Do you agree?

Do you agree?

One European is worth several colonials.

No, society is not a living creature stop thinking it's some kind of organism capable of judgement

>alt-reich nonsense
No.

That's real rich considering that most of the edgy NEETs on here proclaim to not give a fuck about society anymore

Let me tell you about your continent

No

Americans are not allowed to post in this thread. We already know what you believe

I agree to some extend.

But America is even in a worse condition.

>They don't care who they let in
true in the past three years

>they don't care who gets raped
this is your brain on Sup Forums screencaps

>They don't even want to have children
objectively true

Seriously, I can't believe Americans have the audacity to talk about someone else's situation. Europeans would never speak as if they were experts on American living and politics.

Fuck I don't want your retard AIDS, stay away from me

Let me tell you about your continent

Western Europe is mostly fucked unless something really big changes within a few decades. Eastern Europe is doing just fine though.

But the not having kids thing isn't a European problem, it's a first world middle and upper class problem. Retarded poor people have lots of kids regardless of their race or country, even here. Most well off people don't have many or any kids because that shits expensive. The cost of living in the Western World is just too high for many couples to consider having a kid to pay for, combined with bullshit third wave feminism and deterioration of family values, and this is where we are.

>poor people have lots of kids
>Most well off people don't have many or any kids because that shits expensive.

>reddit
>le alt-right
>reactionary bandwagon-jumping nazi-larping anime-watching autistic liberals

>tfw its chink/muslim canadians/american hours
hate those ngl

Poor people are stupid and bad with money, that was my other point.

So not only did OP screencap a post from reddit to start a discussion like that's ok, an entire thread of people respond to it and debate it without calling him out for the fagoot he is
>The absolute state of Sup Forums right now

>Degeneration of family values
What did the alt-right mean by this? Fuck it, what do the religious nations mean by this? What does anyone mean by this? All these different groups keep saying it and never ever say what it actually means!

I'm sorry it must be the retard aids I inherited from my great grandfather

dumb leaf cunt

It's pretty easy to understand, m8. The desire to start a family simply isn't as prevalent as it once was.

>cover-ups entirely confined to your miserable excuse of a country
>European problem
jog on