Why isn't the Southern Cone considered First World?

Why isn't the Southern Cone considered First World?

Nothing south of Mexico is.

None of those cunts have a per capita GDP higher than Eastern Europe level.

Criterion for being "First World":
>High HDI
Nope
>Wealthy
Nope
Three guesses

Nothing south of the US is*

CHI

you forgot the terrorist attacks
mmm

we had one in the 90's

>Having/not having terrorist attacks
Nope
Two guesses

3) white

one in 27 years ago

I'll give you a hint
This Beatles song featured the name of a cunt not in the "First World"

enough

USSR? I don't get it

I hear Uruguay is pretty First World

It's best that the Southern Cone lands stay 2nd world+. Why? because as soon as they achieve 1st world status and get booming economies, that's when the niggers and true 3rd worlders come en masse and shit up the country.

It isnt

Corruption and low HDI

definitely is

you guys are all idiots. the whole "first world, second world, third world" thing came from the cold war post WW2. The allies are the first world countries, Russia is the 2nd world, and everyone else is 3rd world.

jesus christ u guys pick up a book. nothing to do with GDP or HD tv.

So Japan is a third world country ?

guess what, words change meanings

No, we were still rebuilding their society and guarding them from the scourge of North Korea during the Cold War

corruption
not a single one of the traditional parties care about the country's and the population's well being, and dumb retards only vote for traditional parties anyways so here we are

Because we aren't.

Why is Greenland third world? They aren't Denmark's territory?

Because we're not.

>not a single one of the traditional parties care about the country's and the population's well being, and dumb retards only vote for traditional parties anyways so here we are

So basically just like America, Canada, the U.K. and pretty much the entirety of the Democratic first world?

at some point of history you had real patriots that forged your actual system of government, we had the equivalent to feudal lords in the 19th century
then in the 20th century we had American funded military dictatorships, and now we have just guys trying to win the masses, trying to make their ole party appealing

exactly

>American funded military dictatorships
kek talk to these flags for 30 seconds and they will immediately bring this up

That's exactly how 90% of the Argie girls I've seen look like. Also they mostly look like they could beat you up and do crazy stuff to you if you ever cheat on them or make them angry enough.

Where are all the blonde Italian Argentines that I've always heard about? Plenty of our Italians here in Brazil are blonde, at least in my experience

Depends on the zone I guess, they aren't the most common type but I see dirty blondes like this everyday. A lighter color than that is usually dyed.

argie girls are just too cute its not fair

FIESTA

From which zone are you from then? And which zone has the most beautiful girls? Not that I'll ever get one, I can't even get girls in my own country.

You guys seem to like Quilmes quite a lot, is it any good?

how isn't it relevant when I'm talking about our governments being corrupt? Some tiny foreign interest can easily take over small countries like Uruguay

não, só pq é nacional, é normal

>From which zone are you from then?
N. Patagonia
>And which zone has the most beautiful girls?
Córdoba, Santa Fe, La Pampa, the non boliguayan Buenos Aires province areas.
Used to be good 20 years ago, it's shit now. microbrewers stuff are getting popular really fast.

missed hungary like a retard

you need to have a first world society for young men to be disenfranchised in the first place

most current "first world" countries wouldn't qualify then

>HDI
ours isn't that low, isn't it?
any way, whatever chance we had to become first world is currently being crushed by haitians

this

The only ones pushing for the southern cone meme are argies because they need uruguay and chile's help to stay relevant. It's a meme. Stop it.

Because it's true. Not the main cause but definitely a factor that can account to 30-50% depending on the country

Transylvania would be above all those shitholes if it were independent

so that non-white immigrants stay away and it remains a safe haven for whites whenever shit hits the fan

>I-i-it would be X i-if Y guys! I s-swear!

Because it literally would
Transylvania brings up the average, the rest of the country drags it down

t. Dracula

>Transylvania accounts for around 35 percent of Romania's GDP, and has a GDP per capita (PPP) of around $11,500
>GDP (PPP) per capita — Buenos Aires City $20,036

I can cherrypick too

Old data

Macedonia always speaks the truth

Mexico isn't, but Chile and Argentina are.

I wouldn't mind if Siebenbürgen becomes part of Buntland again.

What I'm saying is that it's easy to just ignore the shitty parts and try to shove the good and productive ones to the front. It would only be fair if you do the same for every country, picking the most productive state/province/county/region there is

My country is Transylvania
Everyday I suffer because my country is under foreign occupation
You will never understand the struggle of the Transylvanian people

bring civilization to the shittier regions of Romania then

Many have tried and failed, it is simply impossible
Romania is just another savage Balkan shithole, it's so infuriating because Transylvania is Central European, it could be so much more if it became independent and stopped associating with savages like Bulgarians, Serbs and every other Balkan-dwelling creature

Where is estonia, slovenia, czechia, slovakia and lithuania??

Moscow would be above all those shitholes if it were independent

Because it's not pendejo

no one uses 'pendejo' here, Juancho
It's a word but it just means a very vulgar way of calling a little kid, in México it means 'dumb' or some shit like that