It's a lipp ruins a good thing episode

>it's a lipp ruins a good thing episode

remember, its the fault of the poor for being poor.

>Drop shameless a season or 2 ago because had enough of manufactured drama
>Google Shameless
>Ian went from gay night club dancer to tranny

wat

Just remember that Mickey is and will forever be the best character.

kevin is jacked

>it's a svetlana has big beautiful tits episode

>it's a Carl chops his dick off for a nigger girl episode

Wew so glad i dropped this show after jimmy got BTFO

This can't be real. When I dropped the show during last season, Ian was busy getting blacked by a gay firefighter. I'm not gonna google it tho, I'm just gonna wait for another user to tell me the truth.

He's hanging out with trannies, but he definitely hasn't become one.

This season has been an improvement on the last couple so far, but it's still a far cry from the good seasons.

remember best gril?

Not even the best Milkovich.

That's not mandy.

I dropped the show last season but the writers seemingly forgot how to write for Lip. They could've had an interesting story with "hood kid goes to college, turns his life around, has identity crisis." But instead he started fucking his professor, catching feelings over her that Lip would never believably catch, and becoming an alcoholic with dick problems.

I think the last episode I saw was Lip getting a "footjob" from his grandmother, then his dick gets betters and it cuts to him fucking a couple girls. le status quo returned.

That's not Mandy, user

I miss Jimmy

The actual writing was pretty spotty, but Lip's arc last season was fine. It's not the first time he caught feelings, and it was basically just showing how he was a reflection of Frank in the same way that Ian is a reflection of Monica. They've been shying away from his alcoholism this season, but hopefully they get back into it.

And he's confirmed to return later this season

>catching feelings
Can be explained with his relationship to his parents, who were never around. That season, his desire for parental affection were stronger than ever (away from home, almost about to break free), so he subconsciously thought out a mother-figure (his professor), starts fucking her, and turns that experience into "love", and a father-figure (his drunk mentor).

Becoming an alcoholic is a direct consequence of these two not conforming to his image of them. Also, it's in his Gallagher genes, and he had been on the verge before.

Lip had no other option than to fuck it up. Nothing about how he acted was out of character.

The footjob thing was definitely creepy, though.

>unironically watching pleb-tier soap opera television
I hope you guys don't actually do this

This girl was so mind blowing in every scene she was in

Meh, Mandy was way better.

Gay firefighter waits till after they have sex to tell Ian hes pozzed

I dropped it at season 4, during fiona's trial. Is there any point watching anything further than that?

>show is called shameless
>vast majority of the characters act like they are ashamed
DROPPED

>every Gallagher's life is going to shit
>meanwhile based Kev has two hot wives

how can I be more like kev Sup Forums?

Do you have a magic penis?

Black guy and Ian broke up. He met a transgender dude and they just started hanging out. He just met the Trans LGBT friends in the last episode and the talk they had was pretty great.