youtube.com/watch?v=908VOXOA6Sk
youtu.be/cyyw8s7UyRU
youtube.com/watch?v=vVe2kpn2CN4
youtube.com/watch?v=gq__uGCx82Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NzvFNLAnYNw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GOGFZbCeDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aii vittu

I've always thought Estonian looked like funny Finnish. "öö" alone is amusing, and you guys put voiced consonants at the end of everything like a Spurdo Spärde meme.

Finnish sounds like old rural people talking to Estonians

This, like come on now

Thanks is Aitäh, which would mean eh? in finnish

"aitäh" is a weird variant of "aituma"/"aitüma", which comes from "aita jumal(a)". - help, god

I've read that Finnish is more linguistically conservative than Estonian, so I suppose that makes sense. It would sound old-fashioned to you, if your language has changed more than Finnish has since the two split.

Also, "aita" was originally "avita", which is seen in Votic and Võro. "abita" is the Proto-Finnic form, but it is not seen, since only Veps and Ludic preserve this consonant.

In the Northern Finnic languages, the orignal form is "abuta", as seen in Veps and Ludic.

Parim lõng
Tervitused palmisaartelt

aita means fence in finnish.

It's funny how for us these really "grandeur" estonian words mean mundane things. Like maja being house whereas in finnish it mean a shack

Is this some kind of vague linquistic banter?

See kes olnud seal teab mis on filling, ajooo. Rahvas väike on seal palmisaarel, kuid teab igaüks mis reggae on

It's mostly coincidences, since fence in Estonian is aed or aida in old estonian, which is really similar to aita

Also we have some weird meaning changes in Estonian. Lehk used to mean pleasant smell up untill the 19th century. Now it means disgusting smell

Justament

Guugle tõlge

I don't want to go to conscription help

Won't it be fun?
Don't you guys get paid for it?
I know finns do.

Mhm kui sa nii ütled lohh

Finns do get paid but the money is minimal. The only monetary value out of it is if you live alone, since the state will pay your rent

When you're done with conscription do you get placed into reserveslot and do you get a monthly pay for being there?

Reserves and you might get called up from time to time to do some military shit for a few days

Do you get a monthly pay for this or just a payment for every callup?

You don't get anything. Only workdays that you missed are compensated

Blessed be your mornings

t. II/10

Fugg

Give me the SUCC!

avita is still used here in some dialects

Tell them that you hear voices in your head (that tell you not to be a fuckin pussy and go serve).

How do finns greet a person who is doing work?

Estonians say "Jõudu tööle" or just "Jõudu" meaning "Strength for work" or "strength respectively

The appropriate answere is " Jõudu tarvis" meaning "Strength is needed"

*marks a permanent "terrorist" label on your public medical records*

I already passed the medical and am waiting for he call (4th of July is the date)

There isn't any specific greeting for that. Usually a casual "moro" or something alike is used.

Yeah, that pretty much ruins it.
Well, good luck m8.
If it ever get bad just remember there were people who had to serve 367 days somewhere with +45-50 at summer and -10 at winter.

My dad served for 2 years in Komi, but it was mainly just sitting around and guarding prisoners. The oldfags that say how bad it was during their time have warped memories. It was bad in the USSR regarding the conditions but it was far less physically demanding
How do you greet normally? We say tere! which is short for tervist! (Good health!)

moi, moro, morjens, hei, terve

Yeah, I know that.
My uncle served at the military base that guarded some max security base somewhere north, and they kept real stuff there, like bandits that had a bodycount of rambo, cannibals etc.
He said he hardly had a good nights rest for almost two years.

What do they translate to?

Max sec. prison, I mean.

Wtf, random cuts on my leg. Didn't even feel anything

It's just a scratch m8.
Pour some iodium and get a tan lol.

That is my tan. White people don't get any more brown

Oh yeah, you guys just burn.
How's summers in Estonia?
Only time I've been there was at early spring and it was foggy and rainy. I liked it, honestly.

Exactly the same atm. Summer starts at the middle of July and ends at the beginning of August

they are just variations of ''hey''

Wow. Do you have lots of people who go to some warm countries for vacations too, like russians?

Most people just enjoy whatever summer we have. Estonians arent exactly the people

Fucking auto correct. Travelling* people

Classic Finns

youtu.be/UFPA02lRXFM

bump

Can anyone explain me the ES mene?

youtu.be/lVIbrnz6MrM

timeless classic

youtube.com/watch?v=wYbL07Ep7Rw

hirmelihoi halojatapäivää?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz49QeWLUkw

moi pitää mennä

Saatana vittu xDDD

Thats why drivers licenses for bicycles are a thing in Estonia

cheapest energy drink or atleast used tobe

popular among jonnes

youtube.com/watch?v=iCQGgxs5lxA

youtube.com/watch?v=xRDqYFpaTd4

How did he even survive? It looks fake tbqh
Hüva mene xDS

Junior highschool boys + cheapest energy drink on the market

youtube.com/watch?v=qw-BjsmT1Q0

youtube.com/watch?v=908VOXOA6Sk

Hello boys

youtu.be/cyyw8s7UyRU

Legend

as seen in .gif

youtube.com/watch?v=vVe2kpn2CN4

Expert use of pepper spray xD also that dude with the broom

Nowadays he's attacking local markets

news.postimees.ee /3773835/infamous-mushroom-seller-attacks-people-in-tallinn-marketplace

What will it take to stop this madman?

he a good boy, he dindu nuffin!

too bad they didn't shoot him

But when I argued that conscription is slavery a couple of threads ago everyone was defending this shit. Look at this poor Estonian, he's forced to do things he doesn't want to do, wasting months of his life for nothing, just some dicks in the government can stroke their ego.

Conscription should be abolished and made voluntarily. If so many people want it, as you guys claim it, nothing will change.

As for you, what are the penalties of evading the draft? You could move to another country temporarily at least. It'd be like a summer vacation. Loads of raves and festivals will be starting soon. Or if you aren't into that, you could backpack around Europe for a while, that's tons of fun, you can familiarize yourself with other nationalities, get cultured, or even laid.
Oh and Sziget fesztivál will be starting soon, August 9 – 16, it's the biggest party in my country every year, off the wall endless ecstasy, you wouldn't want to miss that...would you?

I mean, if nothing else, you could just look for a summer job in a different country. You speak English, so that's all that matters. Bit of adventure, money, it sure beats waking up at crack of the dawn and listening to the autism of some officer.

You're a discrage to your people, you little shit

>nofunallowed.tiff

You need to get laid.

tldr
Also, why the fuck do you even care?

Is A.V. posting

>As for you, what are the penalties of evading the draft?
i literally got nothing, they didn't even put me in civil service

>what are the penalties of evading the draft
There are no penalties, you can feign mental illness and get off scot-free.

I volunteered, it was a meme u dips

>You need to get laid.
But I just did yesterday. Anyway, I don't like to have much fun. I believe that happiness is not important.

Sometimes I kinda feel like I would be more happy if I was born as a southerner, like very emotional person who knows how to relax and take life easily. But since I was born as a hard-working, non-emotional and kinda depressed Estonian, I must suffer and do my duty until the end.

Is Estonian and Finnish like English and French? As in are they related?

>Are they related

No, not at all

>This level of ignorance
>Check flag

>As in are they related?
What the fuck, man? French and English are barely related. And they don't even sound the same.

:D

Unfortunately I was born endowed with the capacity to feel empathy and compassion towards others. I'm extremely butthurt seeing injustice or the suffering of others.

youtube.com/watch?v=gq__uGCx82Y

Good.

I think you should visit a psychologist, memes aside, because you sound like somebody who suffers from chronic depression. It's actually a very common disorder, but can be treated without medication, if you let others help you.

>injustice or the suffering of others.
Believe it or not, conscription can be enjoyable. At least for me it was. 6 months went past in no time and I made great friends.

It's all about attitude

Not that user, but only pussies take medication for depression.

id imagine its more or less like german and dutch

my gramps used to say that sometimes you need to get fucked into ass to save the world

relly makes you think

Finland isn't Nordic.

No it wasn't, you merely enjoyed the social aspect of it. Anybody with friends has nothing to gain from conscription.

>Anybody with friends has nothing to gain from conscription.
youtube.com/watch?v=NzvFNLAnYNw

Good evening fuggers

>you sound like somebody who suffers from chronic depression
Yeah, I know I sound like one. But I'm not actually depressed, I'm like that because of my worldview and how I was raised. My father was a good person, like really helpful and nice and so on. But he was really irresponsible. So I took the responsibility from very early on and helped my mother raise my younger brother and sisters, started working when I was quite young and barely had time to have fun or do shit I like. That's where all this loyalty, duty, responsibility and hard-working stuff comes from.
I've been depressed and I feel so much better right now than I did back then. It's just the way we Estonians usually are I think.

>I'm extremely butthurt seeing injustice or the suffering of others.
I had that too when I was younger. But I have accepted that people have always suffered and will suffer in the future. They are not your responsibility. All you can do is to minimise the suffering of those who you really care about irl and of those who you're responsible of. Same with injustice.
No point in taking all the weight of the world on your shoulders, since all your efforts will be meaningless. A single man can do nothing about that.

That actually depends on the person and their serotonin levels. I know about a guy who was really depressed and had suicidal thoughts for a long time. He barely had motivation to do anything, even kill himself. But after he took anti-depressants, the motivation came back, he felt really active and actually killed himself.

Finnish military teaches nothing of that kind.

>That actually depends on the person and their serotonin levels. I know about a guy who was really depressed and had suicidal thoughts for a long time. He barely had motivation to do anything, even kill himself. But after he took anti-depressants, the motivation came back, he felt really active and actually killed himself
fucking hell...

Thats why i didn't go

So i see Finland and Estonia are like mother russia and majka serbia but who is the big brother ????

Двa дeбилa этo cилa!!!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9GOGFZbCeDI

This old movie pruve it thet Balkan and rus are brothers.

Bot if you Both finns and estonians are like this how come there is no vide to see whats the difrent btween finnas and estonians just like russia and serbia ?????

I Am russian btw not a jew i only work here so you inselut not gona work i dont give a fuck about Israel !!!

Anser me plz why no movie or vids or pics of you toghter just like movie and pic releted ??

>I Am russian btw not a jew i only work here
So, working for Mossad?

Bought a one-way ticket on fugger express aka gud ebening fuggers :DDDDDD

>merely enjoyed the social aspect of it
Wrong. It was great experience also, I especially liked the large military exercises and camping

Too bad if you're too narrow-minded to realize that people have different preferences