Thoughts on the show?

Thoughts on the show?

Shit after Prue left

insufficient cunnilingus to keep me interested.

I wanna fuck Alyssa Milano

all hags now

fuck/marry/kill with fire

Loved Milano's happy trail and hairy arms, and Shannen had pretty hairy arms too.

Basically, every white woman over 30

Six titties.

ya, because nigger and chink women look great

comfy as fuck, best show to watch at 2am while you (not) wonder what the fuck is going on with your life

Season 3 had the best episodes but Season 4 was the best overall: character development, shit happened, season-long arcs, kept some silliness from season 2 and 3 but unafraid to go dark, Piper acting circles around everyone on those mourning episodes, Alyssa Milano was still not the main girl no matter what the promos demanded (this changed on Season 5), etc.

One of the guilty pleasures I'd pretend to hate when my sister was watching it.

Cool.
Mine was The Devil Wears Prada

shit maybe i'm gay

>t. member of an inferior race

Poor Rose McGowan Rose was probably raped when she auditioned for the show ;_;

Shame Rose McGowan went insane.

You would go insane too if you were raped every single time you auditioned.

Someone should have told her to just stop going to auditions if she didn't enjoy the raping.

agreed, Season 4 was excellent. It was season 5 when the show went south, characterization became inconsistent the writers were obviously running out of ideas

Decent, went to shit in the later seasons, especially with that school of magic bullshit, so much cringe. And they wrote themselves into a corner making Piper that stupidly powerful.

And Chris was shit, with that faggy look he was probably a youtuber before traveling back in time. Show was better off with more manly characters like Cole and Leo.

Yeah the magic school stuff was pretty bad

>we want the Harry Potter audience

for a second i thought this was the one who played prue in the show

that bitch has cancer now

>Willing engage in sexual intercourse
>Rape

there's no such thing as consent, men have all the power so all sex is rape

It seems you've mistaken this place for tumblr. Kindly gtfo

I was being sarcastic tho

I used to watch it to fap. Especially when Piper was getting chubby.

fuzzier than a walmart full of italian caterpillars. 10/10 fuzz.

she was always crazy though. she was raised in a hippie rape cult, fucked everyone she could, then got fucked up in that car crash and had to have her face sewn back on where she looks nothing like she used to.

she was top tier in doom generation.

you cant rape the willing.

i always wished when she got chubby, that rose and alyssa would have held her down and played pink belly on her. i still get a solid chub just thinking of it.

i actually got laid from a fat girl for having known some stuff about the show. she was a terrible lay. it was like fucking a dead whale, if you arent into that kind of thing though.