ITT: Things that make you go "hmmmmm"

ITT: Things that make you go "hmmmmm"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/television/comments/58u8hq/jessica_jones_hires_all_women_directors_for/d93gebi/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% more blacked

>the time where women will overtake men has come

Perfect.

Sup Forums would be improved massively if all capeshit discussion was moved to Sup Forums

y/n?

Jessica Jones had exceptionally bad directing, I'm glad to see they're not interested in remedying the problem.

>DUDE I'M A COALBURNER LMAO

Great show premise, bro.

how isn't this literal gender discrimination, again?

I really don't see the problem

y

diversity nowadays simply means: no white men

Melissa (((Rosenberg)))

Gee who could be behind this

-hilary steals election
-leads to civil war revolution
-leads to reform-women lose right to vote/lose top hollyweird positions
no one likes women-they are tolerated for their vaginas

Gilly Bean would probably be okay with that.

is there any mention of a story line they're following, or are they just going to make up their own stuff?

Good woman need to be more like ken, it's the way God wanted it to be!

Yes, please god yes, make it end

I can't wait for the adventures of superpowered boring cunt part two

>tfw women hate women more than men
>tfw this won't end well (for them)

unequivocally fuck yes

90% of the time if you hear a nasty comment being made about a woman, it's a woman making it.

>making decisions like this based on someones gender

This shit is so dumb.

wasn't so dumb when old white men were doing it for decades asshole

enjoy being the bitch of the world for a change fuckboy

The only winning move is not to play.

You owe everything to those old white man shitskin.

Please jesus

I cant take this anymore

Yep

They did that with Supergirl within the DC TV Universe, and this is unequivocally the worst series in it.

>wasn't so dumb when old white men were doing it for decades asshole

wat

So you're saying it was ok when they did it?

This will only increase in a Hillary presidency.
>sjws emboldened by muh female president

I'm not so sure. They sure will try but it will be hard to wash off the fact that the said president is a piece of shit.

>female
>director
pick one

y

It won't happen though. Mods are literal cape cucks.

I wonder what'll be like when all these rabid sjws hit their mid 30s and have emotional breakdowns since they aren't married and don't have any kids.

Isn't this illegal? If they're doing it intentionally which it seems like they are, that definitely sounds illegal

Feminists don't actually want a role-reversal though. They still refuse to be breadwinners or date down at all. It's actually causing problems now since women are 1.5x more likely to graduate college than men, but female college graduates still don't want to settle down with a man without a degree. So a lot of college-educated women are staying single because competition for guys with degrees is high and they'd rather be single than date down. Same thing will happen with income, when women get off their lazy butts and start earning what men earn, they'll still only date men that make more than they do

>I wonder what'll be like when all these rabid sjws hit their mid 30s and have emotional breakdowns since they aren't married and don't have any kids.

That's a lot of projection.

Also, who in there right mind wants to have kids ever at all.

Not playing is extremely sexist. You are using your male privilege to decide when you want to take action. Must be could to have a penis and be allowed to make decisions.

yyyyyyyyyyyy

Filters guys. Filters. I started using them a while back and since then i hardly ever see one. Out of sight, out of mind.

>Also, who in there right mind wants to have kids ever at all.
People who aren't mentally ill egomaniac man-children or feminists.

Hillary has literally already said that she's going to pull a Trudeau and make half her cabinet women. She also came out with a prison reform statement on her website that indicates she thinks women should get lighter sentences than men because >muh vagina. Also leaked emails show that her campaign was hiring staffers based on race/gender, and they coordinated with surrogates to try and paint Bernie as a misogynist.
Seriously people don't realize how full-blown SJW Hillary is. It wont' be long until the US does like Europe and starts forcing companies to have gender quotas (Jill Stein already wants this)
Of course the only response conservatives have is to try to bring us back to pre-civil rights era and then wonder why people still pick the SJWs over Sup Forumstards

>People who aren't mentally ill egomaniac man-children or feminists.

Or people who are smart. Anybody who wants to dive head first into being a parent, is actually going to end up a really shitty parent.

These things take time and years of experience and wisdom to teach to grow anyone into an adult. Kids also happen to be, extremely expensive. Do you know what is more valuable wise currently than children? The chance you'll ever retire

Yeah, Hilary, that candidate with their serial whingeing, campaign based on feels-over-facts and "my ignorance is as good as your knowledge" rhetoric posing as anti-elitism, and radical ideologue followers.

Oh wait, that's the other one.

Isn't that like Discrimination... and illegal?

Why the fuck would she outright admit to that. She should have just shut the fuck up and silently discriminated like the rest of society. Outright admitting it, means she now needs to be called on it.

Great thread, OP. Please use keywords such as "Jessica Jones", or "capekino" next time so I can more easilty filt- err find your thread.

I hope Hillary "women are the victims of war" Clinton doesn't win. Shit will get so, so fucking bad.
>you will never hear the end of the first woman president

Hillary isn't going to do fuck all for women, or the womens movement. She's in the pocket of the rich, and she'll do what they want like all the other puppet presidents.

Women get away with a whole lot of shit, man. Pussy Pass is real.

Women can't go down in lifestyle after they've become accustomed to it. It's the Chris Rock bit. If a man didn't want a warm hole to put his penis in he'd be content living in a 2x3 room playing video games. Women are in for a very rude awakening now that they've changed how society operates. Their levels of depression have risen for decades.

>giving a shit about capeshit
if it works it works, if it doesn't then it doesn't. Why do you faggots indulge in this shit? You all know that it's shit, right?

couldn't have said it better

we are well and truly fucked

>said president is a piece of shit
They don't care, they're so brainwashed it doesn't matter. These are the same people who are influenced by Che Guevara and Mao.

Bitter feminist detected

Great, exactly what I wanted. More sloth-paced Jessica Jones with muh lezzy problems, muh weak minded men and muh butch black cock

good now I can keep not watching w/e this is.

they literally just started enforcing the opposite.

Maybe.

>tfw being an average man and trying to find a good, wholesome woman that wants children
Even churches these days are unreliable.

>take time and years of experience and wisdom to teach to grow anyone into an adult
-Spend time with your kids
-Be a good example to them
-Teach them stuff and play games and shit
It's actually pretty easy, but I understand if you're nervous about it

>A lady director
>As in, directors who are of the lady persuasion?

>tv should move to v
>v should move to mu
>mu should move to lit
>lit should move to tv

You know I am right.

who cares
>Vulture
who names their media outlet after a fucking scavenging bird

>That's a lot of projection.
Not at all, its a pretty well documented phenomenon that women are aware of their biological clock.

Post a tutorial.

>Not at all

You're not going to have kids, and when you do you're going to end up broke in 2037 with someone screaming about how they hate you.

Good luck!

>You're not going to have kids
False
> and when you do you're going to end up broke in 2037 with someone screaming about how they hate you.
Also false. I can't help but think this is that 'projection' then you keep going on about. Oh well, better luck next time kid.

Jessica Jones is literally marvel show for women though so it doesn't really matter.

The entire first season was a rape metaphor or something.

And now the second season villain is a domestic violence ex army, who's problems make him evil or something.

Well I guess there won't be any competent action scenes in season 2 either

Lets just disband Sup Forums.

Its a cesspool with runoff from Sup Forums.

Fuck YOU!

She isn't prefect but she is 1000 time better than racist, bigot Trump.

Kill yourself

I would look forward to it being bad but the first season is already shit so this won't prove anything.

Whatever happened to those e-mails Hillary?

Your "woman" is a liar and stands a very good chance of losing. This is what life feels like outside the hugbox. Get used to it faggot.

No white men.

Token minorities.

Feminism put one over on all men. At the end of the day, feminism is about white women being on top.

>REE WE NEED DIVERSITY
>EQUAL REPRESENTATION
>makes 100% woman representation

such is the mind of the SJW.

People stopped caring after Trump's pussy talk.

Was female suffrage a mistake?

>feminism is about white women being on top.
wtf i love feminism now

Sup Forums BLOWN the FUCK OUT

reddit.com/r/television/comments/58u8hq/jessica_jones_hires_all_women_directors_for/d93gebi/?context=3

>stands a very good chance of losing

You can't possibly believe this? Listen, I hate the bitch as much as the next guy, but Trump and his inability to keep his mouth shut when goaded has pretty much handed the Presidency to Hillary. He has no hope in hell of winning.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

yes

too bad the marvel retards will never leave and will continue polluting Sup Forums with their awful taste.

It's gonna be filled with rape

wtf i hate white men now

>It's actually pretty easy

Tell that to your parents. If they say its easy, you've got an explanation for why you are the way that you are.

Dropped.

I am anti-discrimination.

So they're against discrimination but they do it blatantly and make it look like a positive feature

That woman has also taken 5 years of maternity leave in the past 11 years

This society needs to fucking burn into nothing.

Why is she wearing a jacket made of dead animals?

Why don't feminists care about the treatment animals get? why do they admire this literally privileged girl?

>That's a lot of projection.

>as i make the most projecting post in the entire thread

found the cunt. make sure you are clean down there bb

Even demanding equal representation is stupid, you just go by who's the most competent. Who cares whether a director is male or female as long as the movie is good

>found the cunt.

Don't insult me again or I go for chad.......................................

>Who cares whether a director is male or female as long as the movie is good
yea .. but like.. how am i going to service my agenda?

Feminists can't hold this position because they've all internalised women as inferior to men, which is why they frame women as perpetual victims.

Dubs confirm.

>Feminists don't actually want a role-reversal though. They still refuse to be breadwinners or date down at all. It's actually causing problems now since women are 1.5x more likely to graduate college than men, but female college graduates still don't want to settle down with a man without a degree. So a lot of college-educated women are staying single because competition for guys with degrees is high and they'd rather be single than date down. Same thing will happen with income, when women get off their lazy butts and start earning what men earn, they'll still only date men that make more than they do

Yeah, this.

My wife is Japanese and she cited to me a Japnese study showing women are happiest when they make 70% what a man makes and very unhappy and prone to straying when they make as much or more.

So glad I imported.

>how to lower the budget

as we all know women in hollywood get paid less than men

this isn't like the wage gap shit for normies this is 100% fact

I think by not playing he means not caring, divorce yourself from the situation altogether

What the fug did you mail order

You underestimate the stubborn retarditude of the average american. It'll be close user, neither side are getting the "landslide" they are hinting at. 44/48, etc only requires a small swing. It's gonna be close. There's what 10 meaningful days before election day, plenty of time for a change.

What is they say, a week is a long time in politics?