W/ - Westworld General

/ourguy/ edition

So Bernard is a robot, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11499862/
strawpoll.me/11499872/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP KILLING HER REEEEEEEEEEE

>A thread without a past is a thread without a future.

Previous one Also fuck Armistice, uppity little cunt.

Logan is the worst!

Maybe he is? They probably are all. Still doesn't explain where the tittybots are.

OFFICIAL /OURGUY/ /OURGIRL/ STRAWPOLL

OURGUY
strawpoll.me/11499862/

OURGIRL
strawpoll.me/11499872/

OFFICIAL /OURGUY/ /OURGIRL/ STRAWPOLL

armistits

Logan Jenkins just wants to raid but his buddy is still on the main story quests

>So Bernard is a robot, right?
There's more room for that than there was for the MiB-is-a-robot theory, but it'll still be dumb if they go with this.

Reposting from dead thread

So everyone realizes that Wyatt is Arnold right? Not literally, but in story line.

Arnold believed that the final stage of conciousness was a bicameral mind, and that the creation of an inner monologue was what could finally give the hosts conciousness. Bicameralism was also interpreted as primitive man believing his inner monologue was the voice of God.

Teddy says that Wyatt "hears the voice of god". Wyatt leads a gang of hooded men who go around terrorizing people, theyd do anything for him. These were either hosts Arnold converted or workers he convinced to join him in his crusade to give the hosts consciousness.

Everything that Ford does is in place to subvert Arnold's pyramid of consciousness.

>Memory
Arnold wanted the Hosts to be able to remember. Ford says "the least we can do is help them forget."

>Improvization
Arnold believed the ability to improv was tantamount to conscious thought. Ford sees it as a way to make guests more comfortable around the Hosts.

>Self Interest
Arnold wanted the Hosts to be able to choose for themselves what they wanted to do and what their motivations were. Ford places deliberate restrictions on them to prevent them from straying too far.

>Bicameralism
Arnold literally, im guessing, tried to lead the hosts as a prophet, showing them that they could think for themselves. Ford is creating the Wyatt storyline to forever make the idea of the second voice in their head seem false.

Reposting that Ford was probably in the basement because he had this idea to re-use them in this storyline.

tit's the biggest meme show out there, it;'s like they all got together and said "how can we make the most reddit show going?" and they came up with this, a meme show taylor made for plebby redditers, they should just call it memeworld, or westreddit

I'm assuming you like shows like Mr Robot, Stranger Things and TWD?

>So Bernard is a robot, right?
Nope
>Young man (visitor) comes up to Bernard and starts to tell how "Your company saved my sisters life"
Bernard tells him to fuck off
>This is my holiday.

Bernard is doctor/scientist/owner at/of some high profile medical team and hes research is used to save lives.

Bernard is the black guy

So is the shrinking done with CGI or did they use a real shrink ray?

>/ourguy/
>Bernard

>Sup Forums
>nigger

>you

no ass

>Armistice
has her name some mythology? or JJ Nolan just slaped to the keyboard

>tfw redditors already ruined this series

Everyone knows that the Bernard is a robot theory is a pleb theory. True patricians believe that the MiB wants to steal the shrink ray for use in medical technology

Post actresses who would have been a better Doloresfu than Evan Rachel Cunt

who's taylor?
:^)

You just know.

>Bernard is the black guy

Oh for fucks sake. And this time I weren't even pretending to be retarded. Guess it's time to go to bed.

she's wearing her pants too low to judge, can see butt crack

I'll need a paper bag, only then will I fuck her.

I feel stupid asking, but where was he during the end? How is he going to continue?

>WillFuck dat low
>TeddyCuck dat high
>unrecognizibleFUnicks
>cant vote to both Dollfu and Amiritece
kys

I thought her tattoo/backstory was actually pretty cool.
>tfw only 9% based William McPoyle good guys on Sup Forums

to cover your ugly head?

huehuehue
But seriously, her face is very unattractive. Very unfortunate.

>Dykeslinger not on the /ourgirl/ list
shit poll

This would fall in line with the whole Luciferian narrative that is being pushed. With Arnold = Lucifer as the en lightener.

Would also back the whole Arnold = MiB

for you

I think Bernard could be a robot that Ford has playing "Good cop" to building robot AIs while Ford plays "bad cop" with them. Bernard can also be used to get information from people such as that corporate executive woman.

In the first episode I think it is, Security Guy asks him, "You don't have kids at home do you?" and Bernard doesn't seem to have much if any emotion in the exchange. He definitely doesn't seem like a guy who had a kid who died, but then later he seems visibly upset about the idea. That's after its implanted by Ford, presumably.

>191 votes
>find this weird
>check the previous thread
>124 posters

Well, shit.

The tattoo certainly doesn't help with that manjaw.
But whatever floats your boat.

the poll has been going on for a few threads

Why is Teddy so miserable bros?

Are you brain dead? Armistice=ceasefire.

>your tongue will never be that towel, wiping all the sweat and grime from her pits

;_;

>Teddie, I should've guessed
Every time

you too, cunnyposter

You don't think a woman could tell the difference between fucking a host vs a real human?

*smirk*
you'll need more than a paper bag when im done with you
*teleports behind you*
this is definitely personnel kid
*katanas*

How does it feel to have such a shitty taste? You probably finds jews like Gal Gadot or Cara Delevingne hot. You fucking untermensch.

Makes it sound like Teddy really is a walking joke in Westworld, where all misery befalls his character in all story loops.

>see some drowned fuck in the river shot full of Indian arrows
>it was probably Teddy, don't even need to check the body to confirm.

Teddy, I'm waifu

>Gal Gadot or Cara Delevingne
Don't make me throw up please, I just ate. I get it though, your standards are low, just like most of the virgins in this thread.
>le snek xD

computer, increase bullying by 20$ percent and disable all safety protocols

I wonder how easy it is to modify the bots. Like all parts must be interchangeable? Give Clem some H-cups for that one Gold member guest who's really into titty fucking.

Both those women have more in common with your snek waifu then you think.

you'd probably have to tweak her personality a little to accomodate the upgrades

but yeah you could just add a little more heft to her frontal presentation

look out everyone, we've got an internet tough guy in the thread!

No

oh how funny you are

So this is Dolores in real life

We already know that their mood can be altered on the fly, so it wouldn't be difficult to change her outlook on her newly erupted bosom. And if not Clem because she's supposed to be the newb hooker in newbtown, then at least have some humonogotits in Pariah or wherever.

You know what'd really fuck someone up? We already know Westworld has churches, meaning it surely has pastors, so I could imagine getting hitched and having weddings isn't outside the question. So you marry a robot waifu on day 2, but you only have 26 days left in the park. That would really scar a man.

>34 posters

I mean...theres more of us that watch this show right?

at least 30 of those are me

I assume you mean when armistice hector and the hooker get shot up?

I'm feeling that they're two separate "timelines" I say timelines because the park resets the story lines so they've robbed that saloon many many times.

still so many questions:

- since it appears all the guests are in one world, how do they tell if others are guests?
- why did they care so much when dolores was not in her loop? why could they not tell if she was off with guests or not?
- why cant they just set hosts back to certain restore points? they seem so concerned about when they wipe a host, it's all or nothing.
- why didnt the 2 idiot doctors just restore maeve to before she got there, so that she wouldnt remember escaping?
- why did elsie and stubbs have to "track" the wandering host? why do they not keep track of every single move that a host does? it seems so time consuming for relatively high-up people to go after a host. why dont they have people in their department get the host?
- they all have wireless tablets to manipulate the hosts and download/upload whatever data they want, but they need to cut off the fucking head for diagnostics? what???

i only watched the first 15 mins of westworld and i think bernard is a robot

therefore he is human and a wealthy person visiting westworld because jj is a ruse master

>newb hooker

nah man, securityguy said she played the madame in the past

she's not new, just young

>So this is Dolores in real life

Being this dumb.

Thanks kid. I had no clue what Evan Rachel Wood looked like.

You mean she's not dressed in 1800s dresses all the time?

fucking idiot.

How would they? I mean, I'm sure some can, but not that woman in particular. She's smart enough to make it to that point in her career but an equal amount of that is probably her cutthroat attitude. She doesn't seem to be that well versed in the mechanics of the robots.

No you fucking retard. I meant that in a negative way since she looks unnatractive in that makeup and with so such short hair.

do you even watch the episodes in one piece ?

man everything gets explained

When did this happen? Did I miss it?

lol calm that impotent rage you little bitch

>watching with mom
>first episode
>she sees the hologram desk park
>"so it's like a pocket park? they shrink people?"

I meant it that she's a hooker for newbs since she's in Sweetwater. She's the first fucking hooker they see. So my reckoning is that the Milena Velba titted bots and the shemale bots are out in Pariah ways.

Your mom is cute.

So do you think reaching the end of the maze gives host the ability to hurt/kill guests or it's just a test?
As in, if a host reaches the end of the maze they're conscious?

>No you fucking retard.
>that impotent rage you little bitch

Being this upset...

The truth can trigger can't it kids?

No, he is right on most of those points. The show is just going out of its way to make things inconvenient for the park workers despite it being in total conflict with what they've already established and what would have been logical. Meave escaping should have meant a total overhaul and possible decommissioning. And this is why the cleanup and surgery process should be automated, so you don't have some chuckefucks messing up because they're afraid of getting fired.

such a bad cast

i imagine it differently

the longer you can contain the guests in springwater the better

because if they only ever see the spawntown without going outwards the cheaper

like you can milk the richfags even further if you only ever have to replace the same bots and landscape all over again
and little to no guests wandering towards the far towns and cause havoc

Delos is running a business after all

so having Clementine perform great would only benefit that goal

Samefag Newfag.

drawfags need to hurry tf up with the snek r34

>freezing time
>buildings coming out of the ground

Virtual Reality confirmed?

Is it Dollores in the title or is it Armistice?

Possibly, but any savvy guest would still want to get out of Sweetwater the moment they step off the train. The show's confirmed that they will ruin the customer's experience for the sake of PG families, so that's something I would want to avoid altogether.

Fridge body makes me think it's Dollores

>imagine waking up in your 3rd trial at life to this face
>again

why is she riding unicorn ?

this show good? looks like some wild wild west shit

>Fridge body

>Dollores