ITT classic quotes from our favorite television characters

ITT classic quotes from our favorite television characters

"Mamma mia! That's-a spicy spaghetti!" - Tony Sporano

>Moving to Reinfeld, I'm Jerry Seinfeld.
Good episode

"Name's Stringer Bell, but around here they call me Mr. Crime" - Stringer Bell

>Beam me up Miles
- Captain Picard

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range, but his cunning surprised even us. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba.

"nip bong ching chong" - Jin

"Le voy a morder el culo a su vieja pos'n"

-De JoaquĆ­n Death

You must destroy this terminator too. Judgement day won't be stopped otherwise

"Come to bed Herman"

-Lily Munster

How did they get away with this outfit in the 60s?

I think Obi-Wan is the only character in the whole history of fiction who loses credibility in every new interpretation.

2/10

10/10 for effort. Give yourself a pat on the back

They just keep adding more and more into the special editions.

"Oof marone! Dey dont eat schnails... schdo dey?"

-Mama Corleone

Are these supposed to be funny?

How can one thread be so unfunny and lame?

you've never seen that copypasta?

Worst post in the thread

"the"

-Walter White

>Looks like we're going to need a bigger boat
>Amy Schumer

Holy shit, not disgusting CGId bullshit!

This food is absolute fucking shit

Carmela...

May you please close the door when you have a moment?

Thank you.

I truly value our relationship