I'm on season 3 now. He is by far the best actor and most interesting character on the show...

I'm on season 3 now. He is by far the best actor and most interesting character on the show. Is this going to change as I catch up to season 6?

he literally becomes a cuck, raising another man's child.

He becomes a clown. He softens up, sucks Harvey's dick and becomes the go-to comic relief

The show literally becomes memes.

I came to say exactly this. It's awful what they've done to him. He has tons of SJW and cuck moments now.

Look like a rat, character is a rat.

POTTERY

I honestly have no idea why I'm so invested in this garbage show.

That said, I would do morally bankrupt things to Rachel's anus.

He is the only character who gets any development. Everyone else takes 5 seasons. Suits is definitely fun, not the greatest thing I've ever watched but comfy as fuck.

Yeah, it's not like human beings haven't been adopting others children since the dawn of time or anything.

Season one was great, although the super power element was brushed under the proverbial rug as quickly as possible making the first few episodes a bizarre fantasy in retrospect.

Sadly the writing plummets into the dog bowl with season two and I cannot imagine continuing to watch such utter tripe.

He is the worst character, just there for contrast.

His mannerisms will either rub you the wrong way or will rub off on you. There is no middle ground, that is how they Jew you... Then you will start to find the proposition of an open relationship and buying women houses before you know if they are interested as normal and so partly acceptable. 100% cuck tier emotional/nostalgic character, his emphasis in the show proves that he is not just there to denounce this behaviour but to encourage it. I skipped all his scenes when I used to watch it.

I literally couldn't handle season 6. Had to stop a few episodes in, it was so bad. Season 5 is barely coherent.

they flanderized him in 5th season, you can safely drop it fter 4th.

Who is this gopher prick?

Your new husbando.

his character is just the same thing literally every single season
worst character easily

"God damn it Louis, clean up your god damn mess!" - Harvey every episode

damn i hate the show but donna game too strong

*drops file on desk*

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

≥tfw I like Louis, but he gets shat on almost every episode

OP, make sure you take a drink every time dialogue is a derivitive of:

"Why are you here?"
"You know why"

"I think that [x]"
"I don't give a SHIT if you think [x]"

My mum fucking loves Suits

>I'M A FRAUD
>but i guess i'll just keep doing it until i get caught

>also, i will get out of jail after one season

a+ show

>he's a my wife's son cuck

Are you trying to kill me

also this:

only you have to drink a double if the reply is

"You know what it is"

Except they threw it all in the trash in season 6.

me too

Donna > Katrina > Dana > Jenny > Rachel

Mike: Harvey, this case is unwinnable
Harvey: Good thing I always win
Louis: Oy vey, ven vill my name be upon the valls?
Harvey: When you clean up your own god damn mess!
Donna: You were a little mean there Harvey
Harvey: I know, send him a gift certificate for a weeks worth of mudding
Donna: I already did
Harvey: But... how?
Donna: I'm Donna
Harvey: I'm Harvey
Mike: Are you?
Harvey: YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I AM
Louis: Oy vey negress boss whose name I don't remember, you vant I should tell you of Mike's fake law degree?
Negress: If this is true then Harvey and Mike are fired
Louis: Fired? Oy vey, vhy not a slap on the wrist even? Oh hey, I just got a letter, wow mudding coupons, nevefr have I had a gift so thoughtful! Oh no, Harvey... *runs to his office* Harvey... I...
Harvey: Save it Louis, you're dead to me, I tried to be nice to you by having my assistant buy you a gift on my behalf after constantly belittling you in front of your subordinates and you threw it in my face. We're done.
Rachel: My dad is sueing America on behalf of rich people and Mike you have to go against him, I hope this doesn't strain our relationship.