>Sasha, because.....because
>Eugene, not important enough
The odds were rather stacked against Glenn and Abe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFewK3lDPrs
youtube.com/watch?v=oORtfqsRIjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No they weren't

If Glenn could die, most out of that list could.

how can Rick ever recover? every time he's starting to become less retarded he goes full retard again, how will he recover from becoming a beta bitch yet again

>Sasha
No one would cry a tear if she was killed. So, not important enough. On the other hand, Abe was also not important enough.

Abe was a fan favorite. We all love his crazy quotes and redneck-ness.
Also, why the fuck is Sasha still alive over Tyreese?
She's been here since season 3 and has done LITERALLY NOTHING at all

>Abe was a fan favorite.
Is that why his name was trending on twitter way after the episode aired? Oh, wait.

The way Negan manhandled him was so embarrassing. I would never recover. I don't see why he doesn't kill himself, seriously.

A fan favorite season 1 character death overshadows a fan favorite season 4 character death

I disagree that Abe wasn't important enough, he's definitely the most popular character post-prison. This made it pretty obvious he'd probably be getting the bat.

Also, Negan would've had to be an idiot not to kill the biggest, most intimidating guy in the group

If they had balls they could have killed off Dayrl or Maggie. But alas they don't.

>Also, Negan would've had to be an idiot not to kill the biggest, most intimidating guy in the group
That's true, though. Why would you kill a woman?

They were obviously never going to pick a woman, which eliminates Maggie, Rosita, Sasha, and Michonne

Rick and Carl are the two main characters and will survive the entire series

Aaron and Eugene wouldn't have been emotionally impacting enough

So it was really a pool of Glenn, Abraham, and Daryl

However it was easy to make sense that Abraham was going to get the bat, because they wouldn't axe both Daryl and Glenn, it would have to be one, and Glenn's death is at this exact time in the comics while Daryl isn't even in the comics

The survival of Daryl allows for the showwriters to make many more future filler episodes out of him

Abraham and Glenn could easily have been predicted through logic.

Because women can be killed too

Carl was wearing a hat that's why he didn't get it

If Glenn was wearing his cap it would have made neggen hesitate a little

There is no gain in killing a woman. They pose no threat and are easily manipulated.

>They pose no threat and can easily be manipulated
Maggie and Carol would like to speak with you

Now that Glenn is out of the way, is Negan getting with Maggie?

>muh strong independent woman

Maggie and Carol are surrounded with so much plot armour it hurts

Negan already has a harem of voluntary women to fuck

*leans into mic*
Wrong

I know that this show isn't realistic, but that's just how women are in actual real life.

That would make Negan a cuck

>kills husband to take his place

Isn't that the opposite of a cuck?

Rick even stands up and talks in the comics. On the show he poops his pants and avoids eye contact

it had to be either Eugene or abraham, because of their farewell talk on the last episode of S6

But then he would have to take care of his wife's son

But he would be raising someone else's child. Just like Rick is raising Shane's daughter

>kill off the only asian
if it was the only black character there would have been an outcry

wheres the outcry from the asian community?

You think Negan would raise the child?

Maggie would be the house wife, and Negan would probably never talk to the kid

Asians legitimately don't give a fuck

someone on thespoilingdead posted this season's plot and but the mods deleted it because they are cucked by amc

Is michonne still going to be with rick after what happened? He was so beta it hurt. I don't see how any women who saw that would still be interested in him

But Negan is a good daddy

>They left Rosita alive and un-raped Daryl is getting raped instead because she wouldn't look at the bat
>That smug look on her face the whole episode
I have such a hate-boner for her it's not even funny I don't even know why I hate her I just want something bad to happen to her

Who wants to see daryl getting raped? Disgusting

Who did he want to rape?

So is rick like cool all the time in the comics? I should start reading

All the fangirls.

Why? He is horrible lookin and it would be so boring seeing him deal with that.

Who could blame them he is such a slut he has had 3 daddy's already: Rick, Motorcycle gangbang gang, and now Negan

Girls like him because he is the classic "bad boy nice guy" I'm not sure about rape though.

She's sexy

I'm willing to accept her as white

>Rick will never say this

>tfw childhood crush was Suzie Crabgrass

could someone pls explain all this violence?
i never watched TWD before, there are few threads about it.I'm curious why that man blow some people's brians up

He will never be able to stand up for himself ever again. He got so btfo'd by Negan. I had to look away at some scenes. The whole thing with Carl was terrible

Because they fucked with him, so he had to beat the fucking fuckity fuck out of one of them

HOLY CRAP I KNEW I REMEMBERED HER FROM SOMEWHERE

What did Amc mean by this?
youtu.be/eFewK3lDPrs

It's more visceral if the main character isn't a cartoonish badass all the fucking time.

How are they going to make Negan even remotely likable to most of the audience this season?

How can I watch this version?

Kinda, Rick's somewhat more competent. Carl is a fucking badass in the comics though

wew

Blu-Ray dvd
youtube.com/watch?v=oORtfqsRIjw

Kek

>implying people don't love Negan already

I can't wait for a fan edit of this shit show. End last season on a shitty cliffhanger then kill two main characters after like a 6 or 7 month break. It lessens the impact, especially when one only says one line before dying the other doesn't say anything at all during the episode. I'm glad they had the balls to kill an S1 cast member, as well as another large character, but its shitty how they did it.

IMO, they should've killed Glenn and no one else. In the comics it's a lot more sad when he dies. He begs for his life while Rick and Maggie are screaming for Negan to stop.
In the show, everyone just stares

Best villain so far

This was so underwhelming. Derrol was the only ready to stand up for what's right

They are really trying to push carl as a badass in the show and it just doesn't work.

>show disturbing execution, which takes minutes while the people are suffering
>gore details are visible and explicit for the viewer
>censor the fucks, because of religious amerifat reasons
no wonder everybody thinks they are retarded.

how long does it take for the uncensored release?

>Hey Jeff we're doing an uncut version, say whatever you want when you come out
>I'm gonna stick with pp pants time

Fuckin serious?

No the plot armor is so they don't get hurt

How will Morgan defend not killing Negan?

It's word for word from the comics

That doesn't mean its good.

What the fuck are you asking for?

It's pretty good actually. Imagine a huge guy with an army and a childish sense of humor murdering the fuck out of your friends while he taunts them.

Are you saying Negan is a...big guy?

We wuz all people

So what did he mean by this?

I can't help but read this in JDM's voice now.

Negan's just not fun when censored, no matter how good Jeffrey Dean Morgan is.

Predictions on what AMC will turn this part into?
>Mother fricking hell damn bitch shit blast bamboozle

lmao this is a sample of your ebin comics you faggots keep trying to shill? just awful tbqh

That is some garbage dialogue.
At least Deadwood's had some eloquence. This reads like a 13-year-old who just discovered profanity.

Negan was angry

Calm down man, it's not always like this

>Eugene, not important
He can make bullets you shit.

I expect a loud GODDAMMIT and him smashing something.

>kill tons of negans men
>he only kills 2 of theirs

sounds like they got off easy honestly.

Yeah, you're right. Instead of saying "fuck" multiple times in one sentence he usually only includes one or two per sentence. Great writing.