Is this any good?

is this any good?

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I feel physically uncomfortable now after seeing that thing, i just want to sit in a corner and cry.

No it's more Max Landis shit.

SURE IS REDDIT IN HERE

I like Paul Schneider but am not 13 so creepypasta doesn't interest me. Most of the ones I have read are fucking pathetic. Why make a show for the tween audience and air it past their bedtime?

>is this any good?
It's syfy.
They picked a bad way of approaching creepypasta.
They picked a terribly wrong way of approaching this creepy pasta.

> I AM MADE OF TEETH

I'm not British so this isn't frightening

He did nothing wrong.

jesus. is reddit raiding Sup Forums?

Going to watch the first 2 episodes tonight. My interest is piqued...

Teeth guy isn't that scary to me but seems to be very unsettling to others. The show has a great atmosphere and I can't complain about the writing/acting so far. Very curious to see if it can keep it up.

pretty good, especially for a syfy show. They really should have done a creepy pasta an episode though. By nature, creepy pastas are hard to stretch across an entire season. Even season 2's story, No End House, is very long, it shouldn't be more than 2 episodes max, unless the original author had a lot more planned (they never finished the series due to negativity) and they will finish the story he/she never did.

>Short story that takes 5 mins to read
>LOL LET'S STRETCH IT OUT TO A 6 HOUR TV SHOW I SEE NO REASON WHY THIS WILL BE A BAD IDEA

it's pretty good so far though you FUCK

I kinda thought they were taking Candle Covd the IT direction with a group of adults returning to their hometown and slowly remembering their spooky childhood experiences, but nope we got teeth kid.

I do like that they named the main character after one of the usernames in the original copypasta tho.
They're doing NoEnd House next which might be really bad or okay

Sup Forums is fucked. people blatantly post links to reddit now.

underage please leave

Man Door Hand Hook Car Door TV show when

I haven't watched anything on the SyFy channel in like a decade but I decided to give this show a try after seeing it mentioned a few times here.

I was pleasantly surprised. The production values are definitely higher than I expected from a SyFy show, and so far all aspects are at least above average. I'll definitely watch the rest of the season.

It actually worked.

I've never been to reddit and there's nothing reddit about my post you fucking niggers

I really tried to like the first episode and it had some good creepy vibes, but seeing the preiview for the second killed my mood cause it looks like another dragged out series where ill have to watch stupid soap opera bullshit for half the episode.

E2 didn't feel like it was melodramatic or about relationships 2bh.

maybe ill watch it then. idk, wayward pines poisoned the whole small town psychological tv thriller shtick. I hope they can up the spook factor on this so ill keep interested.

It's okay, I like it so far. At least it's better at horror than AHS or Outcast.

I wish they were to make it like Tales from the Crypt though. Each episode can be enough for one creepypasta, instead of stretching it out an entire season. Some of the best creepypastas aren't very long

The first episode is boring as shit and completely ruined candle cove.

Pity because i thought it looked good.

is ben drowned really that scary? i wanted to read but its so fucking LONG

That shit makes me itchy nigga

bump

t. Redditor

>Candle Cove doesn't get mentioned until 15 minutes into the first episode
Reminds me of David Lynch's Fire Walk With Me

oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no

t. 13 year old boy, repasting my post from another thread

It's great, zero jump scares, rarely ever uses music. With the scares they don't go overboard, the scares are daring because of how simple they are. Things like just showing one of the show's puppets standing there in a dark room with a character. I was waiting for them to fuck it up, either some CGI enhancement on the puppet, or it would jump out at the character for a cheap jump scare but shit like that never happens. All of the scares are organic.

Most horror nowadays appeals to the lowest common denominator. Dumb kids want jump scares because they don't have the patience to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of a well paced piece of horror, which ultimately makes for a more rewarding, satisfying experience. They want instant gratification that jump scares provide. Something like flat shots of a puppet standing in a room not doing anything in absolute silence is absolutely refreshing.

These first two episodes have been fantastic and I'm proud to shill for this show. I just hope it keeps up the quality with the following episodes. Really, really hope they don't drop the ball and start pandering towards the lowest common denominator.

>I'm proud to shill for this show

maybe I shouldn't watch it and start telling others not to watch it.

fell asleep instantly, wasn't a bit interesting and actors felt like amateur films schoolers who picked up scary internet story to film. The way they talked about candle cove on table sounded like it was written by 13 year old creepypasta fan who has no idea how adults talk about nostalgic things.

what scares? You mean scaring yourself with your own snoring while dozing off? Lol!

>tooth monster that eats teeth
>this isn't overboard
>fairly large number of child mortality
>this isn't overboard
It might not be full blown lowest common denominator horror, but it sure didn't keep in line with the original pasta or Straub's horror philosophy.

Form a real opinion newfag.

>I've never been to reddit and there's nothing reddit about my post

Spotted the redditor.

Ah the hand wave argument where you don't need to explain your self.

We get it son your tired from the collective half hour you need to move around so your mum can give you tendies.

You belong at reddit more than anyone here.

oh no a monster made out of shag carpet! he's going to static electricity us to death!

Only seen the pilot, but it was good.

It's a 6 episode mini. Season 2 will be also 6 episodes about another creepypasta.

are you telling me that some one who can bite you with their hands is not spooky?

plebbit called, they want you back

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Well memed.

Shouldn't you be heading off to school soon kiddos.

is it warm that far up your own ass?
>tumblr filename
you need to go back

Its Dick Masterson laughing at Tumblr?

Are you that triggered when making fun of Tumblr, well you should get back to your blog and minor league roller derby tryouts.

>Season 2 will be also 6 episodes about another creepypasta.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

someone get this guy gold!

those are teeth? he looks like a human mop.

Its not bad, but it is slooooooooow as fuck. Not much has really happened yet. The candle cove creepypasta isn't the main storyline, it's just a device used to pin another story around. It's not an anthology series, its one long arc.

It uses a lot of timeline swapping edits, it gets confusing sometimes as theres not many context markers so you dont know if youre then or now. It does have some decent spooky moments though.

Watch it, but dont expect anything tremendous just yet.

We're getting close to the year of Our Lord when Memekino will become a thing.

Baneposting movie directed by Bravo Nolan when?

This. It still looks better than a lot of other shit this season, but it's not as great as it could have been.

Forgot your ADD pills?

I wasn't agreeing to the slow part, but to the tacked on storyline.

I love it.

I'm 27 and love creepy pasta. I prefer subtle monsters to chainsaw maniacs.

Watched the first two episodes the other night with my gf. She likes horror. I don't really care much about the genre.
But I would have to say I did find the show a bit creepy. They did a good job with getting the atmosphere of it all right. No big jump out scares or blood gushing everywhere.
The acting and writing isn't amazing. But I loved in the second episode where the main guy was asked by his mother oh should we call the sheriff to come along. And he gave this hilarious bitch face saying no.

Anyways it's enjoyable so far. The seris is only gonna be 6 ep long. So worth a watch

I like it so far. the acting is ok but overall i think its good. Everyone should at least give episode 1 a try

Z nation is the superior syfy kino

I can't wait til his inevevidble suicide or drug od

Not the same type of show at all.

yea, one is good (z nation) and one is terribad (candy ass cove)

Same
Off topic I just turned 27 and wanted to hear a strangers opinion
Do you feel old? Like maybe it's an accomplishment thing but I feel old, I work in medical so I have a good job but no house, might have just lost the only person who ever understood me and loved and no kids. I don't know.

Not really old, just less young? Like I'm still growing up, but 27 is the age where you realize that you are an adult and need to pay bills and take care of stuff yourself. Your parents get older, friends get married or have kids.

It's a strain.

I know, I always think it's because I'm not accomplishing things fast enough. I don't care about the job but the search for companionship and the ability to keep it. I feel like there's no one left at my age who truly wants that. I don't man, I mean it's nice that you don't feel old though. Gives me hope I guess that it's just a passing phase