Summoning a south african

summoning a south african

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ooga boogah black people scary
>why they no bow to us? this make Ivan sad!

Sike, you got a North African instead

>people will believe this

ЮAP!

You called?

Tell me about life in South Africa pls. Are the niggers really bad as I hear? Tell me of your encounters with them? Do wh*teys live in suburbs? How do you protect yourself from the ghouls? Do you speak Afrikaans? Who speaks it? Tell me anything and everything pls very curious.

I am interested too. Let's hope it goes like that PNG thread with that worker Aussie.

Some areas are more dangerous than others. My encounters for the most part have been pleasant because I don't try and start shit with them. I myself live in a suburb. We own a lot of dogs so they don't dare break in here. Afrikaans is my main language not a lot of people speak it besides the white people

To answer the question about if they are as bad as you hear that depends. I don't live among them so I don't deal with them much but others are not as fortunate. As for the images they are not accurate.

How often do you hear of rapes, user?

Often enough so that I no longer find it surprising much like terrorist attacks in europe.

Other than Niggers and Whites, are there any other races and minorities in South Africa? How are they treated?

Niggers are the majority here. We have some muslims a lot of indians they are treated fairly I would say. We also have what we call cape coloureds which are mixed race people many of them speak a strange dialect of afrikaans they are also treated fairly.

tell us about Mandela, what you remember about him?

what language do the blacks speak? are all government institutions horrible? do you have big fences. How are schools like?
I had a wow-friend that had immigrated to the US of A and I believe he was from South Africa originally. He was a good lad actually. Do you know any non-chimp blacks or do you have any in your suburbs or is it 100% whites in them.

Mandela was a terrorist and he is praised world wide as a hero. He should have died in prison.

Why do you think Mandela is a terrorist, user? Corruption?

I think you should do like the Serbs and ethnically cleanse your lands desu.

There are several different black cultures here so they speak languages like Zulu Xhosa and the like. The government is really corrupt but honestly I don't know if it's all bad. Yes I personally have a big fence surrounding my house. Private schools are fine. Some blacks are fine but I don't know many.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe This should explain it.

Saffa diaspora reporting in

Ah. I am not really educated about South Africa's history, I get it.
What do you think about your neighbors? (Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique)

Zimbabwe is a shit hole and Mugabe ruined the country. Never been to Mozambique or Namibia. I have been to Botswana and they are among the most lazy people I have ever met.

Namibians, and Batswana are cool. Zimbabweans are alright but there are far too many of them in the country. They are much harder workers than the local stock. Mozambicans are rhino poachers and border control smugglers. People from Lesotho and Swaziland are essentially the same as the Sotho and Swati people in SA

Ah. Do you think Namibia should be part of you again?

Don't know enough about it to say desu.

Hmm. Sorry if I am asking a lot of questions, but I am very interested. Now, what do you both think of other African nations?

I don't really associate with them and it's pretty annoying when people refer to Africa is a collective since I have nothing in common with any African country outside of SA

Are you white?

>but I don't know many.

So is apartheid still a thing? White people don't make friends with blacks? What about Coloreds? Are they more like whites, or more like blacks?

Nobody forces you to mix with a certain group, but birds of a feather flock together. Coloureds are coloureds. Some of them are more black by nature and some of them are more white