“We just went to Boston not too long ago,” Rhodes said, “and it was run by Sup Forums kids who put the rally on...

>“We just went to Boston not too long ago,” Rhodes said, “and it was run by Sup Forums kids who put the rally on. They were standing there with pale skin, cos they don’t go outside too much, but they had homemade shields in their hands … and they were there. It’s my job as a paratrooper veteran to teach those kids everything I know.”

What a fucking embarrassment.

>Based Spartan

Sup Forums is a fucking embarrassment, as usual

>antifa gets their shit kicked in AGAIN

absolutely based

Girl in the pic is pretty cute, which is surprising.

She's probably fat

She's a streamer who's retarded fanbase was dwindling, so she pretended to be "le epic alt-right" for a while, that Sup Forums would watch her streams out of solidarity.

For all their anti-feminism, Sup Forums is pussy-whipped as fuck.

Search up Britanny Ventu.

Her entire shtick is trolling

/ptg/ and r/the_donald are a fucking joke

Man America seems like such a shitshow
>pepe posters try throwing an autistic rally for some reason
>get BTFO by redditors
literally can't make this shit up

Whelp. Looked her up, lost all my respect for her.

>no alcohol
What is the fucking point of a meet up if that's the case?

Is that in defense of her or...

I mean that's as low-brow as it gets.

They probably aren't old enough to buy it

Not in defense, just saying that she's disingenuous

>yanks

>retarded pepe worshipers are afraid of alcohol and chug diet coke by the gallon

really makes you think....

To her compliment though, Sup Forums is what, 80,000 teenagers these days? Isn't too insane to want to cheat views out of them.

You've seen how they ramp up the "based", "epic", etc... for anyone who leans to their views in the slightest.

And the only thing Sup Forums can show for what they do is their austistic "he will not divide us" pranks.

>half of Sup Forums is full of brown people even though they're supposed to hate "shitskins" and be white supremacists
>they worship an Israel and Saudi Arabia puppet even though they hate Jews and Islam
You can't make this shit up
What went wrong

The elections

Did you forget about the prude "21 yo" american rule?

Girl in the pic is kawaii!!! XD

>get btfo by reddittors

This is not what happened you moron. Antifa got their shit pushed in today at Portland. They're on a losing streak as of late.

Sup Forums is a bunch of underaged fedora tippers, even those that are of legal age think it's for degenerates.

So basically a blend of /r9k/ and contrarian redditors. Grim hahaha

dumb phoneposters

>this is a thread on Sup Forums right now

Nope. Sup Forums literally identified an antifa pussy who hit people with bike locks and ran away. He's going to prison and will be the Aryan Brotherhood's personal boipucci or get fucked by nigger gangs.

Here's another leftpol poater who got fucked up by trump supporters at the recent spencer rally.

Sup Forums is basically reddit in denial. Especially after 2013-2014.

Has political discourse just completely fallen apart in America or something? Seems you like guys can't do anything other than fight or hysterically scream at each other. At least keep the fisti-cuffs in Parliament like civilized people.

Alcohol is for degenerates though

What does that even mean?

You know reddit is just a platform right? Probably a majority of Sup Forums users use reddit as well.

Only times ive heard about her is when I saw highlights on Youtube of her getting raided and also her arrest after she jumped on a few anti-fa blokes (which she deserved it because it was an act to show how she is /ourgirl/ and to get more views on her shitty tit-streams)
>inb4 beta orbitors begin screeching autistically
Pathetic idiots caught into a cheap bait.

>2v1ing somebody as an adult

>half are non-white
>other half are fat, balding and ugly

SHOCKING

>Probably a majority of Sup Forums users use reddit as well.

>Antifa 20 on 1's regularly
>"Umm why aren't they fighting in a 1-on-1 duel with mouthguards, legal boxing gloves and referees?"

Fuck off

Where are all proud european-aryan master race that Sup Forums have been talking about? It's fucking hilarious.

Sup Forums is now all about civic nationalism and BASED blacks, because the best way to prove that you are different from leftists is engage in the same kind of virtue signaling and inclusiveness

Majority of Sup Forums users hate reddit because of their constant blogposting, trump posting and "le epic dank maymays XD" posts leaking onto Sup Forums.
Leave this thread, leaf.

Alcohol has been enjoyed by man for many a millennia, just because "degenerates" enjoy it doesn't mean the act itself is.
It's not in denial. Sup Forums is essentially r/The_donald since the election. You see a lot of cringey shit posted by them and there's direct linking to reddit/harassing people on social media referencing Sup Forums all the fucking time. It's like 2012 Sup Forums

>half are non-white

>Antifa 20 on 1's regularly
Fair enough, I never really paid attention to these kinds of things desu

>blogposting
>trump posting
>le dank memays

Do you have a problem with specific subreddits or the entire platform as a whole? Because there's different reddit boards that don't have any of those things.

that's considered white in america

>Sup Forums spams pics and webm of blacks punching whites to show why they're savage animals
>praise white on white violence as based
Really makes me think