Seven fucking season

>Seven fucking season
Did they find the walking dead yet or nah?

>zombies still haven't rotted

Nice internal mythos, faggots

The big twist is that the walking dead were right there behind that door in the first episode.

>Dont dead open inside

what?

they are the walking dead and ricks already said it you fucking fat cunt

On the off chance that you're not pretending to be retarded, the walking dead refers to the humans.

The humans aren't dead, the zombies are.

Ur head canon is shit

humans are infected already, if they passed away naturally or whatever they'd turn into zombies.

bites don't just do it fucking nonce boy

Oh okay, so you're pretending.

Just wanted to make sure.

You're a Gen Z shit that knows nothing of zombie movies.

>Don't you get it. We are AMC's "The Walking Dead" Sundays 9/8c

did she peg him? I want a pegging scene

I only watched from season 2 until that Terminus garbage but that premier on Sunday was raw as fuck.

>autism

>botulism

deep...

Wow rude

watched up to season 6 ep 1. Is it worth it? It got boring fast

>Terminus garbage

If anything they should have made that arc last longer.

this, that arc was actually pretty good

If you unironically watch The Walking Dead you ARE Gen Z. Appeals to the lowest common denominator.

>Executive producer David Alpert said in 2014, that the original comics have given them enough ideas for Rick Grimes and company over the next seven years. "I happen to love working from source material, specifically because we have a pretty good idea of what Season 10 is gonna be", Alpert said. "We know where seasons 11 and 12 [will be]... we have benchmarks and milestones for those seasons if we're lucky enough to get there."

>excessive violence throughout episode
>most nasty thing being said is "eat my nuts", wouldnt want to offend anyone

Americans.

lel

>Season 10
wtf my man

So? It's not like they can't have children and rebuild, they just gotta be careful when one of them dies.

We are all zombies

Spoilers.

If Negan is so Charismatic, why doesn't he just get other settlements to join his little group through peace? Why does he think enslaving them is better?
>Enslave the body, and the mind will rebel. Enslave the mind, and the body will follow.

Nigger

>haven't watched TWD or GoT in years

I have no idea what the fuck is going on when I see threads about them.

From what I understand, they're both getting pretty bad and have deviated from their source material pretty hard so I'm glad I dropped both.

>We are truly AMC™ The Walking Dead™
Fucking dropped right there

season 2 made me so angry i never had any interest in watching the show after that

season 1 was so good too, especially the pilot

bump

>i have finally become the walking dead!
jeeeesus. how can raimi keep getting away with this

>Humans are already infected.
People actually believe this? One suicidal drunk scientist says that. I think he was just bullshitting

It's confirmed in every other adaptation of TWD.

I'm fine with it being as long as it is. To this day, I wish Sopranos didn't stop.

cancer