Could you agree that this is absolutely the best show to watch high?

Could you agree that this is absolutely the best show to watch high?

seriously go back

Absolutely yes. I watched it for the first time while I was high and the tone and pacing are almost perfect to watch stoned. Even the non-magic episodes are still entertaining just from the bubbly setting, but once the action and plot starts it gets absolutely insane

DUDE

WEED

Is there a reason why you keep spamming this show here?

this is a board for ADULTS to discuss ADULT entertainment, not some shit cartoon, there's a whole board filled with children to do just that it is called Sup Forums and I advise you go and stay the fuck there.

>not Planet Earth
>not Fargo
>not Rick and Morty
>not Nathan for You

I think its just Sup Forums invaders in general

i cant

Based Tom Scharpling

I tried Nathan For You. Its alright high but in my experience it is a bit too slow

These are the only threads on Sup Forums he posts in or makes. The last one he spent 16 hours bumping

Something else is going on here

I am responsible for at least some of them but I never really bump them and I only do it specific times of the day. Its definitely more than one person. I'm also not the OP.

I should also point out that I'm not from Sup Forums. Sup Forums is my homeboard. I just like the show.

Gumball is the best cartoon

uncle grandpa is better
t. watched on shrooms and not babby weed

>I'm also not the OP.
Go back to whatever board you crawled out

>seriously go back
We'll build a wall and make Reddit pay for it

High on estrogen.

I think Xavier renegade angel or adventure time is better

What doth life?

Xavier for sure but honestly adventure time is just a watered down Steven

>All gems supposed to be uni-sex, gender neutral
>All of the gems have heavy feminine features, accents, habits and quite frankly tits
>All of their combos with Steven end up as basically females again
>They combine in the weirdest sexual positions jumping into each others crotches and tits to transform into mega women
>Reeks of SJW gender fluidity bullshit
>Episode where Steven dresses up in a dress with makeup like a diva and begins singing, trans propaganda, "hey kids, it's okay for boys to become girls and girls to become boys, YEAH, you don't have to be content with your born gender, SJW!!! WOOOOO!!!"
>Gayest show I have ever witnessed in my life, and I think it's gayer than fucking He-Man riding Skeletor bare back on Broke Back Mountain

someone post the collage of the guy who made a tumblr photoshopping nonwhites SU into aryans

literally everything on adult swim is great high, especially some of those fake infomercials that you forget are fake

Ludicrous, Steven universe is okay, but you haven't really seen much adventure time if you think adventure time is the watered down one

Adventure time has a way richer world that encompasses way more interesting themes and characters

I will say that I've never seen a Steven universe episode as bad as the "flame princess

>I have never seen Steven universe before beyond that one shitty "analysis" video

That's actually news to me. Last I watched adventure time was probably season 2

>grows brain cells
I'm going to need a citation buddy

Oh I've watched it, and it was shit, half the time it's either "Steven: why can't everyone can be friends? A-bloo bloo bloo" or "sing-a-long time".

At times it was good, but then it got annoying fast

>Zero deaths in history

That sounds like a loud of bullshit.

You clearly haven't. None (NONE) of their problems are actualy solved through friendship. The deliberate sad reality is that all of their problems are solved with brute strength and violence

>You clearly haven't.

Mother fucker, how are you gonna tell me if I haven't seen something or not?

>The deliberate sad reality is that all of their problems are solved with brute strength and violence

But with rainbows and gender-fluidity sprinkled in and hugs, weeeeeeeee!

It sure doesn't come off as all sad gloom and doom, they just move on and go onto the next thing. With usually half-resolved issues cliff hanging.

I'm guessing the guy is trying to be funny by saying it's zero deaths based on the cannabis itself (overdosing and the like), and if you decide you want to fly off the roof while high then it doesn't count as a cannabis fatality

Do people actually think that's how weed works?

Weed doesn't "work" any one way, psychologically speaking

Physiologically, sure, we know it acts on cannabinoid receptors, but what they translates into in terms of mood, thoughts, and behavior, varies so wildly that just about every reaction including suicidal behavior is possible

No weed does not make a person suicidal
If you're already suicidal then it may enhance feelings of hopelessness because it kinda just magnifies whatever you're feeling, but that's it

And no it definitely doesn't make you jump of a rooftop because you think you can fly, that's one of the most retarded anti-drug memes ever conceived

what if it enhances feelings of being able to fly

Fuck off.

>cures cancer

give me a fucking break

jesus christ.

i quit smoking months ago also stopped watching this show after season one but only so i can binge on it when its done i hate having to wait these days