/brit/

Run, run well the Rorke will get you
Run Paki run well you better get away

Paki run, run so fast,
Stoved his head in a hornets nest

Run, run, the Rorke will catch you
Run, Paki run well you better get away

(run paki run, the rorke gonna catch you)
(run paki run, well you better get away) edition

Other urls found in this thread:

stokesentinel.co.uk/m6-in-stoke-on-trent-closed-after-5-people-die-in-accident-involving-lorry-and-car/story-30351404-detail/story.html
strawpoll.me/embed_1/13101910
youtube.com/watch?v=vvTdEzw8upQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bit political.

brekkie

I live in an extremely close constituency and I'm seriously thinking of voting Labour, even though I despise almost all of their policies

I just want to see the world end

Australian """"mosques"""""

this is why Allah hates you

Our law enforcement being armed has nothing to do with why our civilian population is armed. In fact the only people who would actively seek out guns simply because law enforcement has them are criminals.

OH MY GOD

It's beautiful, but why the fuck does it come with popcorn?

Literally no reason why police shouldn't carry a handgun

One fried egg? Send it back.

all of you are children. dont you remember the ira bombings? it's exactly the same as these ones. just the people involved arent white so racists run amok.

was literally just about to post the sunwheel and ask if it was racist but i was waiting for a new thread. mental.

so anyway, is it?

is opening a chippy hardwork?

thinking of dropping my high flying IT job - buying a house - having a chippy in the front room and just chilling at the back.

you just ring a bell if you want me, where i'll otherwise jsut be shitposting round the back.

the state of Islam down under

Have you ever seen our police? They get overpowered really easily when there's not a large group. People would just knock them over and steal their guns

>In fact the only people who would actively seek out guns simply because law enforcement has them are criminals.
yes
I'd rather not give criminals a reason to arm themselves with guns

I thought the literal point of the guns was so that the public could be their own armed militia to prevent government tyranny?

doing a roll

People who have chips with an english breakfast need to have a word

dont hurt me
i know we invaded your country
i'm sorry

our leaders have sold us out

threat to your life is on a spreadsheet weighed up against the benefits of multiculturalism. your life has been deemed a worthy risk.

a bit, cos the nazis used it and the neonazis use it

but it's an ancient germanic pagan symbol and it's aesthetic as fuck so who cares

>chippy
*chipper, idiot

>having a chippy in the front room
The EU regulations won't be having that. Oh wait...

there's a slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
slow train coming
round the bend

>7 people die
>terrorist attack bringing international condemnation
>5 people die in car crash
>no one cares

stokesentinel.co.uk/m6-in-stoke-on-trent-closed-after-5-people-die-in-accident-involving-lorry-and-car/story-30351404-detail/story.html

hmmmm

good pup

Ban guns

Chips make it a Full Yankee, just like tatty scones or white pudding make it a Full Scottish

this tbqh. ratios all over the shop.

Not really similar lad

not even fat and I could literally eat the entire thing

Surely Birmingham is next

>In a review of the day, Johnston was describing how Ian Botham, while batting, had overbalanced and tried, but failed, to step over his stumps. Botham was consequently given out hit wicket. Agnew's comment on this action was: "He just didn't quite get his leg over."

>The incident was heard by thousands of commuters driving home from work, many of whom were forced to stop driving because they were laughing so much.

>A two-mile traffic jam at the entrance to the Dartford Tunnel was reportedly caused by drivers unable to pay the toll due to laughter.

Premium unleaded banter

>this kills the roarke

almost as if there's a difference between an accident and an intentional attack

I DONT THINK THAT I CAN TAKE IT

CAUSE IT TOOK SO LONG TO BAKE IT

AND ILL NEVER HAVE THAT RECIPE AGAAAAAAAINN

OOOOHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒO

>Speaking in Downing Street after a meeting of the government's emergency Cobra committee, the prime minister said the country "cannot and must not pretend that things can continue as they are". "We believe we are experiencing a new trend in the threat we face as terrorism breeds terrorism," she said. Mrs May promised to step up efforts to combat Islamist ideology and work with other countries to prevent the internet being a "safe space" for terrorists. She said there was "too much tolerance of extremism in our country" and while it would involve "some difficult and embarrassing conversations", that must change. "It's time to say enough is enough," she added.

Quite pleased with Mummy's response desu although I doubt she will deliver in any meaningful way

>tfw no feedee scottish gf to feed entire munchy boxes to whilst jerking off
bad feel

hmmmm indeed.

Except one was deliberate, with the promise of more, for an indefinite period of time. One was a tragic accident that one day will be solved by robot cars or whatever. So, bit different.

more people die from the NHS being underfunded and poorly managed than terrorism

Civic nationalism is nothing more than trying to hold your nation together economically, just long enough to hand it to brown people.

If everyone is English, no one is.

Stop posting fries pls I'm hungry now

BIG fan of the Trivago lady :33

>implying white people don't deliberately crash so they aren't labelled as terrorists.

Haha I do this

Voting for corbyn with the hope that someone nukes us after we get rid of trident

nowt wrong with a bit of the ol' 'ganism lad

europe fucked itself the moment it adopted christianity

>with the promise of more, for an indefinite period of time

proofs?

>1 egg
>8 black puddings
You got done.

Reports of attack
Don't jump to conclusions
Might be terrorism
Oh, it is
Might not be muslims
Oh, it is.
Praise police
Light candles, recite poems
Repeat

You ought to just privatise it.

Accident implies no fault lad

BIG fan of race mixing

nah
it's easy to fix
the current government don't want to though because they can sell it off to their mates

Literally don't get it

strawpoll.me/embed_1/13101910

There isn't going to be a significant increase in criminals with guns unless you lax your gun laws. UK laws are strict enough that the vast majority of them still won't have guns while law enforcement has the benefit of having them.

As far as I know the second amendment was important because it allowed the general populace to rebel in the face of a tyrannical or exploitative government. We don't have guns because our police have guns, it's the other way around. More accurately we have guns because our military had guns. At least that was the idea back in the day when we could actually fight back against our military.

>mfw realised it's Summer

Is it supposed to be hot yet? I can't remember what it was like this time last year.

>Make massive cuts to police force
>ignore their warnings that it will increase chances of terror attacks and call it scaremongering

Bravo May better vote you back in

They need to find a target that isn't 99% muslim first

What evidence is there that this will be the last one? At the last count, there were 23,000 terror suspects on the radar in this country. ISIS hasn't exactly called for a ceasefire.

good lad

good la

labs are the friendliest dogs in the world, what the fuck was the owner of that dog doing to make it so vicious

All that foreign oil controlling American soil
Look around you, it's just bound to make you embarrassed
Sheiks walkin' around like kings, wearing fancy jewels and nose rings
Deciding America's future from Amsterdam and to Paris

new lauren

youtube.com/watch?v=vvTdEzw8upQ

Are you blind?

been semi-dating 2 birds at the same time lads. had dates with one on friday and one last night. fucking knackered and cba with either of them anymore. might put a stop to it but my willy is going to be upset with me in a few days if i do.

>There isn't going to be a significant increase in criminals with guns unless you lax your gun laws. UK laws are strict enough that the vast majority of them still won't have guns while law enforcement has the benefit of having them.
it's very easy to get a gun in this country if you know the right people

what did the nazis think of celts? are they aryan?

>lets fight terrorism by avoiding all mention of islam because that might offend the poor innocent muslims

haha fucking hell. state of the left.

really don't like the tone of your posts
feel like you might be mugging us off

put a beaner in front of him

Have you ever thought that people wouldn't go knocking down police officers if they were armed?

The number of Muslim terrorists is zero because anyone that commits terrorism is not a real Muslim, checkmate Islamophobe.

>hope that someone nukes us after we get rid of trident
If anything, getting rid of Trident would make us less likely to get nuked because we wouldn't be a threat. If nuclear war does kick off, China/Russia will only think about knocking out the other nuclear powers asap

Close enough

i punch the dog so i can adopt the stance

>why yes i am a monarchist

serious talk:

what can be done about the muslim terror problem? obviously killing them all is out of the question despite what rorkes want

teabag tore in the cup while I was stirring it and now its like I'm drinking fucking sand

>it's easy to get a gun if you know where to get a gun

made me think

Islam is a beautiful religion and it's followers have culturally enriched our society with everything from Kebab to Citizen Khan.

You're mugging yourself off mate

Sounds like too much work
Multiple gfs only sounds good in theory

kill them all

as oppose to the usual taste of boiling tap water???

Shut down mosques, ban sale of the quran, imprisonment/deportation for anyone known to have associated with a terrorist.

what's going on in these vids lad? why is the brown man punching the dog?

why don't you make a new one? or was that your last tea bag of the ration?

for what reason did you have to insult??

Tired of Pakis

ban saudi funding of mosques
put the radicalised in camps

Yeah, no police officer ever gets attacked in America

Land shouldn't be a commodity to be bought and sold

Me too mate, me too

getting a leg over is another way of saying having sex you fucking virgin