"How's the pie taste?"

>"How's the pie taste?"

>"Just like your sister's pussy."

WHOA WHOA WHOA. What are you doing Raimi? This was a kid's film!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqKWAc_wt60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2002 was a different era.

now i see why people didn't like spider-man 3 very much

christ

How the fuck did he dissapear during that scene, it made no sense, was he crawling beneath the table

this is one of the worst memes. I don't like it you guys.

Its not how, its WHY ?

>If you're going to act like a nigger, then I'll treat you like a nigger!
Was that line necessary in any way Raimi?

>le being racist spiderman meme XDDDD

Now I enjoy the taste of a good pussy, but if a pie tastes like someone's sister's pussy then that pie ain't no good

> Before you head off to school,why don't you give your o'l uncle Ben a kiss on the lips Petey?

I never understood what Aunt May meant by that at the time. Raimi was a prophet.

Made my kek sensw tingle

>Peter i know you have a crush for that Mary-Jane broad and its okay. If it werent for my age i would definitely try to fuck her too.

>Peter when i was in your age i was in marines in Korea killing every slant eyed yellow rice eating commie fucker that came my way. When we werent killing we fucked and raped every Korean bitch that we found, best pussy i had ever had.

jesus christ raimi!

>was he crawling beneath the table

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened, you can even see the guy sitting close to him looking back and down with a confused face.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqKWAc_wt60

What did Peter say to Mr. Aziz here? I forgot

>>"Just like your sister's pussy."
My memory is pretty bad. he said that? im sure he said "it so good" or somethin along those lines.

fucking KEK i never noticed
jesus fucking christ

fuck me these films are so hilarious

I imagine him doing the crabwalk, gesturing to the black guy with his index finger over his lips to play along and be quite

>Peter, you're late man, always late!
>Don't you have a camel to fuck or something?

I think that line was only in the extended edition though

LOL

God damn why is James Franco so sexy?

What the fuck, kid? This isn't your baby's MCU movies. Maybe in Homecoming he'd say that but this is RAIMI, bitch.

>with white power comes great responsibility

I thought Uncle Ben was done with his Klan days

In my old vhs copy I remember it being

>Peter you're late, always...lat-
>I'm going to stop you right there you sand spook, it was only a few years ago when your people flew two FUCKING planes into the twin towers and killed 2000 people! Fuck you, this job and Ishit on the Quran.

>I'm gonna rape your asshole Spidey, prison bitch style!

Really caught me off gaurd

Does pussy even taste like pie, though?

>kill all the niggers
i never understood this reference

Fucking Raimi the absolute madman

>Peter, did I ever tell you about Nam? I popped the heads of so many paddy farmers they named a microwave rice after me.

>Lift your fists up faggot! You really thought you could get some of that Mary Jane pussy? Huh? Her red carpet's mine, you four eyed cunt.

Was Raimi trying to say something about school bullying in American society?

**blinks**

lol wtf

>don't step on a crack or your baby will be black

wtf Raimi?

It's my favourite. It's just a good excuse to say dumb shit.