F

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55380#efmA_RBEL
independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-leak-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-qatar-isis-podesta-latest-a7355466.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they having a shit-fit with their neighbours or something?

Press S to spit on grave

SS

wtf

When fucking Saudi Arabia cuts ties with you for supporting extremists, you know those organizations are fucking extremists. Had no idea it was THAT bad.

and nothing of value was lost

WTF? I love the House of Saud now!

Are you retarded? They cut ties with them because Qatar supports different groups from Saudi Arabia, not because they're worse

ISIS warlords bathe in Qatari money. Fuck them.

its all a misunderstanding I swear
send money

but youre already rich

What does this mean for the world cup?

SSSSSSSSSSSS

The people who are building the stadiums are already dying because of starvation, it makes no difference.

Ask Iran for money, enemy of my enemy is my friend after all.

not for long q.q

At least Kuwait didn't do anything yet

thats because the states americanized kuwait. theyre too fat and lazy now after their burgerization

RARE

go away negro quit fucking calling me rare

Your flag looks like a vanilla ice cream cone Hmmm, or a bitten chocolate bar :3

They are the same, alongside, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. It seems like posturing t b h.

Which terrorists does Qatar support? Generic militia group #85035 that SA doesn't fund?

no one ): qatar peaceful

why?
whats happening

It's mainly for unmentioned political reasons covered up by Qatar supports terrorism

Like how Iraq had WMD's
It's being invaded.

It also looks like a used piece of toilet paper

I have a Qatar Airways ticket to next week.
should I worry ?

RIP al-Jazeera

no!!
THIS IS NOTHING!!

Didn't Qatar told last week Hamas to pack and leave, over US/Gulf pressure?

Anyway, as shit as Trump is, it looks like he won't tolerate the same amount of bullshit US is getting from gulfies as Osama bin Obama did.

So the rest of the Gulf countries don't support terrorism?

they fund the ones that operate within saudi arabia

No.

He touched the orb and did the magical beheading sword dance m8

intreSting

>It's being invaded.
really?

godly trips

¿?

Doesn't Saudi fund their own militias in Syria?

S

Backwards savages

this is from BBC news

So whats the real issue then?
it must be terribly important for all of this to be necessary

Qatar is too Shia for the Saudi's liking I guess. Saudi Arabia is the biggest financial supporter of terrorism in the world so their claim about cutting ties with Qatar over Qatar allegedly "supporting terrorism" is a load of horsseshit.

Anyway, where do you guys think the 2022 World Cup will be relocated to?

I couldn't care less 2bh... Just don't touch Israel.

It's been proven that Qatar is ISIL's biggest funder.

Meant to quote

Really made me think...

>Qatar is too Shia
Aren't they hardcore wahhabi? Sounds like scapegoating to me. Trump asked them to do something about gulf funded terrorists and Qatar got the shaft.

Long story short...
Qatar supported the MB in 2012 in Egypt and paid them several billion $$ to be their bitch bois.
After the coup, Qatar got mad that they lost all that money and started objecting they want them back. And started writing how Egypt is getting worse everyday on Aljazeera and encouraging people to protest and bring back the MB. This has been going on for several years...
This was a threat to the current Egypts administration I guess.
The MB is hated by gulf countries because they threaten the monarchies and tried to take over power in several incidents during the 60's - 80's.
It's not about isis or Qaeda though. Qatar has one of the biggest coalition Airbases in the Mid-east that bombs Isis and Al-Qaeda daily.

I don't know. I read that the Saudis were pissed because of Qatar's ties with Iran.

kek

I have a bulgarian friend who used to live there, but he moved to Exeter this year

kys suhuman arap scum miboun kys i hope you die along with all your countrymen fucking savages die die
gulfies genocide when
arap holocost soon inchallah
tfiihhhh

so middle east is getting tired of the Sunni?

will Qatar airways fly as usual? should i choose a different carrier?

So is this actually going to affect Qatar in any significant way?

that's what the media are repoting too without the financial details

That's not true.

Bahrain is 60% Shia population, and the Saudis aren't having a hissy fit over that. As a matter of fact, Bahrain is one of the countries that is also ending diplomatic relations with Qatar.

Of course it will. What kind of question is that?

Yes

In what ways?

S, tbqh.

There's gonna be a war?

If's not this whole thing is literally smoke...

Are you okey?

business as usual!

These 4 countries aren't going to be doing trade or commerce with Qatar anymore. The UAE has told Qatari diplomats to get out within 48 hours.
According to the BBC:
>The Saudi state news agency SPA said Riyadh had closed its borders, severing land, sea and air contact.

>It cited officials as saying it was to "protect its national security from the dangers of terrorism and extremism".

>Egypt has also closed its airspace and ports for all Qatari transportation, the foreign ministry said.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829

So to answer your first question, yes. For the time being there will be significant effects on Qatar. It remains to be seen how long these effects will last.

Can you do a vocaroo to hear the sound of Qatar been invaded. Is not like we had one in the late 80s or anything. BAKA!

Soon a new war will begin wup wup

true

fuck u

Bahrain was more secular, right?

The Yemen clusterfuck is worse than anything that would come of this and no one really cares about that anymore.

>mfw Qatar gives a RARE (you)

I must withdraw. my country needs me

The reason why don't they care about that is cause it's governed by a Sunni monarchy dependent on them,

>"""diplomatic ties"""
aka literally nothing, this is just posturing

I hate all these fucking proxy fags on this board.

It's like the worst enemies of Russia are killing each other, what a day

i love that colour of qatar flag

sounds like a public service to me tbqhwy fampai

>It's been proven
By who

sorry for >american education but why is this really relevant lol

Dumb proxy user

First google result

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55380#efmA_RBEL

I don't think it's more secular but doesn't have as many ethnic issues as other ME countries, the Persian and Arab communities seem to live together alright unlike say Iraq where Kurds and Arabs are frequently at each other's throats

Yes

>Saudi
>UEA
>not supporting terrorism

He literally just sold them enough military hardware to consolidate their power in the region for the next 100 years, you retard.

>John David Podesta (born January 8, 1949) is a columnist and former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.
Trustworthy, for sure.

What's this really about then, power struggle?

monies.

yes. qatar has always been the black sheep of the sunni gulf, foreign policy and desires all over the place. rich enough to punch above its weight, desperate not to be a bitch to the house of saud, shares an oil field with iran which is the basis of their warmth of ties, despite qatar funding the shit out of salafist groups - though thats more to compete with the sauds and keep them in check. probably pass intel onto the irgc for all we know.

anyway, egypt is cucked by sauds, uae is cucked by sauds, bahrain is run by a sunni royal family and needs strong ties to the sauds to survive, otherwise it'd be an iranian satellite.

independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-leak-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-qatar-isis-podesta-latest-a7355466.html

These are emails between clinton and podesta

Are you m*slim by any chance? Don't see a reason why would you try to defend these sandniggers

New thread:

lel