Colored Streaks On Asian Women

Woah. Now that they've pointed this out, it is actually pretty weird.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_580a54f5e4b0b1bd89fdb1b8?section=women&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046

Jesus Christ these people will complain about literally anything, as long as they can continue being offended.

>huffpost

when will those abortions of characters finally leave the media alone. they have no idea about design about vibe about contrast about anything.

its fucking enraging. this is like some random guy rushing into an operation room telling the operator he is performing brain surgery wrong.

the worst thing in the world is a moron who doesnt know he is a moron.

>you can be asian
>as long as you are female and show you reject being asian

hollywood fueling the self hatred of asian girls

>Huffington Post

this

>as long as you are female and show you reject being asian
How on earth did you get that from the article?

I hate huffpost but they are onto something here.
I think this is done to make asian women look more western.

hair dyeing is culturally against being Asian

hollywood jews are trying to subvert Asian culture by turning AF into rebellious anti asians and hooking up with everything except AM

It's so the western audience can differentiate them from other asians.

>expected Ryuko to be a full on edgy delinquent
>she turns out to be a pretty nice girl so long as you're not a dickhead fascist

I love Ryuko!

>now
This shit has been pointed out yearsssss ago.

The reasoning from what I gather is since Asians are known to only have black hair that putting streaks is an even bigger attempt to break conformity.

I've known many few girls that have done this.

now how about a list of all the asian female characters that dont have dyed hair?

These people are so fucking racist it turns my stomach.

Back in the 90s the actual neonazis weren't THIS interested in dividing people and pointing out everything like race essentialism. That's pretty fucking shocking.

What kind of "left" do these insane people represent?

>Huffpost
Stop reading there

"Cliche Rebel"

Basically the tamer, asian way of getting a tattoo, since it's not permanent.

Did they really make an article based off some old Sup Forums image?

bingo.

Cute

I hate streaks on asians, they should be qt and pure

Oh.

I like it, asians with Yakuza style tattoos are disgusting whores.

We should castrate all asian males and take their women.

Maybe one day.

>implying fascist Ryuuko isn't best Ryuuko

Move over meatbags, life fibers need the lebensraum

It's so you can differentiate the main characters from other Asian characters.
Have any of you ever watched Infernal Affairs (the movie The Departed is based on)?
Every important character is some Asian man in his early thities with short black hair wearing a suit.
Made it impossible for me to follow.

in cloud atlas, somni cuts that streak off to symbolise freedom from her oppressors. pretty meaningful if you look at it in the context of this article

they represent rich liberals who want to feel as if they're on a moral crusade by highlighting things of no importance, because if you protest over things of real importance - like government surveillance and so on - you get locked up or exiled

it's easier to get your fix talking about representation in media instead, and as a bonus you can do your "research" while sitting on your ass watching movies and television like you were going to do anyway

I bet those cows think blonde blue eyed japanese characters in anime is white washing.

Looks better on shorter hair 2bh

alright this legitly makes me mad, congratulations you faggot OP you and the guys above just ruined my day. FFS I'm not even asian, a sjw or a woman and I really, REALLY want to flay alive the motherfucker who started this trend in front of his family, fucking hollywood faggets

>Sup Forumsfags gone full circle and agreeing with SJWs

just fuck already

What did he mean by this?

>le you both have beliefs so you are the same meme

But anyway I agree, anyone who agrees with anything the huffington post says is a faggot.

no, having the same beliefs means you're the same

>huffpost

you don't actually expect me to click that, right?

The point is to separate to conquer.
What are you going to do about media cartels and multi-nationals when your fellow people are spending their energy auguring with each other.

Growing up in the north west I was around a bunch of literal neo-nazis, fucking evil fascists they were (lucky many have been kicked out of northern Idaho at this point) but they never had the outreach and power of entities like Huffington, and in result never actually had the damage to the social landscape like they do. Huffington has a larger real world impact with their racisum then fucking neo-nazis...

This is why SJW are a more dangerous form of leftist counterculture than hippies were. SJW have major influence in most forms of media.

while I'm ok with people being racist as long as they are not killing each other, I cannot condone this attack on asian women identity like said. Hitler just wanted to kill the jews he never produced media to make jew children hate themselves and to divide them from their parents. This time the sjws of the HP are right . If anyone is using divide and conquers tactics here is not the Huffington Post but (((they)))

>Hitler just wanted to kill the jews

Sup Forumsfags have always been weebs.

>SJW have major influence in most forms of media.
No they don't.

and how many asian characters don't have colored streaks?

i want my autistic statistical significance

if they didn't, then there would not be constant SJW propaganda being shoved down everyone's throats

>While some may claim that these characters have a backstory and reasoning for the often blue/purple-colored hair

And some may have other shit to worry about

Tell me about it, easy to be outraged when you can just pull up something from your ass to be outraged about.

Sup Forums and reddit is responsible for this shit by going into tumblr and spreading it around the Internet. No one would know about SJWs otherwise.

I thought that was a thing they actually did.

Most people don't give a shit about any of this shit anyway. That's why a lot of these news sites are going to go under soon.

No this goes farther than just Tumblr. SJW are made in universities and other colleges. Academia is infested with shit that will turn a regular normie into a demiqueer asexual trans-racial otherkin.

Don't want to be late for your white guilt class.

>huffpost

May as well link an Onion article.

Aren't they just going for a cliche anime type character?

The only japanese girl I ever knew, actually from japan did.

All this shit about westernized asian women being "driven from their culture" is bullshit. If they want to keep their culture, go back to where your culture is dominant

>huffpo is jewish media
>complain about racial stereotypes engineered by jewish hollywood
wait is huffpo secretely redpilled?

Yeah and nobody gives a fuck about these morons there either.
No one is going to listen to them once they transition from their arts degree to retail and fast food.

I'd have thought someone with nothing to live for except whinging about these things would have a more relaxed attitude. Face it, user, without that you'd have killed yourself years ago; as it is you'll be found decomposing at your computer months after dying because one of your neighbours complained about the smell.

Can Sup Forums fuck off please

You can do this with anything. Nose piercings on South American men.

The ride never ends.

Asian women are ugly as fuck.

At least 2D Asian females can be attractive

Keep telling yourself that, while minorities fucksyour wife while you watch.

>Huffington Post

>Can Sup Forums fuck off please

but we've got nowhere else to go

not even reading the thread, but it's obviously because they all look the same.

>Asian women without a pound of makeup are ugly as fuck.

fyp

>he doesn't like furry

and you call yourself redpilled

Would have helped me a lot following the plot of the silenced.

>everyone is asian girl
>everyone wears same hairstyle most of the time
>black hair
>everyone has 2 names
>asian names

Its like this was made to fuck with westerners.

And yeah if everyone has the same hair they look similar, its just logic and has nothing to do with racism. I kept switching up characters in black hawk down as well because everyone is a marine with a buzzcut.

Don't forget that jaw surgery koreans get

>I cherry picked 12 characters and made an article about it because I'm creatively bankrupt!
How the article should be titled.

ching chongs all look the same

>South American men
>Nose piercing
Really?

And before that they were nothing more than meme posts for upvotes. Memefags spread the cancer to even more mentally ill people.

Fucking hillary clinton is a sjw.

i would not feel bad in the slightest if a pack of niggers broke into their building and raped and then isis style executed every single one these complete retards of people at huffpost

Try voat

So does white people
Especially Swedish

I'll remember that next time my professors tell me to check my male privilege.

>You can do this with anything
This
>American = Morbidly obese
>Brits = Ugly teeth
>Niggers = Thick lips/Big cocks
>Latinos = Height
>Indians/Pakis = Body odor
>Jews = ?

>Hillary Clinton will say and do anything to become president
- Obama

>75674005
The nose

This is dumb as anything Sup Forums produce. This pseudo-sociological thinking is sickening me.

Rinko wore 'em best.

Heh, Americans. While right-wingers are busy thinking up conspiracy theories, SJWs are busy finding racism and social injustice in all the wrong places.
If the author actually was an ASIAN woman, as she claims... then she wouldn't give a flying fuck.

Regards
Asia

Jews are trying to separate the races so they can perform global race-mixing scheme>

Damn...

that's why every single kpop star dyes their hair

But I thought Asian girls do that in Asia.

It's just a mass of black otherwise. Highlights give black hair definition.

>Jews are trying to separate the races so they can perform global race-mixing scheme>

How does that work, exactly?

This.

But I thought Asian girls do that in Asia. >hair dyeing is culturally against being Asian
But Asian girls are dying their hair back home

By Asian I mean East Asians. I don't know what about Filipina or Indonesians or Thai but I imagine they are doing it too

I want to inseminate every token asian girl

Half of the women in south korea reject looking korean, funny how it works

The key of watching that movie is to watch other Hong Kong movies and get familiarized with them. Everyone in that movie is a big star over there. Some stopped working though.

Asia is not country or a hivemind, and hair dying isn't even uncommon in Japan at least.

This user is a shill by the way. They always insist that SJWs aren't real or nobody cares about them and they don't matter.

This.

I live in Japan. Sometimes girls will dye their hair a darkish brown color, but otherwise, every girl, young or old, keeps their natural color.

>hair dyeing is culturally against being Asian
Sure, it is Wang.

What part of Japan do you live in, man? Cause that's a load of bullshit.