Who did you like more, Glenn or Abraham?

Who did you like more, Glenn or Abraham?

Abe.
Glenn was the heart. Selfless. His death was definitely sadder, but Abe was just so goddamn badass.
He subtley volunteered himself to be Lucilled and even told Negan to go fuck himself at the very end.

Abe was such a badass, without being cringey. Its a rare thing.

Abraham

Don't watch this gay faggy show but the ginger because he looks cool and tough like my dad (he beats me) and the Asian looks a like a weak fag!

You summed up my thoughts perfectly mate.

Abraham. Glenn was a whiny pussy.

excellent post

Glenn's character development stalled out with his relationship with Maggie. We've essentially been watching his corpse for two seasons.

No competition.

I love you too.

I liked them both a lot, but Glenn was with us since s1e2 so he takes the sadness cake. We saw him grow from a boy to a man and he ended up being pretty fucking badass while still being probably the most morally good character on the show. Def one of my favs, so sad to see him go. Also Maggie has pretty much lost every single person she cared about, everyone from her family and now Glenn. The baby is pretty much the only thing left and she'll probably lose that too. feelsbadman

How did he volunteer himself?

This. It was really cool that he was around frim essentially the beginning, and was the heart that Dale and Hershel tried to be. But the last few seasons did nothing for him.

Abe on the other hand had nothing but great scenes. Light-hearted without being goofy and badass without being tryhard. He will be missed.

Everybody else was blubbering, scared, and sinking to the ground. Abe stood tall and stared Negan in the eyes.

It's why he was picked for sure. Guy like him wouldn't break as easily as the others. It's be hard to get him to come around. He was also clearly the muscle of the group. Negan knew what he was doing.

I thought he would get to wear that suit again as Rick's head military guy. I thought he would feel the extremely proud of being promoted from Sergeant to the top General.

When they were all lined up and Negan was evaluating them, Abraham rose up.

It's debatable, but a lot of people believe he was intentionally trying to shift Negan's attention to him, to take one for the team.

However, and I mean this so very sincerely, his actor's shock when he was chosen was so incredibly believable and subtle, that I almost thing he didn't know beforehand. Credit where it's due man, his eyes said it all.

This.
And was the only one kneeling tall and staring at Negan while the others were all veering their eyes away with their heads down

Abe.
Glenn became annoying after he lost his virginity and stopped being the comic relief.

pretty much this. Abe was a badass to the end even more so than fucking Daryl who gets praised like the second comming of jesus. Glenns death made me feel like ten times sader though. I mean Abe took it like a fucking champ flipping Negan off even in death. Glenn was fucking destroyed though and that Maggie gibberish was pretty damn intense, I see many people around here bullshitting on how funny it was. Those people are either completely sick in the head and need to see a doctor urgently or just want to sound "cool & heartless" like the teenage boys they are.

>where do you think we are?

Ham was cooler

>tfw we won't see Abe fight in All Out War
what the fuck kirkman? you said you regretted killing off abe so soon.

never watched but i would never like a gook character

Comic Abraham>Show Glenn>Comic Glenn>Show Abraham

DUDE HUMANS ARE WORSE THAN ZOMBIES LMAO

The thing is, there was just too much fluff in the cast and Abraham was the most expendable of them all.

Comic Abe has funnier dialouge but I can't see liking him over the TV version. Can't ignore Cudlitz's charisma. I'm already starting to like TV Negan more for the same reasons (though JDM's acting is on a whole higher level).

>Cudlitz charisma

Maybe it's because I didn't watch large portions of Season 5 and 6, but "WHO'S DEANNA" and "MOTHER DICK" are not aspects of charisma.

I'm glad that filthy yellow smug gook is dead.

>I didn't watch large portions of Season 5 and 6
Look I'm not trying to be antagonistic here but you really are a fool making power rankings then.

Abe was underused, just like Tyreese

But at least his death isn't a pointless than in the comics

See, Satan get's it.

stop samefagging you filthy piece of shit

What did he mean by this?

This

In the comics its a total random thing, I'm glad they got Fat Doctor to take it instead.

Also meant that even if you'd read the comics you were still guessing till the end. They'd teased Glenn with the bat in season 5, but it was touch-and-go if they'd go through with it or not