1. Ur cunt

1. Ur cunt
2. Why dont you just talk to her?

Its not like I have anything interesting or non autistic to say

i do, they usually talk about tangential related things like how they heard about something i mentioned on some random tv show or something

Flag
Our women don't care much about us anymore. They have become obsessed with being different, so they're going against all norms regarding, sex, race and religion. They're totally ruining everything Swedish and nu-males support this.

All women are hores.

Because I didn't had a "her" for the last 5-6 years.
Can't really remember the older ones either.

1. America
2. I'm an Amerilard

i tried it just dosent click somehow
i hate women because i cant have one

I did and we made good friends
then she rejected me

Why dont you just talk to her?
About what?

I did talk to her,
she puts back me in my place

i feel you

>poetry
It's probably some garbage radical feminist slam poetry.

will it ever get better alex?

I did and I invited her out

I fucked her that night at my place

20yo college pussy only been fucked by 1 dude (her boyfriend lol)

Guess he has as mall dick too because she said I was too big and she's never experienced it before

1. Flag
2. Her who?

Did she like your dick??

Cheating is never ok, user.

yes it will

just gotta keep your spirits up and be positive

i thought the guy was fucking the bird in that pic jaja

Yes, she kept breathing very hard and said it hurts when I push it all the way in

She said her and her man are in a LDR open relationship

My history with women has led me to believe I will be better off by myself.

Fuck you spain, first my family gold and then you make me feel this feels???

But yeah, I'm sure I like her, but man I'm just too dumb, she spent all this six months of college making eye contact with me but I was always to autistic to stare back at her, now college is almost done and I won't see her again. Worst thing is that she of course lost interest in me in the last month because she for sure thinks I don't like her, but I do, in fact she is the girl that I've like the most in my twenty one years of existence.

there's the reason you don't age a gf, pablo
sort yourself out

Just talk to her mate

Kek

if he finds out im in love with him, or anyone else found out that im a gerontophile fag, he would hate me

1. Muscovy
2. She is 2D

Chad must be already fucking her, what would I have to offer?

I did, turned out she has a bf

because she isn't going to respond anyway

Flag
I did, but she rejected me at the end and disappeared because she had a huge family debt on her and didn't want me to get involved with it.

capitalism yes!

I don't want a gf.

And even if I got in a relationship, there's a 99% chance that she's used goods.

>20yo college pussy only been fucked by 1 dude
>a fucking granny
>used goods to boot
Revolting.

Fuck man it sounds so easy to say it, but I don't know, each day I promised myself to finally speak to her, but when I was close to her I always got so nervous, I was afraid of appearing just too boring and all that (which is true,), i was afraid of loosing my chances with her, so in some stupid way i always felt like it was better to not talk to her and just keep liking her even if the attraction she felt for me was just from a distance.

She thinks you're not interested anyway, there's no pressure

I don't talk to my ex anymore because she'll think I want sex. Even if she asked me to come over, I would tell her to call his black ass instead.

Fine, I will
But she will probably not answer before 404 because it's 9 am and she probably has a lecture now or something

I did, we kissed yesterday

You got a point but I forgot to say something, there was literally two times where she stared at me and she smiled at me, too; the two fucking times I pretty much ignored her...

Am sure she thinks I'm a huge asshole now so now I'm afraid of trying to speak to her and being ignored, that would definitively crush my heart (brain).

I did and she's not interested

fuck

Not virgin girls should be stoned to death!
Allah uh akbar brother

Just do it you sad sack

No, I'm not saying that. Only that I have no interest in disgusting sluts.

Isn't there the Christian holiday being upheld in Poland, out of all countries?

Anyways, good luck bro.

Well, thanks for the encouragement, but let's face it, I'm just too insecure, I know is not going to happen (specially because college ends in two weeks).

Also, I'm still fascinated that we're on the same time table as Poland.

Who? I don't work around any women and don't have any classes with them

If college ends in two weeks then what's the problem? You won't have to see her if it doesn't work

Good luck man

because I don't really have a path to go up and start talking to her without it being weird and don't really care enough to risk it

but I bet you'd fuck around if you had the chance

Because a girl has never shown interest in me.

>waiting for them to show interest

zhang detected

I mean, it's the first half of the college year that it's ending, the second half starts in two months. The problem is that we will have classes at different hours, so yeah I pretty much won't see her as much as I do now.

Do it faggot

>Christian holiday
you mean Green week? That was yesterday
Also Spain, but not UK for some reason, they always wanna be different don't they

What makes you think I haven't?

After a while you figure out that sex is the most overrated thing in the history of mankind, and then you lose interest in sluts altogether.

Uh, isn't this PentecĂ´te monday though? Mind you, I'm working too so...

(Also, the real reason we're under the same time-table is unironically one that is the German occupation of WWII; Which is why it doesn't extent to the UK).

Tell me about your qt Janisz.

Do it, if she says no it's not gonna be weird in 2 months

so why do you hold girls to different standards then you hold yourself to

Because men and women are not equal, it is the woman who decides whether you have sex.

that doesn't change anything

1.Flag
2.I don't want to be sued for sexual harrassment

It changes everything.

Besides, the more sexual partners the woman has had in the past, the more likely it is for the relationship to fall apart. Why invest time, effort and emotions, when the relationship is less likely to last?

Ok, I fucking promise I'm going to try something next time I see her, and if something good comes out of it I swear I'm going to tell her that all started because a Brit fag told me to do something about it on the internet.

>qt
Heh not the case mate, she's the kind of girl who has anime/league pics on her facebook instead of her own for obvious reasons.
She isn't hideous, but not a looker either.
Something about her being below average is strangely alluring to me, like it means i have an actuall chance because of it.
She's slim, about 160-165cm tall, ginger and an opposite of a normie. From little that I talked to her I learned that she stays home most of the time and plays vidya, wouldn't be surprised if she browsed Sup Forums now that I think about it.

iktf bro. More than once girls in my class have shown interest and I try to play it cool because I dont' actually want to approach her and come off as boring. I pretend I dont notice them. Really regret it with this one girl who was in my physics class each quarter and I never got the balls to aproach her after being a beta and imagining our life together lol.
Just do it man. I actually asked a sort of friend on a date and was rejected but it felt great. I just wished I did it earlier when she was maybe interested or those other girls I won't see again. Don't live with the regret like me.

btw would you recommend any places in el salvador to visit? Like mayan sites?

you are genuinely autistic

>walk up to her
>"hi want to get coffee"
>she says yes, great you have a date
>she says no, you're mad for one day
or
>see her infrequently
>twitch your eyes towards her
>act awkward just walking within a 20ft radius of her
>think about her when she's not there
>repeat until you see someone else

Because she has no tits and ass

Go for it

Woman are often really vapid and uninteresting.
I'd be gay if I didn't like their bodies.

I just wish this girl would tell me straight up if she cares or not. I asked her out a few days ago and she said ''yeah sure! I'll tell you if I have time'' and she hasn't said shit.

Fuck I'd feel better at this point if she just said no

See man, is not about the "weird" factor, it's more about the fact that she's just so perfect to me, she likes art, she likes the same music as me, she likes the same books, the same tv shows, I love the way she dresses, she has the most beautiful big green eyes I've seen in mi life... I don't know, I just will never find someone like her in this country I'm afraid. And if she ends up being no longer interested in me, well, that would be bad for the little respect I still have for life.

that's the worst when she think's she's being nice not letting you down hard when you would just rather here yes or no

what do you actually mean.

>tfw stuck in my shitty hometown for the summer
>there is no her
>can't use tinder because my facebook is embarrasing
>on the cusp of trying shot like bumble
WELCOME TO WHERE TIME STANDS STILL

Good lad

And I'm Irish

stop idolising women. that's why you feel like shit. the moment you realise they're as much of a mess as you, you'll stop being a pussy and make move.

i dont have car, no money, im ugly
still on uni, no hobbies
and my penis is only 5 inches long
i will never let a woman humiliate me nor reject me
i prefer to be a 24y kv and die with my dignity intact

Because my already hard to understand speech gets even more harder to understand when nervous.
My brain also wipes all interesting subjects to talk about at that point.

But I'm practising. Already made a friend from a stranger.

Yeah. Pretty annoyed by it. The worst is I've been talking to her for a while and we really do have a lot in common but she just doesn't seem to take any more notice.

Why do you think fucking around is the same for men and women when it clearly isn't?

this is most important thing when you encounter a girl that you wanna fuck or get to know. i always psyched myself out, giving a million reasons why it wouldn't work instead just trying like a man.

i'm average looking but i've also realized that a lot of girls i liked would look almost as average as me without theirs. That idea also gives me a little courage to ask someone out.

i still haven't perfected this mindset yet but i'm trying.

I did and she isn't talking back.

It's a no dude. If she tells you i'll let you know or i'll think about it it's always no. I know this from experience. I know you fantasized about a perfect future with her but just move on.

I can't say I have much experience but ask her if she's free this weekend or the next in person. If not just just move on with our life. Plenty of fish and shit. Once you start fancying another girl you will forget about her.

Also same question. Any places you would recommend I visit in Finland that Isn't a tourist trap or something. Like a national park?

>iktf bro. More than once girls in my class have shown interest and I try to play it cool because I dont' actually want to approach her and come off as boring. I pretend I dont notice them.

>got the balls to aproach her after being a beta and imagining our life together lol.

Man we are literally spiritual twins, this has been me my whole life. Fuck man, it is just so silly to be bothered by this kind of things, but I guess that just human nature. Will try to do something about it, i just ask the gods for a miracle!

>btw would you recommend any places in el salvador to visit? Like mayan sites?

Totally, "Las Ruinas del Tazumal", and "Las Ruinas de San Andres" are a must, very comfy places that belonged to the mayans (although this is still not 100% confirmed). Our beaches are god tier "La Costa del Sol", and "El Tunco" are amazing places, very good atmosphere overall. The Coatepeque lake is also amazing, and the Santa Ana volcano, and cerro verde (green mountain) are very close to it (if you're into hiking and all that).

to who?

Well if you don't know, might at least she knows how to stay within the rules of the website, which I can't say goes for a lot of teenagers on the chins nowadays.

Anyways pretty cute! Good luck! What are you to each other right now?

Yeah it seems like it but like she already agreed to it but it's just the when that she hasn't said anything about.

No I haven't been anywhere else here for a while. What are you even coming here for?

Your crush

>open 4chin
>see this as first thread
Even here I can escape the feels

Because she won't do even a bit of what I did for her, and the moment I talk to her she will either ignore me or break my heart, do nothing and walk away again.

Sorry then, I will tell her a "irlandés borracho" told me that I should stop being a maricon and ask her out.

I don't idiolize women in general, but I guess I kind of idolize that girl in specific, like I said she's kinda of an outsider, she is not as social as the average woman here, she's not into Salvadoran pop culture or whatever you might call it. I've been with girls that were maybe more beautiful than her, but what I like about her the most is his personality, I think that's why I'm just so afraid of her in a way

>otally, "Las Ruinas del Tazumal", and "Las Ruinas de San Andres" are a must, very comfy places that belonged to the mayans (although this is still not 100% confirmed). Our beaches are god tier "La Costa del Sol", and "El Tunco" are amazing places, very good atmosphere overall. The Coatepeque lake is also amazing, and the Santa Ana volcano, and cerro verde (green mountain) are very close to it (if you're into hiking and all that).

Thanks man. I won't be able to go anytime soon since I have an internship, I want to visit family in mexico and my mom wants to visit peru this summer but it will definitely be on the top of my bucket list

I wish you luck with the girl or any other. Actually want to make a pact with me to ask a girl to study, and maybe a date, before the school year ends? I'm in my last week before finals so maybe it's to late but it could act as motivation idk