What a fucking idiot

What a fucking idiot.

I guess he wasn't so wise after all ;P

fucking kek

cool now maybe she'll marry me

The way she looks I bet she fucks random guys all the time and can barely contain herself.

I bet literally every man she interacts with at any point in her day would drop anything to dick her for 5min.

kates back on sale boys, reckon she'll go for a 20 something neet like me?

She is a cheating whore, it's the only explanation.

he had her during some of her prime years, now it's time to trade her in for a younger, more fertile model

>thought she was married to Michael Sheen
>look up Michael Sheen
>they split in 2003
>wat
>he's now banging Sarah Silverman
>i'm freaking out man

I'll try after you, user.

probably cause of all the sex parties in cupertino

b-bake ov

He found out she fucks Lily, but she wouldnt let him watch.

he finally got tired of her bitching about all his sex parties

post lily

Actually genius, fucked Prime Beckinsale for 12 years before she becomes an old dried up cunt. She has 16 mil so he will get alot of ,oney, and now every bitch in her social circle will want to fuck him because his dick game is so good he neld down kate for 12 years then dumped her. Win-win

>this thread
it's like pure distillation of how embarrassing the average Sup Forums-goer is, the cringe is off the charts

she's probably fucking sheen again

Now's my chance lads

Publicity stunt for the upcoming Underworld movie.

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere, is sick of putting up with her shit.

As the old saying goes, you show me the most beautiful woman in the world and i'll show you a guy who's tired of fucking her.

She cheated on Sheen with him. Probably cheated again.

tss I guess he wasn't too wise wise or somthin

Was she a good actress in a first place or he gave her a favor with those underworld movies?

GOOD! Now she can make Underworld films foreverrrrrrrrrr

What's your opinion, lads?

>tfw you'll never punish her for being naugthy

Hope Kate likes paying dat alimony

All I know about Len wiseman is paul f tompkins' impression

As I remember it she started fucking him during the Underworld movies. And That's why he didn't direct Rise of the Lycans and why Sheen refused to do anything like flashback scenes in the others.

>Len...we've been together a while and, well, please don't think badly of me after I ask this but...could Lily join us in bed tonight?
>Jesus Christ, Kate! You need help. I can't handle this anymore.

Hnnnnnnngggggg

It seems she broke his heart.

>She is a cheating whore, it's the only explanation.

and he should know, since she cheated on based michael sheen with wiseman while working on a film with both of them

>Michael Sheen is fucking Sarah Silverman
Did we step into another dimension by accident or something?

he's a good looking guy for not even being an actor

>What a fucking idiot.

I love how people say shit like this when someone dumps a really hot girl.

If you had ever actually been in a relationship, having a smoking hot babe isn't worth it if they're emotionally unstable, boring, or someone you don't really get along with that well.

I'd MAKE her wear slutty lingerie and a choker and wait on her knees with her tongue out until I come back home and viciously fuck her in the ass for 12 days. Then I'd slit her throat and bathe in her blood to regain my strength, and feed her remains to my pigs

Guys

What if next Milla Jovovich divorces Paul Thomas Wes Anderson and then Milla and Kate marry each other?!?

Looks like Kate's back on the menu

nothing wrong with that. she's so beautiful she can do whatever she wants. I'd like to be her cuck.

i'll be lily's daddy

>calling him an idiot

He had her all through her prime. She's looking pretty used up these days. Good on him. He's probably trading her in for a younger model eager to hive up her ass to star in some of my kino movies.