hello i am mexico

same

that's me on the right, i fuck girls all the time

(isn't lying... hehe)

i want a 10/10 gf

why wouldn't you

I want a free spirit gf

guten tag cumbois

>he has believed that Trump actually build a wall.

>i-i-it takes t-time
>he will!
>m-maga!!

Remove Mexico already

/nouvelle-France/

it took me 10 minutes to make that OP image rate you jerks

sweet thread you guys

thanks

so... you really did sleep with canada... nice
She's such a slut haha

my bf (usa) hasn't fucked me in 8 hours, this isn't fair

My tight yoga pants are not and I hate you all like I'm fucked up a lot so don't get my phone through time I can't work with my phone and a blob of it when you all are fucking awkward as an actual person today it's really more characters that in this general is the next important in this general always wanted to fuck

why do you faggots feel the need to roleplay on an image board? Are you both on the spectrum?

ah nya buth on deh spectam duuuhhhhhh

>using a proxy and posting chineese cartoons involving sexualized scenarios for attention

>he doesn't roleplay on a copy of a japanese image board as a homosexual country for attention even though he's straight

lmaoing at your life

>being jealous of the attention someone gets so you write blogposts about how butthurt you feel

>/cum/
>Lithuania

>Film is honestly a medium I never bother to dig deeper on. I don't know why. Most of my favorite films are extremely simple, not that I don't appreciate more complex films.

I'm not a film buff either. my favorite films are Redline (anime) and Rollertown.
I can still analyze films tho.

as for the "want what you're lacking" thing you said. maybe.

I thought of a brilliant idea to fix our manufacturing industry: we should devalue our currency so our exports are relatively cheaper vs our competitors

>megumin

to be honest i just gaypost ironically

that slut looks cute, would fug

i agree that aqua is better
she's amazing

>unironically gayposting

cheers to the absolute state of this general
good morning
i have survived RNH to awaken once again
what up, pham

what was last night then?

a fucking mistake

yo

wew wtf i love anime now

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2744770

tfw my cat pictures get more feedback that this OC OP pic

no idea what this is

ssssuuuppp from the Pacific Northwurst, nuggah. Whats the haps on the craps?

hiiiiiiii

our forefathers should have imported chinese slaves, why did they bring in so many africans instead

brb masturba- i have some chores to do

about right

was this actually in the anime?

I thought keyon was legit a kids show that neckbeards clung to, not a show made for neckbeards

>tfw work tomorrow

feels bad being the only country that does not believe in climate change

i do not like that comic

don't solar panels require some hilariously rare african conflict metal? or is that cell phones?

I want a cute tanned asian gf that's nerdy, friendly, and acts overly cute 24/7

is it too much to ask

For me it is nuclear, the best source of energy

you want a gyaru anime slut?

When ever you ask this, you gotta ask yourself: "What am I currently doing to achieve that?"

is there any moe anime where the characters are given noses?

high demand and low supply

sorry bud wait in line

I don't want a fake tan, like a asean kind of tan

youtu.be/zcPuWdtkS1s

me

You are smart man.

*melts down*

the fuck picture is this?

for u

Edit: as long as the plants aren't run by Soviets or Japs

(you) status: harvested

i can giveth, and i can taketh away

I can be wrong, but the artifacts in the photo, this is the action of a strong radioactive source nearby. All these people received a dose of radiation.

But americans have Three Mile Island accident.

is coal even as bad as the libtards claim it is? we have a coal plant 10miles away and its blue skies

Nuclear energy is the future.

>le 'the absolute state of this general' meme

And who the fuck may that be? Ohio?

operated by a half jap half russian

this dick is the future

*unzips*

modern coal plants can harvest waste gas
chinese coal plants use waste gas to heat buildings, and then it's dumped into the atmosphere
it all depends on whether or not humans utilize it

>are nuclear meltdowns even as bad as the libtards claim they are? we had one 10 miles away and its blue skies

I killed this cat

Air pollution isn't the problem with coal plants. That is heavily regulated by the EPA. It the mass destruction caused by coal mining

>boot up compy
>go make coffee
>compy fell asleep
rudetbqh

A gf is the future (for me)

How about HET?

wish I had a gf too

>The partial meltdown resulted in the release of radioactive gases and radioactive iodine into the environment. Worries were expressed by anti-nuclear movement activists;[7] however, epidemiological studies analyzing the rate of cancer in and around the area since the accident, determined there was a small statistically non-significant increase in the rate and thus no causal connection linking the accident with these cancers has been substantiated.
anti-nuclear hippies btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Mile_Island_accident

i think men should be able to rape.

i know you might think i'm joking but i'm serious as a bitch. women these days are too picky and bitchy on who they date and fuck, it makes no fucking sense. every girl wants a pretty and attractive guy and that basically leaves us ugly and diffrent men to die in the dust. this isn't what god intended! everything on earth has one actual purpose and that is to fuck, and repopulate. it's harder for us humans to do that if every vagina on earth is picky about what goes inside. think about it, almost 78% of animals actually rape their victims to get them pregnant and nobody makes a big whoop about it at all, it's the way nature works. also notice how 98% of animals on earth are anti-monogamous? well why aren't we!? humans are animals deep inside and we used to do these things millions of years ago! Why did we stop? why change what wasn't broken??? it might sound wrong but back then we rapes women and they were happy about it. now and days they call the police and pretend as if we just ruined their lives. you know you liked it bitch! it's in your god damn genes.

They're beyond the spectrum.

neeto
coal is also required for steel tho
and it can be refined -albeit expensively- into oil, which has much more versatile uses

ur mom works at a strip mine
or was it a club?

Why is FK posting pasta?

Stopped reading after
>i'm serious as a bitch

I don't take bitches seriously

The (future) gf

>science illiterate
your opinion means nothing here

ur future gf's got wood lmao

Because he's desperate for (You)s

what I'm getting from cum is that china's push for solar domination is blockheaded move

>matched with a braces 18 year old asian girl and we're talking
am I gonna do it /cum/? finally get the so called asian gf?

Shto blyat

white girls are better

I fucked her after hours at a Chuck E. Cheese's in Abbotsford BC