What does a Quebecois sound like to a Frenchman?

What does a Quebecois sound like to a Frenchman?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/christchristina/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
youtube.com/watch?v=dw5Re7k1KBA
youtube.com/watch?v=rL1AlPl58Ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Quebecois

It sounds ridiculous and we often make fun of quebec accent

Honestly ? Like a retard, not even trying to be rude here but that's how they sound like most of the time, but that doesn't mean we don't like them

I learned Quebec French in school and when I tried speaking it in France the people just looked at me like I was retarded.

LEAVE
QUEBEC
ALONE

We're not even joking m8.

Sometimes we legit do a quebec accent when we want to sound retarded

Ferme ta yeule et mange d'la marde

What is it about the accent that makes them sound stupid?

So Quebec is to French what the American South is to Anglos basically?

Snobbishness from the French. QC accent sounds rural and uses a lot of old French words that the French judge retarded.

who is this qt3.14

You all sounds like farmers with brain damage

Instagram slag

instagram.com/christchristina/?hl=en

>you all
But user, I'm not Quebecois.

Reminder

Bonus

>dat arm hair

If I ever saw a Frenchman bully a Quebecois like this I would heem the everloving fuck out of him

>dat arm hair

>anglos don't even get it
>haha ur not even really french
ok

well at least i don't sound like a limp wristed faggot like all the men from france

anglos don't learn quebec french, that would imply they'd be able to learn a language other than english, quit falseflagging

>getting mad at Algerians

anglos are algerians?

it's really nasal and they tend to have a drawl
this alongside an occasionally antiquated vocabulary

What an aussie sounds like to an american.

so like this compared to normal english?
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
if yes then quebec is france's loldova

This basically

It sounds a bit like Belgian French

hon hon hon poutine tabarnak

I just realized Quebec is the most civilized place in the western hemisphere.

this. It just sounds stupid. Like the worst regional accent possible

t. paris

We're a bit rude to Québecois, desu

Making fun of them because of their accent is literally making fun of our ancestors and their accent

Yea.

Except Dixies are racist badasses and Québécois are liberal cucks

>literally has one guy who calls out money and ethnic votes while everyone applauds him
>liberal cucks
ok

>we either sound like faggots or autists

God bless la Francosphère ;_;7

>Papa rejecting his son
Always hard to watch

DID YA JUST ASSUME MAH GENDER?

>you will never be able to intuitively hear the differences between accents in foreign languages
>you will never know how one accent sounds to another accent in a foreign language
why even live

He's right you know

Doesn't Québecois French come from the French spoken in Poitou and Aquitaine? A friend of mine from Bordeaux went to Montréal on vacation and she told me that not only could she understand the local French very well, but she also met two different people with the surname Bordelais, which means "from Bordeaux".

French is ugly in every variety, the only difference is Quebecois french has some English vocabulary and they'll sometimes use an American R in their words.

All-in-all, it's all the same crap. Southern France accent being the least insufferable.

a bit rude, tb h

Désolé pour ça, mais je ne cache pas la verité.
If only you guys started to retroactively insert your vowels back into words, making is sound like a true Romance language...

Then there's Portugal; too much vowel shift and contractions going on with you guys. Look at Spain and Italy, follow their example!

t. literally everybody

fronce

I wish French was more germanic, tho

>no one mentioning qt's unfortunate hairy ass arms

>American vision

youtube.com/watch?v=dw5Re7k1KBA

Quebec accent sounds slower and sometimes kinda sounds like struggling to talk.

quebecois sound like dixie version of francophones?

wtf i love quebecois now

Good gracious ass is bodacious

Like bitches

Who is that?

Frenchies are just jealous because Quebec French is objectively more complex both grammatically and phonetically.

Also :

"Although Quebecisms like moé and toé are today considered substandard slang pronunciations (joual), these were the pronunciations of Early Modern French used by the kings of France, the aristocracy and the common people in many provinces of France. After the French Revolution, the standard pronunciation in France changed to that of the bourgeois class in Paris, but Quebec retained many pronunciations and expressions shared with modern Oïl languages such as Norman, Gallo, Picard, Poitevin and Saintongeais. Speakers of these languages of France predominated among the settlers of New France. Quebec French was also influenced by the French spoken by the King's Daughters who were of the petit-bourgeois class from the Paris area (Île-de-France) and Normandy."

Plus we have a bunch of cool terms to describe things. Like in Quebec a snowfall is called a "bordée" which was the name of a row of cannons on a warship, and the name of the act of firing them. If that ain't some cool origin for the expression I don't know what it is.

European French also has retarded shit like this.

This. I grew up in Southeast Texas around some Cajun French speakers. Yeah pic related is true. I guess Cajun is closer to Quebecois than metropolitan French also.

Is it a Quebec thing for French speakers to sound like they have something in their throat?

You are just mad all the QT white grills are in Quebec, and the ones in France are bent over for their Muslim overlords!

>instagram.com/christchristina/?hl=en

Thanks, bro! FRENCH MUTINY WW1, and FRENCH TOTAL SURRENDER WW2 - EPIC FAIL!

Typical American, always dreaming and thinking of cock down their OWN throats. KYS, BITCH!

I prefer listen to Africans speak French than Quebec. Quebec sounds like dog.

Do Trudeau speak both English and Quebec French fluently?

hicks

Sounds like medieval French.

Cajuns are related to Qubecers.

He speaks Quebec French in a faggy, faux-Francais way.

interesting. just like how afrikaans soudns like to dutch people i assume.
Boer is literally translated to farmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=rL1AlPl58Ug

Charming. It's not a popular opinion, but most of my countrymen are retards and assholes.