Wake up

>wake up
>The US is still not a 100% Spanish speaking country

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE END?

Even Latin America isn't 100% Spanish speaking. Hell parts of Mexico still use indigenous dialects. Even been to Bolivia? How much do you really need?

>wake up
>catalonya still exists

very soon.

Despite what Sup Forums and mexican nationalists think, the latinos in America are ironically becoming the new "whites" and not the new niggers. George Zimmerman trial actually was the best thing to happen to wake latinos up at how their "allies" view them.

>wake up
>Spanish still not lingua franca

>How much do you really need?
A lot more please learn Spanish. If you're a CHI, please have 12 kids and teach them the language.

Also you really don't want spanish to be the spoken language in the nation that gave birth to sjw-ism. I am absolutely positive once sjws realize that Spanish has gender nouns they will try to completely change the language. They already have that "latinx" term instead of latino because it's apparently sexist.

I thought x was used to adress everyone (todxs = todos y todas)

>Anglos are the only ones that have to deal with sjws
Poor man if only you knew...

Your disease has spread globally

>first generation mexicans too lazy to learn english
>second generation mexicans too lazy to learn spanish

Sweden was always a proxy state to someday invade you guys. SJW degeneracy will soon conquer the world *rubs hands in judaism*

>1st gen only speaks spanish
>2nd gen is bilingual because mommy and daddy can't speak english
>3rd gen and later only speak english
this is how every immigrant group in the US developed. the only rpoblem is to try to keep the latinos away from black culture so they don't develop ebonics.

but intellectually, they are closer to blacks than whites.

I would say those tests are from children of immigrants. i can't see how biologically latinos are on the same level of blacks considering latinos are white/amerindian hybrids. Amerindians are just Asiands that crossed an ice bridge. Combining white with essentially asian should create the smartest people around. I think the fact that these tests were done on poor immigrants with lack of education is the reason they score low.

Latinos hate blacks. When they are not the ones being attacked, they are quite racists

cholo culture is a direct imitation of nog culture here. also puerto ricans are basically wiggers. sudacas don't really imitate nog culture though.

>Asians
SEA people, shit tier Asians.
>Europeans
Iberians, shit tier Europeans.

>in the future you will have to learn another fucking language to still watch your disposable mindless media to escape your painful reality for just a few hours

Fuck mexicans. They need to immigrate less.

I know you are Basque. Shit tier whites are literally Trump voters. Trailer park culture is niggerdom tier.

>implying you don't watch animu in bulgarian dubs already

You guys would be surprised at how quickly American hispanics are forgetting Spanish. For example, nobody in my generation in my family speaks it anymore. More of us speak French (took it in school). When you look at official numbers of "Spanish speakers" in the US, just keep in mind that a huge number of those are people with latino heritage who can barely string two sentences together in Spanish.

>watching animus made after 1999

Now I only watch superior, interesting and mature american shows making fun of Drumpf 24/7. I can't do that in spanish.