When I go travelling in Europe this summer, should I put a leaf on my pack such as in pic related?

When I go travelling in Europe this summer, should I put a leaf on my pack such as in pic related?

What do Europeans think of this when they see pic related?

Why do burgers keep stealing my leaf?

If I see someone with a leaf on their rucksack, I immediately assume they're an American LARPing as a Canuck. Everyone does.

This is what I do. People are always nicer.

Don't put anything on your bag because nobody cares where you're from you big faggot. Canadians are especially bad for this. How do you know if someone is Canadian? Don't worry they will tell you.

Y'know, I always see Americans on Sup Forums talk about how rude Europeans are to them, and I found it strange, because that doesn't happen in Ireland. Then I was in England and France and both times an American told me that locals take their accent as an invitation to complain about the Iraq War and shit like that.

Yeah. Canadians aren't as beloved as they think, either.

Sometimes it's better not to look like a tourist especially in some places, but if you are going to have a big ass "I'm a tourist" backpack on your back anyway having a leaf on it could help you out a bit

I'll be in Europe around the same time mate, see ya around.

no, its only ever canadians that put a flag on their shit and it makes them a joke like an american wearing cargo shorts or german in socks and sandels
if people want to know where you are from they will ask

We could get completely smashed drunk in a hostel somewhere, and not even know were were both Sup Forumseresting people.

Hostels are shit. Just use airbnb.

Hostels are great fun, what are you on about? Lots of young people in the same life situation as you, getting smashed and fucking about. You'll also likely find a travelpartner if you travel alone.

Most of the people I spoke to knew I was from some English speaking country, but they didn't say anything unless I specifically said I was from the US. I think people in England were more upset when I ordered red meat.

I suppose if you are a social type they are good. They just aren't my style. I like my privacy and solitude when I finish a long tiring day

i dont know about that...if anything I would wear a american flag on upper right chest, that'lI piss em off....but I work in a gas station, a canadian had to point out that he was one once because he sounded funny. There germans I see are alright, they keep calling their dollars euros because they are dum like dat. I saw a guy who said he was from europe but he had a slavic accent they get fusterated easy so you talk really slow with them and loud. a aussie called me mate, he ran into the the caution sign we had in the middle of the store walkway.

>if anything I would wear a american flag on upper right chest
You wont need it.

What's the need to even have it on the first place? Are you worried people you'll never get to know or talk to misunderstand you for a non Canadian?

nobody cares about canada like that outside hipster from the USA

I use a US Army-issue "assault pack" whenever I have the need to carry a bag around in public. If people don't like it, fuck them.

Put a bbc dildo in your anus instead

fuckin G.I joe over here needing to remind everyone he's from the good ol' U S of A and he's here to kick ass and chew bubblegum

neck yourself cunt everybody who lays eyes on you despises everything about you, that's why you'll never be more than a hemorrhoid until you go back to bumfuck idaho and restart your life as an assistant manager at your local IHOP

if you don't like it, fuck you

very good post