Meanwhile in Moscow

Why are Americans so ignorant about the world?

>moscow is russia
Kinda offensive 2bh

Retarded conservative Americans appear to worship Russia as this ultra racially homogeneous nation when in reality it's extremely diverse. It's like American liberals who sometimes bring up Australia as some sort of example of liberalism because of our gun laws.

Why do so many American retards (both liberals and conservatives) think Russia is a 99% white, conservative, christian country? This isn't even remotely true

Omsk is the whitest city in the world

We homogeneous and diverse. Everyone has their own historical city where their ancestors lived.

I want to hate-fuck Ann Coulter.

Moscow and Pete are the only developed parts of Russia. Without them Russia is South-East Asia tier

Literally no one cares about Russian history. Nothing about it is taught other than Rasputin -> Lenin -> Stalin -> who gives a shit, time to learn about fucking Mao

It's not just the Americans. The Russian propaganda aimed to foreigners is all about "Look at the Muslim/black infested Europe/America, we're white and have traditional values, etc.". Obviously, Russia is a shithole in pretty much any criteria, but since nothing about it (except Russian propaganda) reaches the West, the masses think it's some white Christian paradise.

I'm ok with sacrificing them and moving the government to novgorod

I've heard Vladivostok is alright

>Rasputin -> Lenin -> Stalin
This deserves it's own amerigan bear image

I occasionally watch RT and they never said anything about that.

kek
that doent and wont make you russians/russia any better
this is one of the prime examples of how modern 3rd worlders get the wrong idea about themselves and how wrong and delusional the patriotism is.

Retard, I'm aware of Rasputin's role in the Czar' wife's bedroom. Rasputin was emphasized more as a symbol of how shit the nobility was.

>his capital has more mosques than moscow

honest question, why are americans so stupid?

at first I went with the memes but no matter how much time it passes they always seem to fit perfectly the role of ameristupids.

Yeah yeah keep talking
You just compared Stalin to Rasputin

What the fuck are you talking about. He listed them chronologically? He's not implying Rasputin was the ruler before the other scum.

>London is UK
>Paris is France
>Berlin is Germany
kinda offensive too

Are you autistic? It's the schedule of topics. We don't learn anything about the Czar other than that he was cuckolded by Rasputin, and then Bloody Sunday eventually happened. We could give a shit less about the names of ``important'' individuals on the country literally on the other side of the world.

Feel haughty all you want about knowing your fucking neighbor's history.

Because those of us who tend to talk the most know the least in most cases.

lmao really dude

Moscow has many subhumans, but they basically do shitty jobs for us. They're always being pushed by the police on the streets, they don't form ghettos and not really noticeable most of the time. I think you can't say this about any of those cities. Also, many cities in Germany where I've been to had some muslims. And in cities like Munich I felt like I'm in the fucking middle east. Moscow is nothing like this.

It's absolutely different story here. Moscovites occupied country. Our taxes doesn't even go to our region. They go to moscovites first and then they decide how much money to give us. It's not about how shitty it is. It's just absolutely different from the whole country. It's like middle east where where half of population are fucking churkas.

I'm starting to believe it could be a education thing, people in here are forced to finish college no matter what while in the US you have to pay your way through education.... you know the saying... keeping the populace dumb is the goal of governments... you worry about your football and let the politics to me.

>Russians
>Europeans

>don't form ghettos
Aren't the commieblocks ghettos in and of themselves? As far as I can tell, you have entire cities made up of them, so maybe the entire city is ghetto and you just don't realize.

We built them over here in America, too. We call them "The Projects", and was designed to be low-income condensed housing for poor people (blacks). You can guess how that turned out.

>people in here are forced to finish college no matter what
Same here, but I think those dumbasses just prevent others from studying.

But Russia has muslims too. Is just that the country is so huge that they are still a minority

>in cities like Munich I felt like I'm in the fucking middle east. Moscow is nothing like this.
>[Moscow] It's like middle east where where half of population are fucking churkas.

Hmmm

>Could be education
Education level varies on whether your school district sucks or not. Our primary education isn't exactly geared towards international history. College is complicated because of the monetary costs and the fact that a lot of people go there and become sjws/commies (as in the flag-waving protesting kind).
>Keeping the populace dumb is the goal of governments
A large chunk of our government at any given point in time is dumb though. That's the problem with many foreigners, they assume we've got some big plan going to fuck over the world. Our leadership is too neurotic/incompetent to actually pull that off. So we occasionally stomp around some third-world shitholes from time to time to blow off steam.

Free higher education is a terrible idea. That will turn universities into daycares for adults, which to some extent they already are. Allowing all high school shitheads to just go to college will only bring the high school environment to college, where the shitheads will reign supreme.

We have filters for a reason. Not everyone is fit for higher education.

My city is poland tier so if you see more than 2 churkas it's already middle east for me. I don't remember how many I saw in Moscow but a lot

>Aren't the commieblocks ghettos in and of themselves?
Maybe, but not in the way you probably mean it. There can be many different types of people living in one commieblock. Rich, poor, educated, illiterate and so on. Yeah, really rich people live in different places usually, same goes for really poor people. But in general, you won't find a neighborhood where most inhabitants are non-whites.

>Not everyone is fit for higher education.
This. Also people shit on trade schools for no goddamn reason, you can make a lot of money if you plan it out right.

Yes, Moscow has subhumans, but not that many and they aren't really visible since they're basically workslaves. As I said. after Moscow, I was kinda shocked how many shitskins were in Munich or Brussels.