10) Cambodian
11) Laotian
12) Burmese
13) Hindi
14) Nepalese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIWRyggt-QY
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM
youtube.com/watch?v=A7h_37CLIo4&list=PLjY6LkYDl5a_meZ2Qdi7sFolQASQEbZoU&index=38
youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo6SUo
youtube.com/watch?v=nIkFW78x6UA
youtube.com/watch?v=-WuvsN4VkRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 Vietnamese last everytime

Burmese sounds nice.

>mandarin
>1st

T. Chink

He is probably a sneaky filipino hiding his pig language in the top 10. It doesn't even belong on the list.

Ranking what? This is meaningless.

If you look at it, it does look like a list of popular Asian languages to whitey.

number one is sinhala

>mandarin
yea no

Chinese eat shit

>Nepalese
Language

>Kingdom of Dai
Tai peoples already went down south and created Thailand and Laos.

As someone that speaks both Thai and Burmese, Burmese sounds much better, sounds smoother, more poetic and has better sayings than Thai

isn't thai and laotian pretty much the same?

The difference between them is like between Spanish and Portuguese.

truthfully japanese (at least spoken) should be #1

t. chink

Suzhou Wu should be #1

>Japanese
sounds retarded but at least it's amusing sometimes
>Korean
borderline trash
>Everything else
complete trash that isn't worth arranging

Asian languages were a mistake

Korean > Japanese >>>>>>>> Mandarin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hindi > POWER GAP > the rest > HUGE POWER GAP > Cambodian

>that feel when your Vietnamese gf is talking to her family super loudly on Skype and you are in the bedroom rethinking your life

>Mandarin
>Thai

I'm a massive kpop fag so I'd put Korean at #1, at least when it comes to music. Not just kpop but ballads and other genres just sound better in Korean compared to other Asian languages. Songs in tonal languages sound kinda comical to me, no offense. A pop song like this only sounds good in Korean (Japanese too probably).

youtube.com/watch?v=RIWRyggt-QY

This too. Tonal languages sound disjointed when used for songs.

Look how nice this sounds, even the rapping
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6u3FO-aRM
A bit random but I was looking at old Korean music and love this
youtube.com/watch?v=A7h_37CLIo4&list=PLjY6LkYDl5a_meZ2Qdi7sFolQASQEbZoU&index=38

Japanese and Korean sounds similar.
I Like Japanese more cause Korean have ching chongs more than Japanese.

I don't like how Vietnamese and Thai sound.

Japanese sounds like some mix of Turkic language and it sounds cool and warrior like comparing to other asian languages with a lot of ching chongs.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo6SUo

1.Japanese
2.Mongolian
3.Korean
4.Hindi
5.Nepalese
etc

i swear vietnamese sounds the worst out of all the fucking tonal languages out there. Viet girls look so cute but the moment they open their mouth I get the fuck out asap

Korean is much better than Thai

>Thai
ew no

Funny, I see the Thai is worst than our language as it makes me feed the urge to shit everytime I hear

I think Thai doesn't sound bad, just that we're not used to the tonal patterns of it.

I like hindi more than east asian languages

youtube.com/watch?v=nIkFW78x6UA

>No Urdu
>No Turkish
>No Arabic
>No Farsi
>No Punjabi
>No Tamil
>No Pashto
>No Baochi
>No Sindhi
>No Russian

If I remember correctly, Japanese only has like 70 syllables in total, while Korean has a couple thousand syllables which is why Korean sounds more diverse.

>russian
rly nigga?

maybe i don't visit Vietnam enough but i'm pretty much used to Thai. it gets better everytime. Vietnamese latin script on the other hand, is a fucking abomination

Japanese is most beneficial language in the World

Vietnamese language born to insult and to laugh at others.
If you ever Learn Vietnamese, almost every country around it sound funny because of the meaning of their word in Vietnamese.

So is Thai if they were written in Latin script or have a proper transcription, in fact, Thai has more consonant than us.

Much better than using our own Chữ Nôm which is lacklustre as fuck. I think language is something have to be simple so every man and woman could easily learn and master of it in short time

Both languages have similar grammar but pronunciation quite different.
So what saying of each other can not understand at all.

>Japanese and Korean sounds similar.
pls stop

>Mandarin at the top
So is this ranking the most ugly languages?

Why is Chu Nom lackluster? Have you seen modern Vietnamese calligraphy? It's embarrassing.

you know what really gets on my nerves for Vietnamese? it's that the pronunciation is often not how it is spelt. like how tran sounds like chen

yeah Chu Nom is basically just Viet written using mandarin characters, much like Hanja and
Kanji. this is why Asian languages will never become the Lingua Franca of the world, no matter the effort of the shills for Mandarin

does it even matter, you're all idiots if there's to blame, then blame God for Making such vast languages,

You can't say the one language is better than yours because, there will always be another language that will tell you the same,

>baboon fighting who's better,

Trần came from Chinese chen, yes, but it's not pronounced the same, the tr is like treat, â is a bit like u in cut, n is just n. Vietnamese alphabet is very phonetic, that's why we have many eye dialects.

>Chu Nom is basically just Viet written using mandarin
Nah that's wrong, remember how new characters are formed by smashed two different characters together? Chữ Nôm took to the extreme levels to make super complex characters, you can check out the Tangut script for a similar impression.

*took it

>mandarin that high

Tonal language should be the last. Can't be written in other script in simple form means that it's impractical.

>gook babble

Come back to me when you can pronounce an L

whats wrong with mandarin sound? i dont get it

>Asian Languages
>languages from Asia
I bet you live in UK

But I can, both Anglo r and l.

Being tonal is a pain. But westerners hate it foremost for sounds they cannot pronounce

youtube.com/watch?v=-WuvsN4VkRE

Explain this

It doesn't flow very well and the intonation sounds jarring

1) Indo-Aryan
2) Iranian
3) Dravidian
4) Semitic
5) Altaic
6) Sino-Tibetan
7) Austroasiatic
8) Austronesian
9) Uralic
11) Caucasian

delete this!!!!!!!

>burmese near the bottom of the list

but user why? :(

I know, no one in this thread knows what Burmese sounds like, it's the most beautiful sounding Asian language in my opinion plus there is a lot of English words in it since it was a British colony.

It's the most beautiful tonal language for sure.

What? It flows fine and the intonation is cute, lots of nice fricatives. I cannot find as cute as pinyin x in another language.

Yea, it's not that hard to learn for English speskers, I know this black guy that speaks Burmese here in America since he works with a lot of Burmese people and he's pretty good

Nobody wants East Turkistan.

Really? I think the more subtle tones would make it harder to learn.

Nah, it's actually really easy. This guy is like 95% as good as a native speaker after only like a year of casual learning.

Koreans has around 4000, which is why they have a much easier time pronouncing languages like Spanish and English.

Mandarin has around 400 or around 1200 depending on whether you count different tones for the same sound as different syllables.

English in comparison has an astounding 15000 sounds.