Is your country safe from Islam terrorism?

Is your country safe from Islam terrorism?

yes, a terror attack would be very likely to leave more muslim casualties

oh yah, totally safe, totally safe.

2 years, 3 months and 21 days sober and it feels good!

Brittain has become a terror meme as well now. France and Belgium you are not alone now.

No but we haven't been attacked yet

Yes

Yes
They only pass through here to attack North and West Europe

No we have an Islamic terrorist as PM

Hey pommy bastard!

Seems like it in recent years

Well we are doing fine so far, i guess.

Yes. Latin America is a friend and ally to all muslim brothers.

Liar Christmas market perhaps?
Honorary Iranian Aryan perhaps?

Didn't you have one not that long ago?

Alri.

>Still no 9/11 scale terrorist attack in Europe
ISIS are a bunch of amateurs

>tfw muslims will never have beheadings as good as ours

Yes of course. Not a single attack here. We're a safe heaven among western european countries

lel

we already have too many problems to deal with, but terrorism isn't one of them

it is unless we raise the ship ticket price to sweden

Yes

not any more

allahu akbar!!!!!!!!

yes

My new favourite flag

Unironically

Yes

We are now, thank god for the patriot act

Better to be killed by a nigger or a honky school shooter, than to be killed by a camel-humping towelhead

yes, very

its comfy here. no mussies

oh great it's the 16 year old
enjoying the day off school?

>t. jafa

I'm cantabrian

uhh you need to check your privilege, if you want to live in a safe first world country you need to accept terrorism as a daily fact of life

>south island
bumpkin product of incest
basically bigger tasmania

This
Inshallah

This

Would you rather be alive, but living in an impoverished, racially homogenous country; or dead but rich?

Refugees in, racists out!

It'll be a Muslim majority country in about 30 years so yeah, pretty much safe

If we have a muslim terrorist atack there's a 80% the only mosque in Portugal might get burned in the next day so I which we had a terrorist atack without victims but only property damagee

It's just a matter of time.

>yes
sorry, we are full now

Fuck off Myanmar

why? explain please

WE ARE GOOD ALHAMDULILAH

Absolutely yes.

Ayy yes, 0,1% of our population is Muslims.

Refugees must go somewhere safe. Europe isn't safe anymore.

inside job

We've had no deaths because of it for a good year, well besides fags. So thanks, islam!

The Gardai announced they are watching a number of jihadists in ireland, but they haven't done anything yet except provide support for others overseas.

It will likely happen eventually though. Sickening to think about.

Yeah we just arrest them and throw them in prison. Our worst recent terror attack was probably when that kid stabbed a cop but was shot dead shortly after.

That guy who ran over those people in Melbourne earlier this year wasn't even a terrorist, he was insane.

yeah but most people here are deluded #illridewithyou
fags so if terror attacks start to ramp up here nothing will be done to stop it.

That's really only Melbourne and Sydney. They will have to deal with the rest of the country demanding stronger counter-terrorism measures.

that's the problem though, the big cities are who the government listens to not the rest of the country and the cities are full of muzzies and lefties

I should say "panders to" rather than "listens to"

Yes

>9/11
>terrorist attack
pick one

Pretty safe, for now

but we had some people getting kidnapped and some beheaded and shit. The gov had to pay ransom money.

And there was this dude who also got beheaded during 2nd Gulf war

So why aren't you fighting back against ISIS yet? This is a war but you're refusing to fight

>Implying if they tried this on my city a mob wouldn't just grab them and hang them in public while shoving pork down their throat

Also we don't have Muslims.

9/11 is well known for an inside job.

Like 99% of people from outside the US think this, even my grandparents.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

>99% of eurotrash are retards thus 9/11 was an inside job.

You realize how retarded "9/11" sounds for someone watching from the outside? You think NATO countries told the US to fuck off when they wanted to invade because of what ?

Yes

ASIO and the like seem to be pretty good at stopping almost all of them before they occur (and without being overly authoritarian in regards to privacy) and we don't have a huge muzzie population. So yeah, I think we're pretty safe.

Yes but on the other hand there's regățeni everywhere
I would much rather have muslims tbqh

No. Our government is completely incompetent and has even admitted that there's around 200 jihadis in this country.

Nobody has just bothered to attack us yet.

Well that iranian was an r9k autists so that doesnt count

No

100% m8

can't fucking go anywhere without worrying if my family's safe
it scares me how you can be fine and happy one day and suddenly have everything taken away from you or your life destroyed

Yes for some reason. I honestly believe ISIS has a network here

Comfy here now

THATS WHAT THE US GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO THINK BRO!!!

No

Kek I live on top of a mountain. I think I'm gewd.

For the most part

>italy
>western european

ummm

Can't imagine why they would bother attacking Finland

I bet your police has done a lot of intelligence work and already stopped a few jihadists like they have done here in Norway. It's just a matter of time until one jihadist slips through their fingers.

Yes

>We are the Europe gateway
> Not a single islamic attack in our nation LOL

i feel safe.

like 5 people get killed per year, of like 100m

so yes, we are safe

Nothing here yet and most people don't really like muslims on account of all the fun we had with the Ottomans. If something does happen, I suspect a lot of people will go into full Vlad Țepeș mode.

what's a islam?

Of course no such thing as Islamic terrorism sweetie :) xxx

Terrorism isn't Islamic, they aren't true Muslims

>says increasingly frustrated man for the 10th time

Ah yes, the "we totes stopped them but we're not releasing info, now increase our pay" excuse

White men are the real terrorists

would say yes but some fuck shot a guy and yelled isis shit here about 4 hours ago so yeah fuck my life

Shits pretty fucked, but the cunts dead now. We'll know who it was and why he did it in a few days or so

>But he was creaming Muslim shit

Channel 7 news reported that they received a call from a guy who said "this is for IS, this is for Al Quaida" Whether this was the attacker, or just some random troll is very much up for debate. No witnesses on the scene reported hearing or seeing anything ideological prior to the gunman being killed.

Well they arent fully funded by you like Al Queda/Saudi extremists

I'd say

Its the last or least or something of our worries at this point in time.

Its called agenda lobbying my kimchi friend

It's not a "islam attack" it's a "islamic attack" racist shitlord.

Are you suggesting there aren't jihadists in Norway, it's just an elaborate scheme from the police to increase their budget?

Goddamn idiot. We have would-be terrorists in prison right now.

Terrorist only strike against nations incapable of waging a global memetic war