Culture Pals - /cp/

Delícia de QTs edition

I still hate Pakis edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed)

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vkBAr
interpals.net/JCR
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=5967925
interpals.net/David_England
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=28474888&uid=492041461702160384&aid=4904679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Premier pour François de Grossouvre.

babygirl i know i havent been perfect i know i havent always been the best but babygirl i truely love you i truely need you i truely want you only you you dont need to compare yourself to others i dont want any others all i really want is you by my side no matter what

i forgive you for that thing but babygirl dont let it come betwen us let me remind you of all the good let me remind you that your more that your my suppermoon that your my eos that your my babygirl and my belle and the rose of my heart and th sands in the hourglass of my life i want to share every moment of my life with you i wwant to land in london and hold you in my arms even if its the one thing i ever do i want to hod yu in my arms

please dont look down on me please and let me show you what im really made of let me show you that your mine no matter what no matter what happens your mine and my forever i dont want to lose you i dont want to risk the only happyness iv ever known which is by your side please fight for me

Whats your opener?
I usually go with "alri' cunt?" followed up by a cheeky ethnic slur if I know any appropriately lighthearted and relevant ones

If I post my conversations will /cp/ tell me what im doing wrong?

Yeah mate, post them

Yes, go on.

How do you even talk to qts if nearly all the girls out there blocked your country?

these people are lost causes, they spend more time on twitter than the real world

I've tried talking to girls on interpals. But it's just so fuckin boring. I have to force myself to reply at this point.
The only reason I'm doing it is because I'm planning a summer trip abroad.

>Tfw no Russian gf

if the conversation is boring just say something outlandish for a reaction

also which countries are you talking to? Switch it up and talk to girls from somewhere else

He said qts message them if they find him interesting. and looks like this country blocking setting doesn't work atm

Luckily for you there is plenty of Russian girls near you

It works, but I guess the block only prevents men from those countries to message them, they can message Turkish men as long as they message them first.

None of them are interested. I could spend a lot of money on them in exchange for their interest but that's as risky as buying stocks during a recession. They always seem to show signs of initial interest but then it fades away

Where are you going Luka ?

(take me with you)

This

The country block only benefited me so far because it saves me the truoble of messaging qt's first because they know they have to message me first.

Hey Russki user, are you the guy from St Petersburg? I'm visiting my Russian qt there right now if you have any recommendations.

post brofile

imgur.com/a/vkBAr

Thoughts?

Asian/10

wtf is that really what vaginas look like?
thats disgusting

looks like a fella with a sliced open ballsack

t. bender

I live far from St Petersburg but good luck

>incredibly boring 17 year old messages you
>their profile says theyre depressed and have anxiety

Fucks sake. I feel too guilty to stop talking to this cunt now. Gaah

Where's the bitch from?

look at it this way, she has stopped talking to hundreds of guys with depression and anxiety, why should she receive special treatment?

>blocked south korea
>somehow they still manage to message me

Weird

>read fellow brits profile
>claims to be native
>incomprehensible english rife with spelling mistakes, broken sentences and nonsense words

Do foreigners ever pretend to be British even when theyre not? Or is that just paranoid of me?

China

Depends, how much of a working class pleb does the person look? A lot of them really do have atrocious English

Otherwise yeah probably a JF

>blocked south korea
How is this possible on a site full of koreaboos?

pls respond

>Country = Hong Kong
>Keyword = "gay"

most recent result was last online 2 years ago

Could fix that by not being gay

>hey there thanks for visit my profile!
if you want to talk to me try something a bit better
asian girls are so boring

/Csabeager

wtf

the old "picture of you with a girl as your profile pic so people think youre a woman" trick

ah yes

>/Csabeager

I find this one more disturbing, he left the comment on that one

interpals.net/JCR

>interpals.net/JCR
omg. just take a look at this:
> interpals.net/app/photo?pid=5967925

>Soviet hat called Budenovka. It was a birthday present from my ex best online friend. When I visited her, she was obsessuve.She was a psycho who needed help. Meh cannot write much. VIVA UKRAINE

Mandatory euthanasia, when?

This desu.

>psycho

I bet she just didn't want to sleep with him kek

Why do autists keep visitng my profile?

>Rhodesian flag
>"100% European"
Absolute STATE of this rorke
howling

interpals.net/David_England

I actually have talked with all 6 of them and they are among the worst users on the site

>notdeivis

Haha, whos this?

post your profile

wow is the userbase of interpals that small? that everyone knows everyone else?

Idk but I know it isn't Deivis.

>wow is the userbase of interpals that small? that everyone knows everyone else?
a little but it has a revolving door, users delete their profiles or stop logging on and new ones join up

/c0vfefe

>autistic memefilled profile with a filthyfrank profile picture
>"why do autists keep visiting me"
hmm
doing a think

>3 views 0 messages

business idea: the old 'cide

What's her fucking problem?

>israeli flag
>666
Kek, they're not even hiding it now.

The goyim know.
S H U T IT D O W N

Two can play this game, bitch

Too late shlomo ;^)

Who's El Peruano?

Latina qts just can't say no to my anglo willy

Anime

can femanons post about their qts or give us some tips?

Female here, my best advice is to always send a dick pic as soon as possible.

how about you give me 'the tip' instead eh?

;)))

Do you femanons look for dick?

Only the dicks of their qts

What thing can a girl say that will make you drop her immediately?

"i'm a man"

"I am learning korean"

Is this a reference to my profile?

This. Definitely this.

I don't know. Post profile :^).

Most homos on this website don't mention it in their profile

Howd you know if someone is a homo or not? should I just avoid men all together? Its just that talking to women 24/7 is a pain.

How am I supposed to have a qt if this girl that doesn't show face has 50 comments on her pic?

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=28474888&uid=492041461702160384&aid=4904679

Yeah, "she" is a man

if you can't tell if theyre a homo or not then surely theyre either straight or straightacting, so why does it matter?

hmmmmmm?

See

tfw we talked and all was fun and she just started ignoring me ;_;

pic comments dont count for shit tho. I've got a few and i've never done anything with my comments other than feel good about myself

Look, when I made a account on this site a ugly Norwegian guy messaged me and begged me to talk to him in English because he was trying to learn. He begged me to add him on fb, and because I thought he was just being friendly I did. Within 10 seconds he was spamming me with video calls. And after I rejected it he refused to talk to me.

I just want to help people out and learn about there country not become a gay guys fap material.

should've shown him your boipucci

Am I too mean, anons?

that would be me..

i mean probably
depends on who you did it to

sounds like a good way to get banned though

>sounds like a good way to get banned though

Been there done that. Multiple times.

J U S T

Tfw cutie responded. I can go to sleep now :^)

You're not the only one.
Getting so low views while 2/10 girls get hundreds of them, gets my self-esteem even more down

Good night you fucking faggot.

>go to bed this early
Weak

>tfw brazilian QT messages you first
Not sure if she's white enough, though.

I got a Brazilian qt too but she ain't replying to me on WhatsApp

I've been trying it with pretty much every white Brazilian I can find, they seem to be more interested in me than most.
Got this really pretty one that hasn't been online in 3 days, but damm is she cute and a bit flirty.

I know this Brazilian girl who's mixed Italian and native and she's super chill. I hope she hits me back up though

Ive been talking with one, but yesterday she said that was married and stopped responding to me.

kek, que idade?

Yeah, the hard part is finding a good white one.

the amount of times girls have given me a wrong number than I have to go back on interpals and give them my number and wait for them for 10 minutes because are too dumb to know how to add people....

are girls retarded?

The white ones are the hottest but I've seen brown and black chicks from there that are fine too