Do you think Daryl will get a hatedom for indirectly getting Glenn killed?

Do you think Daryl will get a hatedom for indirectly getting Glenn killed?

>tfw Daryl became the new Ben Paul

>implying anyone would ever be stupid enough to blame Daryl for something Negan did

>tfw all we need is daryl to die so normies fuck off

Thank you based negan for killing glen

the only one who blames daryl is gonna be daryl

>people hating daryl
nigga, he got the biggest fanbase in the walking dead series
probably even bigger than rick

No, the show will get a hatedom if they kill Daryl. People fucking love that dude.

The Daryl fans will end up saying shit like:
>This is good because he gets a redemption arc out of this
>He was defending Rosita, so he's a good guy
>Negan did it, not him
>Daryl wasn't thinking straight because he was wounded and had a lot of blood loss so it's not his fault

And the rest of us will know that he's clearly responsible and there's no reasonable argument for the contrary. Negan only killed Glenn because of Daryl's stupid choice.

The real travesty is that they teased Rick's hand getting cut off and blueballed us on it. We didn't even get to see him cut Carl's arm off, which would be a neat change from the comic.

At least he didn't become a submissive dog like Rick

>mfw rick got called a little bitch and couldn't do shit

Bout time somebody put that smug cuckold in his place.

Everyone hates Daryl now. They have a reason to kill him

>Negan did it, not him
Sorry, I only watched the stupid episode once -- what did Daryl do? I mean, I was just waiting and waiting for it to happen, I didn't really pay attention to what led up to it.

He jumped out and punched Negan. He took Glenn's life because of this action

He'll beat himself up over it I'm sure

On a related note was last night the most violent hour of television ever broadcast?

Oz had plenty of grizzly and dark scenes but they didn't take it to the level of last night IMO

Why do people care about Glenn so much?
he used to be a crafty guy, that took initiative, then he became a beta provider for the bitch with the incredibly fake southern accent
he got what he deserved

if he was played by anyone besides norman "reddit" reedus, this wouldn't be a thing

Daryl jumped up and punched Negan when Negan taunted Rosita after bashing Abraham's head into mush

What about someone getting raped up the ass with... I think a crowbar on American horror story? Can't recall for certain if they showed it after but I think they did? Like a shot of a bloody rod in some guys ass.

I would have been sad about glenns death 4 seasons ago. Now, it wasn't that bad. More sad about abe desu.

I liked the actor and Glenn in general, but I agree that I lost interest after he became attached to the hip with Maggie

I get that then, but how was Daryl gonna know that it would be Glenn? He probably thought Negan would just kill him because he's the guy throwing the punch.
Negan did just pick someone at random to bash their brains in, so if that was the thought process for Daryl, that'd just make him a retard.

So yeah, I can't see it as fully his fault. He didn't know it'd be Glenn.

Abe was a cool guy he never tried to be hardass like Rick and just stuck to protecting everyone while giving Rosita the d (Rosita>Maggie btw)

Glen defo hit me harder though
After Abe got killed I was just thinking "really they had us on edge for a minor character to get killed off?"
Then Glen got it too and I was freaking out

I like Daryl more after what he did. Seems Negan does too what with that hilarious line "he's not a little bitch unlike someone I know ;)" Norman Reedus in tears always feels authentic. I love the guy.

I particularly like the scene ripped almost directly from the Bible where Negan told Rick to chop Carl's hand off and then called it off right as Rick was about to bring the hatchet down

Cemented Negan as God

No, but with the way this was written he really should. They are surrounded by a hundred fucking armed people, guy clearly explains he's going to kill only one person to make a point no matter what but he will kill more people if he's fucked with, it's evident he's not joking, and then Daryl fucks with him anyway.

Rick too with his tough guy "I'll kill you" act in an impossible situation. Negan could've easily killed someone else for that shit or really make him cut off his son's hand and it would've all been Rick's fault at that point.

Just really silly writing with characters acting fucking stupid.

I don't think it's poor writing at all
It was an incredibly emotional situation there's no way anyone could be thinking straight especially with the knowledge that themselves or one of their loved ones is gonna be clobbered to death with a barbed wire bat

Daryl's reaction was an emotional outburst
A man who previously saved the group countless times trying desperately to do it again

Same with Rick really
As Negan put it he had been "King shit" for so long that it got embedded into his very identity
Negan had to break him a man like Rick isn't just going to roll over after the man who saved his life in Atlanta (Glenn) got brutally beaten to death

Daryl "development" after season 2
>Season 3
>MUH MERLE MUH RICK
>Season 4
>Things we already knew treated like we didn't know, also he's a mean drunk
>Season 5
>MUH BETH
>Season 6
>MUH DENISE
>Season 7
>MUH GLENN

4 out of 5 seasons his development has been centered around other characters dying making him sad. For the entire season.

Are you a woman?

It gives Daryl emotional depth and shows that despite his gruff demeanor and outward appearance he is a softy at heart who values his loved ones over himself

It doesn't take much for a character to be more popular than Rick.

If anyone women are the ones who shouldn't understand why Daryl did what he did. They probably cried watching Stranger Things

The worst thing about Daryl is that he fills the role of the "badass male side character", so actual characters from the comics who filled that role (Tyreese, Abraham) are killed off prematurely in the show because gotta keep Daryl strong.

So pretty much what you're saying is that Daryl is a glorified Satellite character now? :^)

Do you have autism?

Because he's been on the show since the first episode, he was the first person to save Rick, and in terms of morals, he's probably the third highest after Dale and Hershel.

No, but the fact you didn't answer says more than what you could've typed.

>Hershel
I actually thought his death was worse than Glenn's.

Daryl is like a wolf. If you hurt his friends the wolf is not happy and will attack you.

It might not always be logical but it's what it do

why does daryl even have fans?

I'm ready for some Negan backstory as well as finding out who this King Ezekiel nog is

>Daryl is like a wolf.
Your fursona bullshit aside, this isn't off. Daryl is a dumb trailer trash hick, it makes sense he act irrationally. He has before and it worked out, this is just one time it didn't.

merle was literally more interesting and better than daryl in every single imaginable way.

cause of his motorcycle from the first season that had the SS runes on it

really tho it's because he's what Carol would be if she wasn't a psychopath

Merle wasn't emo though, so fangirls wouldn't get attached to him.

I wish they had kept Merle around longer, he would have had a good dynamic with the group.

I like Daryl but god do I miss Merle.

Kek

only the dead fat lesbian and eugene are less popular than rick

daryl steals negans guns and then rambos everyobody in the camp when?

Nah it'll be Carol again. She'll Lucille Negan too.

Plz don't give the showrunners ideas

Actually, that does bring up an interesting point. I randomly wonder if they'll give some of Carl's upcoming focus to Daryl

Yeah but both Ty, Abe and Glenn are both long dead in the comic. So Daryl surviving doesn't really bump a character off que. Unless you want the Adventures of Jesus and Dante instead.

Fuck if they kill off Daryl and Morgan this season I'm done with TWD. I only watch for those two. Well I watched for Shane and Govenor before too. I could care less about Deputy Rick w/ Purrl and Michonne show.

smug rick was put in his place by another smug rick

>neagan is just a better rick who will eventually fall

Merle was fucking based, bro. Fuck the tumblrinas and their shitty emo MUH FEELINGS shit.

>Dale and Hershel
literally who?

Based on the scenes from next episode it looks like there will be a Daryl focus

Him being a hostage is too interesting not to delve into

They should. Show Carl doing what Comic Carl does is too far-fetched.

What's the end game for this series?
It's literally just a repeat each season where they meet the Big Bad Edgy Man, have two-three main characters killed off, have them replaced by two-three characters where only one makes it the next season when they defeat Big Bad Edgy Man and repeat at their next location.
What fucking state are they even in at this point?

>Literally Whoing Hershel

REEEEE

It seems like Morgan is just there to provide viewers with a moral compass and show someone coming back to humanity after completely going off the reservation

Not saying he isn't badass and not interesting (he did save Daryl and the gay dude from the Wolves' trap and he did save the wolf that tried to kill him)

>What's the end game for this series?
More seasons until it stops printing money

Idea: have Rick kill (maybe by accident) Daryl through a meaningless struggle. Rick covers it up and blames it on someone else. Rick then regains some balls in doing this.

So season 1 is the only good season right? What was the point of having the cannibal guys just to kill them off in one episode?

>So season 1 is the only good season right?
I would say each episode is consistent in quality, so yeah, you could say that. Literally every season has a fuckton of filler shit, except for season 1.

I have a feeling that's why they offed him because an openly racist and sexist character, which would add a whole nother level of interest and up the quality of the show overall, would probably be too much for the Tumblrinas and nu-males that watch the show
Turning people's skulls into mush though? All good there

Idea: Have the main character do something drastically despicable and expect the audience to still like him

Don't write things man

this kills the show

how did u guys watch the season where they got into that peaceful place and just fukced it up for literally no reason. that was the boringest tv i've ever seen.

If they made Merle and Daryl incest like Supernatural then he would've stayed alive.

But you guys do realize that Daryl will be the "Dwight from HQ" (hates negan, get his face burnt, plots against him, uses a crossbow and eventually will be the new army leader after rick get his leg broken) in this show, right?

Nah, son. It'll make things more interesting.

Why not reveal that the zombies were actually just people in costumes and it was just an elaborate prank
It'll make things more interesting

What could have been

>Truman Show with zombies

Series finale inbound

An Evangelion Congratulations ending with all the dead guys coming back and clapping? I like it.

Nah that King Ezekiel guy is gonna come out of the woodwork and defeat Negan's army
Alexandria and Hilltop burned to the ground in the war
Group sets off for a new locale

Next season begins

>ywn see Merle make nearly all the men in the group his fucktoys just for the keks

>that scene where Coral does the running man in Hershel's bed in season 2
I would pay money to see Daryl do that in some mud or something.

>Daryl wasn't thinking straight because he was wounded and had a lot of blood loss so it's not his fault

It's what the show wants people to believe though. But I absolutely love the face Daryl makes when Negan keeps bashing Glenn's head.
>o shit this isnt what i wanted

>this guy is considered one of the sexiest men on tv

I just want to remind you hating Daryl outs you as a slacjawed faggot.

He is p shredded desu and you can tell he put on some quality mass

thats like blaming a slut getting raped for dressing like a whore

Daryl confirmed for slut and getting raped soon for dressing like a whore

>Rick left Daryl's brother to starve to death or be eaten by zombies
>Rick kills 50+ of Negan's men

Somehow people still think Rick is the good guy

You're right, Negan said he'd cut out Carl's eye and feed it to Rick if anyone went out of line. Daryl was such a nice guy to be considerate of others.

imagine how much much better the neegan scene would be if merle was still alive and while neegan eni mini moes merle starts taunting him, talking shit etc to take one for the team.

The fuck are you talking about? Abe outlived his comic part so he'd have a more meaningful death.

>to take one for the team
Did you not watch the episode? Someone else gets their eyeballs mashed out if you try to start shit.

Merle would risk it.

That wouldn't be too bad

Won't argue on that one.

Yeah then he blames it on Maggie and they execute her, retard

When does Abraham die in the comics? I knew Glenn was supposed to die here and now, so I was expecting them to boop him first. When he killed Abraham instead, I felt safe for a few minutes, but then they hit me with the fucking sucker punch.
Why couldn't they have killed anyone else? I feel like letting Glenn live could've made the show into its own thing, letting it veer a little further from the comic book course. Hell, they could've even booped Maggie instead and let Glenn get a little dark or something.
Fuck, I liked Glenn.

i'm pretty sure most people who watch the walking dead at this point are women

Nah, son.

Remember that fat lesbo who got shot by Dwight, with Daryl's crossbow, some episodes prior? That was Abe's death.

>they could've even booped Maggie
I can't even imagine what a shitstorm there would have been if a woman was murdered the same way Glenn was.

Wouldn't really fit Negan's character, he is strictly against stuff like rape, so I'd imagine he's against killing preggo women.