebook status saying, "Wish people would stop going on about these London attacks, when will they realise that being mowed down in the street and then having your throat cut is just part and parcel of living in a big city?'.

Shan't be doing it though, comes a little bit close to revealing my power level.

sorry m8, I'm not English, ergo I'm not brown.

No need for the bloodstained Union Jack ever. It stands for genocide, slavery, torture, occupation and theft

A Butcher's Apron

it's almost as if the kikes who control the media and brainwash the masses into accepting multiculturalism are the same kikes who control the government and wage the wars on those countries who don't have a central bank based on the petrodollar

good call lad

best not to put things like this on fb.

+100 CIVILIAN fatalities from a single car detonation in the absolute mess that is Syria
>lol sandnigs gonna sandnig
6 bing-bong fatalities
>UK is dead :^( we shan't recover from this ;-;

the idea behind it is that if you push away more muslims and make them feel not welcome then it will be easier to radicalise them

Why do euphoric atheists and left wing nobheads not react with the same scorn to muslims as they do to creationists?

Why are we allowed (and encouraged) to ridicule creationists or evangelical Christians but reacting the same way to muzzies is met with derision?

Muslims
Being "moderate" is irrelivant because the entire community acts as a mother en to protect and incubate the radical egg whether they do it openly or not.

t. Rasheed McTavish

this is your employer, please report to the HR on monday

me and the lads

Whatre your thoughts on the spanish

Syria is a paki shithole full of Musims where this happens daily as a result

the UK/Europe isn't (yet)

I find the leftist's special concern for islam quite strange.

because we aren't being colonized by creationist christians
now be quiet and don't breed

proofs?

mac'inshallah

p-post more

guys i've got a source inside the labour party and i've got a hot news tip for you

tomorrow corbyn will give a speech where he says he will give hormones to all muslim men turning them into harmless, but cute femboys and traps

he's gonna win by 20 points after this

business idea: instead of sitting on their fat arses all day, the rozzers push the shit in of radicalised muslims who came back from a trip in the middle east and put them behind bars

Revenge for the holocaust goyim

A 'What If...' moment indeed...

that's against the magna carta