This show is boring as fuck, why is it so well regarded?

This show is boring as fuck, why is it so well regarded?

Because it is not "boring as fuck." You just have shit taste.

How far are you?

Is it well regarded? I think people responded well to the first season because it had potential, but it's only gone downhill from there.

I'm on the first season and so far it's boring, so if it really does go downhill that's really bad.

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

>likes HoC
>insists others have shit taste

I seriously struggle to understand how someone could care for this show at all

Correct

Yeah, it gets really contrived and stretches belief with its bullshit.

jesus christ it actually gets WORSE than season 2?

I literally had to drop it season 2 was so fucking cringey bad

You really need to have a high Iq and have patrician taste to enjoy this show, so I don't blame you for not liking it

Yeah season 3 was awful and probably would have got the show cancelled if it was on a network. 4 redeemed it at least and hopefully 5 will continue the trend.

Completely went to SHIT with the introduction of that faggot author.

RIP Meechum you were a real nigga

Because people pretend to like it to look smart. It's like a down syndrome version of actually good shows like mad men.

The only good parts of the show is Frank talking to the camera and his sociopathic moments, the rest is just shitty boring filler.

>Meechum
You mean that faggot fuckboi?

No that's Frank.

1 > 2 > 4 > 3

Yeah that author character is the encapsulation of the show's new target demographic, middle aged women.

Not going to watch after s4, Claire is the worst part of the show and she has more of an impact than frank now.

Episode 2

I just want Claire to get rekt, she hasn't had anything bad happen to her after all the shit she's done.

2 started out strong and just went to shit until the end, 4 was a lot more consistent while still having some high points. 1 was nearly perfect and 3 was nearly unwatchable.

not enough explosions for you?

>gays good
>putin bad

Season 2 is pure leftist propaganda.

that was 3

>thinking user is wrong because we only have 3 seasons
>apparently because 3 was so bad i blocked it out from my memory and only remember 1,2 and 4

jfc

>mfw season 3 was so bad everybody blocking it from their memories

President cuck

makes normies think they are smart and deep

the show should have been 5 seasons of Frank conniving to be president and the finalle when he achieved it

writers obviously had no clear plan for what they'd do with him in office..

Because Kevin Spacey actually performed cunnilingus on Kate Mara.

3 wouldnt even have been so bad if not for claire going full retard and muh womyn independence power

>Saying something is shit after 2 episodes
Seems we have an ultra-pleb on our hands. Cape shit will suit you better.

>tfw the writers already used a Trump-like character with Tusk so making a new one would be badly received

get fucked faggots, stop paralleling the show with the current election to make it feel dated as fuck

because Netflix and HBO shows are the new networks for normies

you either like all their shows or you have shit taste

This, having him take over so fucking fast in season 2 was a huge mistake.
The show was a lot more interesting when he was trying to grab the highest power in the world, now it's just boring seeing him just go through the daily routine and not really do any good scheming anymore.

Why did they write off the hispanic republican dude who was originally going to be the nominee anyways?
They kept hinting at him being a huge enemy for Frank over the years and then just casually wrote him off off-screen during a meeting.

but tusk likes china, heck, he fucking speak mandarin to do business

honestly i can't remember the ending of this season very well
did frank and his wife made up and decide they gonna run together?

s1 is watchable
there is one interesting character
indeed

girl with dragon tattoo 2 american remake when
i want to see some more mara

well...

They wrote off the hispanic repub in such a weak way too

>lol he takes money to perform speeches and got caught
>disappears entirely from the scene

odd, Hillary does that all the time

I don't think it's ever gonna happen :(

Tusk always reminded me of a George Soros type anyway, he seemed like a globalist

hillary is the main character.

The way the hispanic vanished is similar to the way bernie sanders vanished.

Amazon and Cinemax are for the real niggas.

First season was pretty good TV. Everything that came after was a trainwreck in slow motion.

Season 3 is boring ass shit
Season 4 is where the depravity sets in and starts to get pretty rad

Hopefully S5 will be a massive spiral into madness and Claire getting brutally murdered.

But Tusk was your average globalist kike

Frank and Claire about to get BTFO by the press so they begin an invasion war with totally not Syria to bury the news under the bigger story.

You're a motherfucker Mr. President

> you will never get to hatefuck Robin Wright

Don't kid yourselves, Trump has always been a globalist except when the crowd he's talking to isn't. Everyone complains that Hilary is two faced when it's Trump who changes his stance to suit his needs.

Now now, Hillary does it too, all the time. The difference is Trump wasn't a politician until like 2 years ago. The Underwoods are obviously based on the Clintons, especially when it comes to their original power sharing dynasty building plan.