Why was the faggot laughing when his friends were getting beaten to death?

Why was the faggot laughing when his friends were getting beaten to death?

Carls reaction was the worst, looked like he was growling.

They weren't his friends.

Can't wait for the Aaron x Eugene fuck buddies sub plot :^)

It's well known that homosexuals are mentally ill persons in general due to their abnormal sexual desires

He prolly got hard

KEK

He's an edgy teenager who is most likely a sociopath. I would either expect no reaction or the face he was making. Maybe a smile if it was Rick doing it to one of Negan's group.

is it really "edgy" though? There were like 60 people in the crowd watching and nobody really looked like they were shocked at what they were seeing. I think the others were overreacting considering what they have done and seen.

>I think the others were overreacting considering what they have done and seen.

They just saw 2 of their family get their skulls bashed in and turned into brain pulp and could do nothing about it. All of their reactions were appropriate. Carl can't really show emotion other than anger and happiness though.

They hadn't seen a member of their own group get helplessly annihilated before. Negan probably chose the two that would have the most psychological impact too, other than maybe Rick or Maggie, just from random chance.

kek

They have seen plenty of "family" ripped apart from zombies, hershel got his head chopped off in front of everyone, carl killed his own mother, rick cut his gfs arm off and fed her and her son to a pack of zombies etc... I think Carl hardly reacting is believable, I don't think he even interacted with Abraham at all during the series

Which is why I say Carl is the most impacted by the stuff they've gone through. The rest of the group is still somewhat human but Carl has been desensitized to losing people and death. He did react more for Glenn though.

During his formative years, no less

The kids that grew up during that shit are going to be worse than people like Negan or The Governor.

he planned the whole thing

No more Abraham to hog all of the testosterone

"Suck my balls" made him kek

You know when Eugene was introduced as a character I actually got sort of excited because here was an actual chance for the story to progress beyond

>Alright! We made it! This place is great!
>Oh shit! This place fucking sucks!
>Let's get out of here!
>Let's get out of here!
>Repeat for 7 seasons

And then they drop the bombshell that he isn't really a scientist after all

I mean I know the story is more a human drama than an actual storyline but I'd appreciate something beyond a thousand more chapters of Negan being a smug asshole while Rick grimaces at him because he can't kill him (that would be immoral of course)

Not to mention the shit with the Whisperers, where is that even supposed to go? How would they even feasibly end the series at this point?

why didn't the zombie bite rick here

Even if they did
after they got to to Washington D.C it would still be better than being in these boring dank woods that have been the back drop for 7 seasons

plot armor
Rick should've been dead at least 3 or 4 times over in that whole sequence

>How would they even feasibly end the series at this point?
They are relatively close to the comics now, I'm interested in this myself. I believe TWD is the most watched TV show, so they won't end it any time soon. But when they do I can't see any way it ends happily ever after, I'm assuming they might kill Rick then give like a season to Carl and end it.

Lmao implying that they intend to end the series instead of just running it into the ground

Comin for that booty

This entire scene made me so mad dude. Worse than any other horde one man army scene. Worse than Glenn and the 3 zombies only going for his face. Worse than Glenn with nick pinning him to the ground, arms and legs exposed, oh and head, and somehow gets 200 pounds of dead weight off of him and slips under a dumpster. Maybe that was worse, but still. Hate how little the zombies are even in the show but now they aren't even remotely a threat. What happened tothe pilot zombies that could leap fences and wield bricks?

My question is how did Negan know there was a place with fog so thick that you can't see an inch in front of your face and drove directly to it? Is it that foggy all the time? Did he just pick a spot with a lot of zombies and it happened to be foggy?

>rick dangles his legs in reach of like 20 zombies as he hangs off the hanging zombies

f*cking epic man, they could have at least made a fake bite or an almost bite

it might have been smoke from the burning barricade