Cyborg instead of green lantern or martian manhunter

>cyborg instead of green lantern or martian manhunter
>literally who villain
>almost guaranteed to have shitty editing/inconsistent tone because of backlash
>forced quips already evident

Will this be the biggest flop of 2017?

t.hay guise I watched Justice League unlimited, I know everything about DC! XD

I'm glad none of those fucking losers are in this, they are boring as fuck, especially Martian Manhunter.

don't forget no establishing shots

and the movie is guaranteed to have "THAT moment" like every Zack Snyder flick does.

I can't get over how inconsistent the costume design is. Batman and WW are beautiful, Aquafina and superman are ok, and flasho and blackbot are horrible.

Not a single DCEU movie to date has flopped. Will critics get angry and try to kill it? Most likely. Will it break records in terms of box office receipts? Probably not. Will it "flop"? Probably not.

Flash is overdesigned, but reasonable. Cyborg is fucking terrible. It looks like a CGI mess.

We could have had a good green lantern, but no, we're getting cybernigger

>>literally who villain

New Gods are pure comickino ya pleb.

>Not liking Teen Titans
Burn in a tire fire

MoS
>"STOP, MY INVINCIBLE SON"

BvS
>"MARTHA!!"
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!?!!? GRRR"

JL
>???

You forgot the guaranteed Jesus Resurrection plot for Superman.

Aquaman defeats Steppenwolf with Jellyfish.

I like teen titans but cyborg was easily the worst character next to beastboy's faggot ass and at least beastboy had a waifu

Cyborg just cried about muh powercells always

entire thread is full of whiny faggots crying about characters they don't know shit about being picked over characters they saw on a lunchbox.

Jesus wept.

It all depends on how good WW movie is

>>almost guaranteed to have shitty editing/inconsistent tone because of backlash
>>forced quips already evident
Even worse, it was meant to be a 2 parter but it changed to a single movie

Give us your insight oh wise one.

the shoe-horned quips in the trailer were terrible (and I don't mind marvel humor), I literally have no hope for this, everything DC does movie-wise seems to be cursed, yet it started out ok with Man of Steel and then went to complete shit. it'd be sad if it wasn't a billion dollar endeavor, here's hoping at least Batfleck's movie will be ok, that's all we can realistically hope for

It'll probably suck but make money.

His thighs are too big. He's fast as lightning but has thighs like thunder.

The flash will be obnoxious and making quips the entire time. It will get tiresome a third of the way through the movie. Zack Snyder will have no idea how to balance him out.

The Bruce and Aquaman scene looks cringy.

I bet when Superman and Batman meet each other again it will be silly and forced. Like they were literally trying to kill each other, then they quickly made up and Superman died about an hour after, and then he's going to come back and be best buddies with Batman. *groan*

Nah it won't. I don't really care what the fucking losers on this board think of DC. I'll be there opening night watching with a smile on my face while some sperg from here in probably in my theater bitching about it. It may not be a 100% copy of any of the source material but they do well with what they're working with

Yeah pretty much. They literally jumped from Batman trying to kill him to Batman whimpering about how he "failed him in life". They've met face to face twice and both times were confrontational. They don't know eachother at all. 90% of their time spent together has been punching eachother. Now Batman loves Superman because Superman once again indirectly caused a monster to unleash on the world but Superman killed this one too so apparently he second time makes it okay.

Superman will return and they'll write it as if the entire comics history is behind the Batman and Superman relationship rather than the actual Snyderverse history.

"i know what i'm talking about because i saw that one youtube video about batman v superman"

literally kys

Zack?

I think they're still trying to put distance between this and the old Green Lantern movie before they introduce him again (especially after Ryan Reynold made that jab in Deadpool). Plus I believe this time they'll be introduc ing the entire corps rather than just Hal Jordan.

There's also the issue of scale. They have to establish all the Earth-bound heroes first before going cosmic, because once you do that you can't really go back.

They might try briefly killing each again when Superman comes back evil/partially mad in the black suit.

What annoys me about this board is everybody's is on DC nuts so much and it gets fucking annoying
>xDD but he said Martha!!!!! That's his moms name and that makes it silly!!!
No just makes you fucking autistic. Use your brain. The whole "hurrr Martha scene" he doesn't kill him because he remembers the same thing happening when his father died. He realizes he is no better than the guy who killed his parents. Was it a good reason To suddenly stop fighting? Probably not. Was it THAT ridiculous as this board makes it out to be? Absolutely not

t. hay guise I watched Teen Titans, I know everything about DC! XD

they had to force a nigger in there because they want to make it more diverse, even though we already have an israeli bitch as wonder woman and aquaman looks like a dirty arab cunt. Yah Zacky boi Snides for the win! Its gonna be great!

What about it made him change his mind on Superman being such a threat to the Earth that he must absolutely be executed?

>John Stewart
>Martian Manhunter being voiced by a black guy

There ya go.

They included Cyborg because he's not just black, he's street black.

cyborg was one of my least favorites but he had some kino episodes

like the one where he infiltrated HIVE, or the one where he got sent back in time, or the one where he fought that other robot in the colosseum

It made him realize his paranoia was just that. He realized that he was taking the life of someone who had a family and he was no better than the criminal who killed his parents. He became the very people he fought against

WHY DID BATMAN STOP KILLING PEOPLE?

why would he go back to no killing rule, it makes no fucking sense
Superman saved the world two times with murder, if anything it shows that killing bad guys is the way

What signifies this to you from the film?

I like Cyborg. I hope they interpret him as a mix of Cyborg and Steel

>literally who villain
Fucking seriously?

Why didn't he kill joker.

Who's the literally who villain? Some Darkseid underling?

He needs thicc legs to sustain all the extra energy.

By the movie showing the flashbacks to the murder, the visuals in the beginning and ending of movie, him obviously stopping trying to murder superman, him talking about how "men are still good" in the end obviously talking about himself showing you can redeem yourself
>beginning he's a kid in a dark cemetery
>ending Hes a man walking towards a bright open field symbolizing he has changed

He likes to shitpost in this board

neither green lantern nor martian manhunter are POC you shitlord

Because it's him realizing what his obsessions were turning him into. Everyone else he killed in the movie was at least *trying* to kill him. Premeditated cold-blooded murder makes him no different than the criminals he hates. It's a bridge too far fir him, and that's how close he came to stepping out over the edge.

The only white people left on the team on this movie are supes and batman, so too much forced diversity for me I wont watch it.

Interesting interpretation, however it holds as much value as Sup Forums's interpretation of "muh mommy".

He failed him by not being there for him. He had years of experience and heaping tons of practice at having a secret identity. All Superman is right now is Clark Kent cosplaying as Superman and relying on his strength and toughness to win.

Imagine how awesome he'd have been if Bruce had been there to train him at all.

>Imagine how awesome he'd have been if Bruce had been there to train him at all.

Yeah that might've actually been a good movie.

Is that what Bruce meant when he said, "I failed the audience." at the end?

not true, one of the Earth's GL is a black guy, John Stewart. he is in all of the recent justice league cartoon and comics

yes, fuck this movie

MAJOR SPOILER

Aquaman only joins the Juctice League after he finds out his father and Batman's father both shared the same name, Thomas

Simply epic xD