Yurt thread

to all central asians! do y'all still live in pic related? where do you get internet from?

lets start a yurt thread

girs and yurts both included

bump because this is very important

satellite

not many can afford it

I recently got my yurt license and I practice with my yurt every day, this superior form of housing has been folder over 1000 times.

so would you say that these yurts exist among the nomadic populations of central asia? are there communities of them like suburbs?

I mean shit this is really fascinating stuff

how did you get your yurt license?

do you offer certification lessons on skype too?

>do y'all still live in pic related?
Most people have a yurt and a normal flat these days.
>where do you get internet from?
From my ISP. People have yurts on the outskirts of cities, not in the middle if nowhere.

Is the alcoholic mare's milk actually any good? It sounds weird but also intriguing.

fuck you dumbass

don't assume all central asians live in yurts. they live in big commie blocs in the middle of the desert, steppe or in the mountains

t. Chinaman that got KHAN'D

I'm not chinese you underage faggot

t. high school ""le alt-right"" summer fag

Obvious satelite internet.

but I'm a balding tree hugger
stop getting mad at meme responses

Russian yurts?

are you from siberia or Irkutsk?

Moscow
Why would I be from Siberia?

Test

Of course, i am considered wealthy by kyrgyz standarts and can afford second floor

post speedtest

From my jayloo to Moscow

neat

was that pic you posted your jayloo or just an example one with a second floor? It's hard to get a scale, but it looks kind of small for wealthy person standards

smth like that. Also, jayloo means summer pasture, not yurt

Do you poo in jayloo?

We use sewerage

that second floor is awesome! can we get an interior shot?

> Don't think of something interesting when you think of someones heritage. Think of the most mundane and boring thing you can!!
OP made an enquiry, probably knowing their assumptions were not the case or as simple as that Seriously Sup Forums, Where do we get these people?

>living in huts in modern age

sure is American hour here