/brit/

rumanian 90s pop songs edition
youtube.com/watch?v=j4punRqDe4k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tb5PPnuu3bs
strawpoll.me/13116924
torontosun.com/2017/06/01/activists-demand-professor-resign-for-opposing-campus-no-whites-day-at-evergreen-state-college
alphr.com/security/1005862/government-plans-for-wider-internet-surveillance-revealed-in-leaked-documents
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/london-bridge-terror-attack-extremist-was-reported-to-police-for-trying-to-radicalise-children-hgv5ttqmv
youtube.com/watch?v=1FxmZh6OBrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sophie

Take some Picts, Celts and Silures
And let them settle,
Then overrun them with Roman conquerors.

Remove the Romans after approximately 400 years
Add lots of Norman French to some
Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Vikings, then stir vigorously.

Mix some hot Chileans, cool Jamaicans, Dominicans,
Trinidadians and Bajans with some Ethiopians, Chinese,
Vietnamese and Sudanese.

Then take a blend of Somalians, Sri Lankans, Nigerians
And Pakistanis,
Combine with some Guyanese
And turn up the heat.

Sprinkle some fresh Indians, Malaysians, Bosnians,
Iraqis and Bangladeshis together with some
Afghans, Spanish, Turkish, Kurdish, Japanese
And Palestinians
Then add to the melting pot.

Leave the ingredients to simmer.

As they mix and blend allow their languages to flourish
Binding them together with English.

Allow time to be cool.

Add some unity, understanding, and respect for the future,
Serve with justice
And enjoy.

giving the pet yank's tummy a rub

stop posting mate

I like to chew it chew it

>stap postin' dude

Business idea:
Arm patrol officers with swords.

Everything you post on Sup Forums is easily accessible by the government as is
It won't be banned because it's a great honeypot

Labour might ban it just because it's "racist"

radical dude

having a long hard think lads

the pet yank doesn't like you

he's growling at your post

he might just poo on the screen

AND THIS JEALOUS ACTRESS HAS A HABIT

having a long hard poo lads

Sup Forums uses onion routing

Are you guys the smart kind of nerds?
>Eh, 50/50
50 plus 50 is a hundred!
And that's what we're gonna do! 100 shots of beers! I got 10 more to go!

i've let the pet yank outside for a poo and wee

hope he doesn't break the decking

Just another day of so called "journalism"
youtu.be/tb5PPnuu3bs

oh fuck off already

why do people say the Conservatives are centre-right when they're centre-left?

ahaaa mate I'm wankered, hang on I'm just going to the bog
*locks door*
*rings dad*
>dad this party's scary there's kids drinking beer please come and pick me up

Be careful the dingos don't get him

why do yanks say frick off

Heck knows

wow... guess it takes the bad to realise that there's some good in this world

If your PM died who would run your country?

me

It's fake, it's all staged, watch just 10 seconds of the video.

had to wipe his bottom

giving the pet yank a treat or two

then it's off to nigh nigh for him

>3 people get stabbed
>incident ends

why the fuck would people need to stay in a stranger's gaff? just go home ffs

>Borough neighbourhood

it isn't a neighbourhood? are they on about Southwark?

also, how is this "set up", they have to get their cameras and stuff ready for the shot.

stop missing the point, look at the video

I mean, sort of - it seems as though CNN has got them in one place just for the purpose of the news broadcast, but they were out there with their signs anyway

before

it's clearly staged you mong

>british men travel to thailand and vietnam
oh but why?

>BOOMERS GOT ALL THE GOOD CARS, MUSIC AND MOVIES AND THEY'RE THE WORST GENERATION
KARMA DOESN'T EXIST FUCK THEM TO HELLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the pet yank has jumped onto my bed

now it's broken - great

did you get it from a breeder or is it a rescue?

after

show us the crumb mate

how do I filter "pet yank"

>They left immediately after CNN finished reporting.

breeder; it's a pure bread runt

look mate I'm not one to tell people how to raise their pets but your yank has just been proper rude to me - have a word or I'll call the RSPCY and have it put down

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME

well they aren't going to stand on a road island on a closed off road for the rest of the day are they?

not quite sure why but the pet yank won't wear clothes

it seems to only like socks

thailad why isn't this working

strawpoll.me/13116924

important poll

the entire thing is clearly not candid in the slightest

ahahahhaa

>Yanks in charge of handling the banter

tried lifting him up. did NOT go well

he weighs a tonne - literally

They came for a photoshoot and left after it'd finished. You won't find a single picture of the same people protesting in their group off on the road somewhere else.
I don't know, does it use regex? I've never filtered anything.

no-whites day for /brit/ when?

torontosun.com/2017/06/01/activists-demand-professor-resign-for-opposing-campus-no-whites-day-at-evergreen-state-college

romania is latin

haha that yank o' yours

thailad would you ever meet up with alan?

alphr.com/security/1005862/government-plans-for-wider-internet-surveillance-revealed-in-leaked-documents
Shan't be voting for this

It's not supposed to be candid, you don't know anything about what these people were doing before, they could have been walking the streets, they could have been standing in another spot - fact of the matter is all we know is that CNN had them gather on the road where the incident took place with police cars in the back so that it could be broadcast and look 'better'

that doesn't mean CNN printed off these signs to hand out, or that they gave them a few quid cash in hand to stand there, it was just for the purposes of making the broadcast more impactful that they had them stand there

there's a strong odour emanating from his rear

regretting this purchase

>nice weather out
big fan

teaching it to sit on its bottom

Not Irish weather

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/london-bridge-terror-attack-extremist-was-reported-to-police-for-trying-to-radicalise-children-hgv5ttqmv

So, the Britbongs were aware of both the Manchester and London terrorists.

I guess they truly need more surveillance.

>suge

more like ugay haha

can't believe thairorke and pet yank are throwing their arms up in the air because CNN asked people to stand in a spot

do they think that all news should be totally candid, recorded from bushes so as not to alert suspicion of the subject?

absolute wastemen

Shifting into MAXIMUM OVERSURVEILLANCE

bullying the pet yank for fun

love watching the tubby runt squirm

They were only there for the photoshoot, if it was a one off I'd give you the benefit of the doubt but CNN are notorious for this kind of thing.

Find me a picture of the same people down the road.

du te la oi vasile

>British state expands survelience
>can't act on this data because making arrests is racist
>all they can do is watch and masturbate furiously

This is called manipulation of news and setting the narrative you want. Say whatever excuse you want it's still dishonest. You think you can redefine what truth is.

Mad that we can trace the death of Western Civilisation directly to women's suffrage. Still can't wrap my head around why anyone thought that was a good idea.

the sight of that makes me feral

the tight trousers around a stunning figure like that. fucking hell i want to ravage it

>Find me a picture of the same people down the road.

just because no one took a photo it didn't happen? maybe that's why the CNN cameras wanted them to come over

hairy pooey bum lad

Literally me

no it didn't happen because it didn't happen, the guy that took the video and was there has said as much. The burden of proof is on you, but you have none and won't find any, for good reason.

I would say it was the Two World Wars that bankrupted us and Europe, which then let the Yanks take over.

a photo here of Emma Stone at the red carpet event for the Oscars - a seemingly innocent photo yes? well what if I told you this photo had been manipulated and the paparazzi WANTED her to stand there for a photo?

Did she even attend the event, there are no photos of her inside so it suggests not - just WHAT are the media hiding from us?

suge pula mea

you'll be the first in line to the taxing chambers rorke

nah i like the narrative where i can blame women for my downfalls

Time is the great destroyer

hm

ANSWER ME THAITWAT

no mate the burden of proof is on you because you're the one making these sensationalist stories up

if I go and have a piss and no one takes a photo does it just not happen? have a word you fucking weapon

what?

its a fucking movie set lad. do you think they just stumbled upon those people or do you think they brought all of that equipment and had all of those CNN employees there with the idea of doing what they did? even at the best case scenario they were intentionally being disingenuous to try and manipulate their audience.

AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

The source says it was fake, they all fucked off once the photoshoot was done. There's my proof. You?

t. son of a romanian
it's
suge-mi pula
that's like saying "you are sucking my dick" what you wrote
it's the imperative case

I don't think we have any reason to meet

How did that lead to abortion and rampant divorce and single mothers and queer acceptance and mass immigration in the late 90s and the death of the nuclear family and the death of national pride?

>if I go and have a piss and no one takes a photo does it just not happen?
You literally just described burden of proof. There is no evidence that it happened, like you saying they were already protesting and were just gathered.

ah yes, rorke o'clock

>Anime time
usually a few hours where threads all have Karen or K-On editions and nonces spam anime nonstop, usually just an excuse to post pictures.

>Rorke o'clock
thread goes full Sup Forums for a good 400 posts and discussion is mostly complaining about pakis, lefties, and calling people rasheed. This is a prime time to bait for (You)s since rorkes trigger easily. thailad usually posts incessantly.

>/metabrit/
weird discussion about the thread or the general itself. usually a time when we reflect on old /brit/ moments or complain about the shitter aspects of /brit/. lots of discussion about personalities here. doesn't happen too often though

>/britfeels/
late night, almost every night. everyone goes depressed and quiet and /r9k/ leaks. though, its honestly comfy at this time for whatever reason. people play games at this hour

>normie central
around 7pm-12am, most prominent on Fridays imo. Lads asking about what to do with girls, chatting about drugs and getting drunk, loads of tinder screenshots

>morning aussie hours
just shitposting while I wake up

>Fedora shitposting
usually goes on for some time, sometimes 3/4 of a whole thread. nothing but greentexting and fedoras but a great time time to save reaction images

*google translates romanian insults back to you*

Inna is Romanian.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FxmZh6OBrY