Redpill on Russia

What many western right-wingers and poltards get wrong about Russia:
1)Russians are religious people.

We arent.
Young people don't give a fuck about religion if they weren't born in muslim families.Even though our officials outlawed criticism of religion whether it islam or christianity
After all we lived under communism for 70 years.

2)Muh traditional values

our aids rate is the highest in Europe and can compare with some african country i guess.
Nuff said.

3)We have strong immigration policy

Actually we have visa-free regime with Central asia countries such as Uzbekistan or Tadjikistan. These countries sent their cheap labour force here and immigrants often establish their ethnic gangs such as GTA gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTA_gang

Only Americans are deluded by the state of Russia, and some continental Europeans that are retarded, don't worry we know it's a shithole.

Russia is traditional as in feudal. Only if you're royalty and sing the praises of your local sungod does life not suck.

go visit russia outside of moscow/petersburg for a good view of what the peasantry lives like nowadays

The thing is which other right-wing country are we meant admire Finland? Ukraine? Fucking Poland?

You guy's used to run shit all around Europe + Asia in the last century so I think a lot of Americans still think you're as powerful as then for some reason.

Russia is a threat to the USA on the sole purpose that they have so many fucking nukes.

I don't personally give a shit about their internal issues.

However, Americans have to keep an eye on them because they're the only people in the world that could destroy us. Without us destroying them even more

typical vision of Russia like it's some kind of slavic Third Reich

Liberals believe in those fairytales too which is why they hate you

>our aids rate is the highest in Europe
That's not true though

nah we're alright
op a fag

This picture makes me angry

Stupid fucking inbred ignorant american pig

bump

>What many western right-wingers and poltards get wrong about Russia:

nobody know shit about russia, they fantasize about muh traditionalism and suck putin's dick because he's alpha compare to our leader in the west.

problem: dirty needles
solution: give clean needles to drug addicts
conservative objection: we shouldn't enable drug addiction, drug addicts deserve to die anyway
end result: dirty broken needles everywhere, non-drug addicts getting infections

problem: unprotected sex leading to venereal disease and teen pregnancies
solution: sex education to kids and giving out condoms
conservative objection: kids shouldn't be told about sex, that's spiritual pollution! the harlots deserve to suffer and die anyway
end result: venereal disease and lots of abortions (though I'm sure some conservatives want to ban abortion too, because sex without ill consequence is immoral or something)

>What many western right-wingers and poltards get wrong about Russia
It's you brainwashing them faggot

Well you guys complain about your country on Sup Forums all the time so I already know it's not a nice place.

It's sad that in our government is Slavic, not the Finnish :-/

>2)Muh traditional values
>our aids rate is the highest in Europe and can compare with some african country i guess.
>Nuff said.
meme
should listen real detailed info on that one and what satys behind it
worse then in european countries, not near alarm level

pathetic winy alarmist

>spirituality
i thought this word was used by hippies such organic folks and religious wacks who have a liberal mindset

its gross if alt-rights really uses it. too delusional.

Russia is not our friend. Never was. Never will be.

Fuck this lying, corrupt shit hole. Let if fucking burn.

Russia is a nice place.
Russian culture is nice too.
The Russian government is ok today.

It's Russians which should be fucking exterminated. They are the problem.

I've got nothing against the Russian government, only against the Russian people.

>our aids rate is the highest in Europe
>Russia
>Europe

HAHAHAHAHAHA

test