UP UP AND AWAY WEB

How did Raimi get away with that?

FLY

SIEG HEIL, WEB!

TALLY HO

ACCIO SLYTHERIN

>GO WEB
>UP UP AND AWAY WEB
>The fuck jews, spics and niggers need to cease to exist from this earth, and if we don't end their existence soon God himself will bathe in our blood

why did he mean by this

>Pee pee poo poo I will throw my web at you!

I wonder why he thought that would work? Because it rhymed?

What was Raimi trying to say with this?

>What's your name, kid?
>The Human Holocaust
>What the fuck that's kinda just a little bit racist dontcha think?
>Just fucking say my name already so I can give that bone faggot a heart attack

What in the fuck is wrong with Raimi?

I KNEW YOU WOULD WEAR GREEN YOU MONEY LOVING KIKE

God I'm so sick of you newfags who think this shit is still funny let alone acceptable in 2016....

> thinking racism expires after a certain number of years

>You'll get your rent once I'm done railing your fucking daughter!

Raimi was pretty hardcore

HELP ME SPIDERMAN!

>he comes into a thread to cry

lol stay mad

THE TERRIFYING
THE DEADLY
THE AMAZING
HUMAN HOLOCAUST

GO WEB

What is this dank new maymay i have been seeing

Its ok. Let it all out baby. You can still make it inn life. Dont let the fact that you are black stop you.

Listen to me you little fuckasses. This is your last warning, BACK OFF! I will screencap your posts and put them on my twitter and trust me kids I got tens of followers waiting to dish out the cold hard truth to you bigots.

>Go web! C'mon, you stupid nigger!
Wow Raimi, are you serious with this shit?

Make me, you fucking faggot.

>f*ggot

Don't you EVER use that word again. You hear me kid?! I will fucking end you you pathetic Drumpftard.

Holy fuck

any name on the girl?

Holy fuck no one thought this was a bad idea?!

Your mom

the only thing that makes the raimi meme funny is butt blasted fags like this

this thread confirmed funny

>That scene
He sounds like a total fag queer in the spic dub

SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S NOT FUNNY

NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
NOT
FUCKING
FUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNY

>I'M IN CHARGE HERE

>go web! fly! ashes of the six million

whoa my dude

>Its you whos out gobby! Out of the closet, you cum guzzling gay nigger!

shit im sorry

What did Raimi mean when that worked to shoot the web but later there was half an hour devoted to debunking the holocaust?

I think the part where it cuts to Raimi explaining the justification of the Atlantic slave trade for 45 minutes was worse. How did he get away with this?

I still can't believe the 2 went for 6 hours because Raimi insisted they had to show Birth Of A Nation in its entirety on Peters date with MJ

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

what did he meme by this?

>Of course I've got good aim, I'm fucking Spiderman. Check it out, I'll bean that 747 right in the cockpit window.
>Quit your bitching, what's he gonna hit up there?

Alright, Raimi, I got a chuckle out of that but the ten minutes of people jumping from the World Trade Center to Yakety Sax was a step too far.

>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yleeow rain. They panic at first, mandiples flaining, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

that's some strong memeing

THERE WAS A FIREEEEFIIIIIIIIIGHHHT

>"Peter, 1 holocaust wasn't enough"

seriously Raimi?

>Watch it, Webby!

Why is no one talking about the train fight? It still looks amazing to this day.

well a lot of people were upset about the extended cut where spider man successfully redirects another train filled with "merchants" straight into the Hudson river

See that's what I'm talking about, even the practical effects still hold up. Where did they find so many hook nosed stunt men? Their screams seemed so real.

You ever watch that scene with the director's commentary on?

Raimi's manic laughter is pretty scary

Just watched the scene.
After he stops laughing like a madman the complete silence afterwards just felt so eerie and fucked up.

watch soaprunners you piece of shit

kek

>tumblr_m1dk4dU0W31qk5y25.jpg

thats in spiderman 2 and one of the reasons its considered the greatest superhero/capeshit movie ever

Jesus christ raimi I didn't know you were posting on Sup Forums these days

collider.com/spider-man-3-sam-raimi/
>director humble enough to admit his own fuck ups

Honestly, at this point, who cares if he killed a few extras?

>"I love you Mary Jane, even more than I love the smell of fresh nigger blood on a cold pavement or the scent of a kosher bakery on fire."

I guess Rami had more power than I remembered at the time although peters dream scene with the rabbi running down fifth avenue on fire was a bit much

read it before, but it was worth reading again

I lol'd

What the fuck was up with that scene where Spider-Man joined the Klan? How did that contribute to the story at all?

>TELL EVERYBODY THAT HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

I know it was a different time but wtf was that about Rami?

Really forces you to consider

I always thought he was saying "herr comes the spiderman"

>Pizza time!
>You're late. I'm not paying for those.
>You'll pay for this fucking 'za or I'll get Mr Aziz to ride his faggy camel down here and behead you by daybreak.

This is the best one

I watched your thread die.

>'Za

Stop it /ck/

Nice b8 m8

Just your friendly neighborhood kike gasser!

>Just your friendly neighborhood kike gasser!

did he really need to say that 673 times in the film?

It seemed like overkill

I might be a newfag, but at least I'm not a nu-male.

>GO WEB
nowadays it would be "GO WEBM"

Requesting Man of Spiders

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

For this month.

How did he get away with Army of Darkness and Spiderman 3?

>no one has shooped the swastika onto this yet

I can make it through most of this with only just a grin, but once I hit "watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground" I completely lose my shit every time.

Remember that scene where Peter seen the twin towers fall and eats a hotdog while smiling? What did he mean by that scene?

Ahahahaa thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=06mf-XRjCDM
how could we forget? raimi really pushed the envelope on that one

>the deadly shoah-man!
>get 9ut there kid
>but he didnt say my name right

Requesting the scene where JJ bets on 9/11. There was a strange awkwardness in the theater when that scene came on in 2002 but it really made me think personally.

More uncle Ben great power speeches

Requesting that >Nippon Strong, Nippon Strong
song from that rice nigger if anyone has it

Thanks!

Memes aside could you even imagine current Marvel capeshit be this kino?

Literally did nothing wrong and Spidey murders him

Actually this is what it looked like before they edited it in the re-release.

>This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat him up doesn't give you the right to. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Now hop out, I'm gonna go pozz up some little twink assholes in Chelsea 'til nine.

What did Raimi mean by this line's inclusion on the director's cut? That sees like a big character trait to just bring up and drop like that.

>Parker, don't let the jews lie about me. The people of the West will rise against the false song of globalism. Tell them what we did here. Never forget. Heil Hitler!
What do you think he meant by this?

No, it made perfect sense. It was why Uncle Ben was in a shitty neighbourhood when he got shot.

fug

pure kino

>he fell for the SS and GOWEB meme