Who's in the wrong here?

Who's in the wrong here?

dirty palestines and mudslimes. Israel and jewish have done no harm. their book speaks of hate against us!

I honestly would like to see our Jewish friends go full Final Solution on the muds.

Your book speaks of enslaving goyim and boiling jesus in semen.
You guys are at fault. You cant just reclaim a country you lost some 5000 or whatevwr years ago. You arent even the real jews. Real jews were middle eastern in appearance. You bunch of frizzy haired bergblattsteins are decendants of romanian gyps.

different flesh, same mindset. I think you are confusing our book with koran, goy.

Honestly would like to see muslims go final solution on kikes 2bh

Isntrael is in the wrong
Also

Obviously israel but big papa Murrica love slobbering all over cut ziodick so the world will never know justice.

>different flesh, same mindset.
Khazars actually rationalize their madness like this.

isnt there a tv show or video game you could be playing right now? this useless meme needs to die.

I'm beginning to think this land is cursed lads. It is inexplicable otherwise; most ancient piece of human settlement known, still at war since that time.

You can't kill the truth

Rightful Crusader clay

''truth''. you are digging for something that isn't there.

The truth is hate to those who hate reality. Your reality is genetic madness.

As always, the Jews are just and rightly guided (they're the chosen people after all) and their opponnents, Palestinians in this case, are PLAIN WRONG.

As a matter of fact, ALL the people in the picture appended were wrong. No matter that they span 3000 years, many civilisations and all the continents, they were ALL wrong. No matter if it were ancient Assyrians, or Romans, or Crusaders, or Caliphates, or the Chinese, or literally every single European state, or Guatemalans; they were ALL wrong. The Jews were completely, utterly innocent. As always.

you should go to Sup Forums they love all of that jew hating whatnot. they'll show you some fact-or-not pictures with captions on them to make you feel better about your judgement about the jewish

Palestinian nationalists and Israel's Arab neighbors are in the wrong. They could solve the problem by Jordan and Egypt annexing Palestine, and the Palestinians not trying to overthrow the those governments, and the Jordanians by not doing another Black September.

WE WUZ CHOSEN N SHIET

Golan is illegally occupied Syrian clay

prove it wrong? (^:

Both

God started this when he talked to Moses and the Caanianites

Intuitively, I think Israel are. I know the Holocaust was an injustice against Jewish people but doesn't give them a right to just shit on Palestinians then. That said, I have Jewish family so ultimately I'd rather see Israel win in this conflict

YOU KILLED YIZUS

the muslims

All religious people should just die.

Israelis for being jews.
Palestinians for being arabs and muslims.

>Be upset at partition plan
>Decide to go full might makes right
>Find out Jews are mightier
>we are poor oppressed muslims pls gib sympathy

b-but

BUT NOTHING DO YOU WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN LIKE A GOOD GOY?

Muslims and jews. The land belongs to Christians

y-yes master, you can take the extra skin from my penis anytime

You don't even believe in heaven.

good goys go to heaven
you mean hell.

They don't want Palestinian lands because the Palis are shit people

this

Both are in the wrong and should get nuked, or annexed by a real, non meme, country

nah senpai Jews are actually Khazar Turks