Reminder that this is the kind of people you are talking to when you reply to a burger flag

Reminder that this is the kind of people you are talking to when you reply to a burger flag

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/
huffingtonpost.com/sean-mcelwee/new-evidence-that-the-ric_b_7153396.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125610732/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2010/12/lab_politics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Super Mario Sunshine
At least he has good taste in games and isnt Muslim.

no, you're talking to a fifteen year old or a Mexican, because that's our entire poster base on this board.

I feel bad for that guy, you make fun of him based on his unfortunate appearance. You are a coward.

I also make fun of him for being a manchild, his lack of dental hygiene and his neckbeard

I'd say half are foreign on this board. Only reason i come on this board is to get a laugh at the delusions of some of these posters

>white """""people"""""

If this guy started exercising, eating healthy, trimmed beard, plucked eyebrows, and wore clothes that fit him he could be almost good looking I think

The hat he is wearing pretty much tells us he is never gonna do any of those things.

Nice try liberal loser.

It's been scientifically proven that Republicans are physically superior to liberals

>Strong men more likely to vote Conservative
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

>Conservatives really are better looking, research says
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

>New Evidence That The Rich Are More Conservative Than the Rest
huffingtonpost.com/sean-mcelwee/new-evidence-that-the-ric_b_7153396.html

In conclusion: Alpha men and hot women are Republicans, poor beta men and ugly women are Democrats. It's scientifically proven and even liberal news outlets like Washington Post and Huffington Post admit that

Counterpoint: Trump voters are not principled Constitutional conservatives, and it shows in their ugly mongrel visages and low IQ

t. Ted Cruz

What a pathetic comeback, do you have anything to back that statement up? (I guess not because you're a sore liberal loser who can't accept the fact that his political opponents are objectively richer, better looking and physically stronger than you)

he's a fuckin poltard
what did you expect?

>Talks about Trump supporters being physically fit
>Posts a bunch of skeleton women

The girl is fit and good looking, just as the average Trump supporter. You can cherry pick some neckbeards all you want, but statistics don't lie

>German roleplaying as an American Trump voter
Now I've seen it all

If you are actually physically strong and attractive and you vote for a senile obese toad to be president, what does that say about you?

preach brother, we centipedes are genetically superior, MAGA

says a mammone manchild who still lives with his mom in his 30's
you guys can't talk

Don't know what you're trying to say. We're not talking about Trump being obese but about his supporters being fit.

>I post statistics
>he can't refute my points so he resorts to cherry picking
Typical liberal. Absolutely pathetic.

t. son of his mom's BASED BLACK boyfriend

>leftypol

Oh and it's also funny how fat shaming suddenly becomes totally OK for liberals when it's directed at Trump supporters. Hypocrisity at its finest.

can't we all just get along.

Literally me!

Hello all!

MAGA
PRAISE KEK

Shadilay xxxDDDD

They are both the bottom of the barrel of America's mongrelized lower class

Sure smells like Sup Forums in here.

Congratulations everyone, this is the most autistic thread of the day

>american

I linked europeans dumbfuck.

These are canadians

why is Sup Forums so insecure about their own masculinity? Why do they take everything so personally on a Thai ladyboy forum?

>gets proven wrong
>proceeds with his pointless cherry picking
How desperate one can be...

Oh, there were enough shitskins to think it would have been America. Anyway, this kind of political slacktivism attracts all kinds of subhumans and failure looking for some kind of easily achievable validation in life

Someone post the Sup Forums meetup.

Are you an Arab, a transsexual or both?

You're talking a lot of bullshit but still haven't provided the evidence I asked for

>complaining about someone making fun of someone elses appearances
>silent when Sup Forums spams the same 3 images of """antifa"""

Most of these look better than the leftost one. Those old veterans can probably fuck up a couple of antifa

Everything about him is unfortunate desu

The fact that you have a whole folder full of ugly people shows how insecure you are.

SHADILAY BROTHERS IN ARMS!!!!!!!

>lazy whataboutism argument

*muffled GOOD JAAAB in the distance*

Let me just link you the Sup Forums thread I'm hotlinking from, I just searched "ugly trumptard" on google to find it
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125610732/

nice cake fag

Found it.

Why do I feel sorry for this man??

Argentina confirmed Italian

>y-you look ugly too
Leftists are worse on average though

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

Could the USA be any less white?? Even their conservatives are brown now.

>That attractive spic on the right
>all the Sup Forumstards are probably extremely uncomfortable because he knows that they're racist but too beta to show it

What's the point of your shitposting when I've already proven you wrong at the beginning of this thread? ()
I swear arguing with liberal losers is like talking to a wall.

>attractive
you can't possibly be serious

Compared to the rest of them he's a model

>people make harmless jokes about trump supporters on a board went for shitposting
>starts whining about leftism for no reason whatsoever
Every single time
Making fun of and criticizing trump and a portion of his retarded supporters doesn't make you a radical leftist

>A recently published study in the Journal of Public Economics concludes that the attractiveness of a candidate does correlate with their politics. They find that politicians on the right are more good looking in Europe, the United States and Australia.
So, completely unrelated to the manbabies being posted ITT?
I don't even dislike Trump, just his retarded fanclub of genetic waste

> harmless jokes
lmao you're not joking, you unironically think you're better than your political opponents, even though it's scientifically proven to be the other way around.

>that pasty balding sperg in the back on his phone

> It's scientifically proven

No, it isn't you stupid faggot. I guarantee you're probably still in high school considering the face that you think 1-2 studies = scientific fact. Do vaccines cause autism as well? They must have, considering the quality of your post.

Why can't Sup Forumsfags handle banter

>non-burgers being Sup Forumstards and alt-right
americanization is disgusting

Wow you've really proven me wrong with that post, you totally destroyed me and all the research done on that field

because they were bullied in high school by chads

praise kek XD

Hmmm too bad Chads tend to be Republicans.

>all the research done on that field
A single study which says that conservative candidates are better looking than progressive candidates and that it remarks that there is just a correlation and not a causation link between the two?

>Chads in high school caring about politics, let alone another person's political views

>>Strong men more likely to vote Conservative
Read the study
Telegraph straight out lied in that article

On the other hand liberals are more likely to be scientists
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2010/12/lab_politics.html

I've posted at least 3 different studies and they all prove that Republicans are superior. You don't have a single study on your side. Admit it, you're wrong. That level of denial is absolutely laughable.

Fat people should realize their sole presence destroys movements

He linked three different studies dipshit. Being physically stronger is correlated with right wing. Why do so many leftists become traps?

Because Sup Forums is their safe space, everyone there thinks like them so they live in this imaginary world where they think everyone agrees with them. When you disagree with them of course they will think you're wrong, and that you're a black white transracial transexual leftist that gets fucked by their Arab Muslim boyfriend every day. They are pretty much the Tumblr of the right.

>In his study, Erik Peterson examined how winning the lottery affected 1,900 registered voters
Which makes the whole study bollocks and pointless in determining whether republicans are "superior", as one does not win the lottery out of skill or moral integrity

>all the research done on that field
You mean the 2 studies with shaky logic?

>xddddd leftypol is responsible for everyone who disagrees with me
>look one of them is a trannie xdddd
You realize this entire website has a fetish for "feminine penises", right?

>the telegraph
>credible
See response #1 before attempting to link me to the other 2 articles.

The fact that you desperately have to comb /r/the_donald looking for attractive people shows how autistic you are.

>Being physically stronger is correlated with right wing.
And I said that if you actually read the study you would see that that was a lie

So much liberal and conservative cringe ITT you're both classcucks honey x

Trumptards LOVE blacks, trans and other "BASED" minorities, because they are unable to escape the leftist mindset and partake in the same amount of virtue signaling. Their boogieman are white leftists

>arguing with a g*rman about politics
bad idea

at least they have some girls

>correlation=scientific fact

Have you finished high school yet, Cletus?

>still whiter than pol
LMAO

What do you think?

>for en sosialistik... something something
I didn't know americans could roleplay swedes this well

But it isn't. It's been replicated multiple times.
Point out where it's been debunked.
Leftists are uglier and more cringey in general you retard. This is my point.

You can't argue against facts, that's right.

But so did the Sup Forums meetup that was linked my slavtrash friend.

Guess leftists are the real racists then.

So basically what I'm gathering from this thread is that everyone is ugly

Leftism has had more time to fester and attract all sort of human filth, alt-right is still new and has a lot of catching up in the cringe department, but I have hope that they'll reach the same level soon enough

they look so sad

>Leftists are uglier and more cringey in general you retard. This is my point.

Based on what? The cherrypicked 10 images you have saved of "antifa"? And not being attractive =/= being ugly you stupid faggot.

Is that Brittany Venti on the right?

That assblasted kraut

* Being rich is correlated with right wing
Fun fact, Dwayne Johnson was liberal his entire life until he became famous. Now he's a staunch conservative.

>Based on what?
How about you read the links and researches I have posted you fucking imbecile.

Only 2-3 people there could be considered ugly. The rest of them just aren't attractive.