Lads it's almost Halloween post your Halloween-Core

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rvSLOop59A
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3QR4-igNU
tvlists.wordpress.com/category/film/themed-recs/horrorthriller/
youtube.com/watch?v=BUJ8dnEF3Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=_cNjTdFHL8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know some of you don't like it, but I thought it was great. I have even had detailed nightmares about it. I haven't had a nightmare in 10 years but this did the job.

Guy in theater when trailer for this was shown: WHAT IS THE VVITCH HUEHUEHUEHUE

youtube.com/watch?v=1rvSLOop59A

You memeing me or is this actually good?

t. someone who liked all the other Friday the 13th kinos but has been skeptical about this one

Spoiler

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3QR4-igNU

As a big Friday the 13th fan I liked it. Its a hell of alot better then the Nightmare and Texas Chainsaw remakes.

Its not Part IV or Part VI levels of great but overall I thought it was a good take on the franchise. Its a shame the next one is a ways off.

ergot

Is there an essential slasher-core infographic by Sup Forums yet, or do we need to make one?

It's meh.

It's no worse, technically, than most of the Friday sequels, it delivers on the gore. It's worse than the TCM 2003 remake from Platinum Dunes, but better than the Nightmare remake. About on par with the Evil Dead remake.

It's probably worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

Also, bonus points;

It has one of the all time great cinematic sex scenes. Not even joking.

There are actually a bunch. I lost them all in a HD crash. Someone has them all saved on imgur somewhere, I remember.

I gotta go back to work, but dig around here for more;

tvlists.wordpress.com/category/film/themed-recs/horrorthriller/

>Acceptable horror
>contains classics and masterpieces

Why is Sup Forums so fucking elitist and pretentious

Also, I noticed that on all of those recommended lists, this wasn't on any of them.

Somebody might want to add this to the list at some point.

Is there a list for spooky ghost movies with great twists at the end like Shutter

my collection atm

>he liked the vvitch

I don't like slasher movies I think. I watched Friday the 13th and was bored that the girl knocked the murderer down 3-4 fucking times.

>Knock the person who's trying to murder you the fuck out
>instead of just ending it run away
>Let murderer find you again
>Knock murderer the fuck out
>Repeat

I like Halloween and Nightmare though

youtube.com/watch?v=BUJ8dnEF3Cw

Gonna do a giallo marathon this year I think

>It has one of the all time great cinematic sex scenes. Not even joking.
Seriously, all I remember about this movie is the chick with the perfect pair of tits.

Do you guys feel like it's a bummer that we don't have a better horror streaming service? I had Shudder for a minute and it was A) poorly constructed with foreign films that didn't have subtitles and poor browsing mechanics and B) mostly pretty obscure shit. Nothing wrong with obscurity, but there was a lot of garbage in there, as well as a lot of stuff that barely qualified as "horror." Rather they went for quality instead of quantity.

One of my favorite horror movies, the sequel is great too
youtube.com/watch?v=_cNjTdFHL8E